Thread: Insulin

XiZBiT is offline Junior Member

Insulin

Hello people, Im new to the board, and I looked around a little bit but did not really see what I am looking for, so here is my question.... I have been doing a little research about insulin , word is that a beginner can gain 15-20 pounds if used correctly. I am just comming off my second cycle, in the post cycle phaze. I was considering trying this after my post cycle theropy. I was just wondering if any of you had adverse reactions to using insulin, and if the claim is true that it will help build muscle like gear? I was going to use it alone, or should I do it with gear??

Thankz in Advance

Mr. Nobody is offline Associate Member
    medical history such as diabetis in your family ?
    bf ?
    height ?
    age ?

I am just about to turn 27, I am 5'8, 200 pounds, and my b/f cant be more then 7 or 8 %.
    As far as I know nobody in my family has had diabeties, I sure dont want to be the first either.

bravo11p is offline Associate Member

ed threads

Go to educational threads and look for insulin text. An outstanding article. I printed it and it's like 18 pages but VERY WELL worth the read.

Sweet, thankz alot bravo11p

Bro, be careful with it. Yes you can easily gain 10 pounds in 6-8 weeks but its much better if stacked with gear (test and gh in particular stack really well with it). Before making a decision, please read my last post regarding insulin

SCARY! Read This!!

Its not meant to scare you away from it, because I love the stuff and it is great. But it just goes to show you how careful you really have to be.

I read your post, that is some scary shit, for sure. I have had nightmares the last couple of nights about almost dieing from using insulin , The benifits seem great, but the "what if" factor seems to be so much greater. I will put a lot of thought into it, before I actually use it. I plan on doing some growth in the spring as part of my cycle, so maybe I will wait till then to use the insulin and continue researching it.

Thread Information