lifesabitch is offline Associate Member

2nd week into cycle

I just started the 2nd week of my test enanth/dbol cycle. I shot into my left delt this morning to alternate from doing quads last week. I never would have thought that injecting myself would be this easy. I kinda look forward to it and I definately don't mind at all. I have been eating 6 times a day and sometimes more whether I'm hungry or not. My diet consists of a lot of chicken breasts, peanut butter sandwiches & deli meat sandwiches on multi-grain bread, sweet potatoes, oatmeal in the mornings, tuna fish, rice, and some protein shakes if needed along with multi-vitamin and some other supplements and at least a gallon of water a day. Working out harder than I ever have before and I have seen some strength gains. I have gained 5-10 pounds.

Wk 1-10, Test Enan 250mg every Mon & Thur.
    Wk 1-4, 30mg Dbol ED
    Wk 1-12 Nolva 10mg ED

PCT two weeks after last inject:
    Day 1, 300mg Clomid & 20mg Nolva
    Day 2-21, 100mg Clomid & 20mg Nolva
    Day 22-28, 20mg Nolva

1000mg milk thistle ED

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Spot on bro. Cycle is well researched and a great starter.

Keep us updated

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Good work bro.

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    keep on keepin on brotha, good luck w/ your program.

gtxben is offline Junior Member
    Good to hear, it's fun when everything is in check and going well:-) Enjoy your progress and keep us up to date.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    dont want to ask a stupid question- but nolva isnt nessisary throughout the cycle unless you are prone to gyno, right? i'm planning on beginning a simular cycle but dont plan on running the nolva all the way through, just have it on hand in case i get symptoms- and then using along with clomid for pct...

Crankin'steiN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zx7racing
    dont want to ask a stupid question- but nolva isnt nessisary throughout the cycle unless you are prone to gyno, right? i'm planning on beginning a simular cycle but dont plan on running the nolva all the way through, just have it on hand in case i get symptoms- and then using along with clomid for pct...
    Yep you got it bro.

Just have it on hand, expecially when bulking because some water weight is welcome as it will make you stronger.....

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zx7racing

why wouldn't you want to run it throughout the cycle? JMO, but i run it throughout w/ all my cycles. i do not like to retain water and look puffy, yes, the volumization of muscle fibers due to the added water retention may lead to a slight strength increase, but is not permanant. Besides, always good to be ready, just in case you do start to shows signs of gyno. its cheap enough anyways to run throughout.

lifesabitch is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the supports guys! About running the nolva throughout the cycle-I would rather be safe than sorry, besides, what's it gonna hurt.

Thread Information