Tico Frank is offline Junior Member

First cycle, I need help?

Deleted
    Last edited by Tico Frank; 07-01-2010 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Deleted

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro your friend doesn't know what he's talking about so don't take any of his advise, that cycle sux. You need to learn how to eat first, 160 at 6' 3" is a bean pole. You need to be at at least 200lbs, with 2 years of training minimum before starting a cycle. D-bol and deca aren't for first timers.

How much do you eat a day and be honest with your self. To maintain that weight your taking in any where from 1900 to 2000 calories a day. Up it by 500 a day for 4 weeks then up it again by 500 until you research 400 calories you'll gain weight.

Juice won't help you gain weight if you don't eat.

JohnnyB

Da Bull is offline Banned
    First off bro I think you need to get your diet in check,your on the thin side.Secondly everyones going to tell you to run test with this.IMO,get your training and diet in order,then look into a simple first cycle of test e or cyp ran for 10wks,and heve all pct in order...just my .02..........DB

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tico Frank
    Hey there, I ama 25yr old 6'3" male weighing a measly 160lbs I am in good health but have a real tough time putting on mass. I eat quite a bit but would also like to increase my appetite. I was told by a friend that I could take 200mg of deca by organon for the first couple of weeks, in conjunction he also said i should take 20mg of diana from thailand daily. He said to slightly increase the deca after a couple of weeks to 300mg. The full cycle should be 6weeks but can I increase to 8 weeks since I could really use the mass. Finally I was referred to clomid for the last two weeks. If anyone has any recomendations or success from another plan please help. Just remember I'm skinny as hell and can use all the help i can get. P.s. for my work out I was planning on just retuning to the one hour upper body alternating days with one hour lower body??????????????? P.S. How would sustanon add to this cycle?????
    I would put on some more mass naturally before you start juice. As far as increasing your appetite, you need to eat more frequently, if you can't gain weight it's because your not getting enough cal's in. And your doses are pretty low, but get your diet in order before you jump in.

Whats your meals look like each day?

Deleted
    Last edited by Tico Frank; 07-01-2010 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Deleted

razor67 is offline Banned
    wow,not enough calories there to put on weight.id have that by noon.you need to eat

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You are no where near enough calories. You have no break down of macronutrients. I see no Post workout meal. You aren't doing the things necessary to gain or maintain muscle. Until you do AAS are a waste of your time.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    I eat 3 eggs for breakfast and some toast.
    For lunch my diet changes daily but usually consists of the standard 1 meat dish 2-3 sides of veggies.
    And for dinner the same as lunch.
    Although I do take myoplex to increase my protein.

I may not eat like a horse but my diet is no different then the average guy if not some what more than the average guy eats. I've always been skinny even when I played high school football and was taking weight gainer 1850 like crazy. My metabolism is off the charts. Maybe I should also state that my intentions are not to look like the hulk but I'm in dire needs of 20-30lbs???
    I'm sure the juice isn't a miracle, but at this point i'm willing to try whatever.
    I was thinner than you when I started, and also real high metabolism, but in all honesty your gonna need to double what you take now, or atleast a minimum of 5 meals, all your meals are way too small

Thanks I appreciate the info!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro add 6 egg whites plus 2 cups of oatmeal to what you already eat for breakfast. Have a myoplex or PBJ with milk for a snack 2 to 3 hours later. Add 2 cups of rice or pasta to what your eating for lunch do the same for dinner, have a snack 2 or 3 hours after lunch same choices as above. Have a PBJ with 1 or 2 glasses of milk before your go to bed, not skim milk either. For after working out do a carb with protein drink, you can get a creatine with dextrose add a scoop to a myoplex, that eat 1 of your meals 1 hour later.

There's a kid at the gym I used to work out at that did this and gained 20lbs in 2 or 3 months, can't remember for sure. The meal before bed will help preserve your muscle at night, with your fast metabolism your probably cannibalizing your muscles.

JohnnyB

kossdog is offline New Member
    Bro,

You eat " no differently than a normal guy" you will not look any different than a normal guy. Diet is most important factor is changing your physique. Need to eat like 3x what you are. Good Luck...

KD

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I eat 3 eggs for breakfast and some toast.
    For lunch my diet changes daily but usually consists of the standard 1 meat dish 2-3 sides of veggies.
    And for dinner the same as lunch.
    Although I do take myoplex to increase my protein.

I may not eat like a horse but my diet is no different then the average guy if not some what more than the average guy eats. I've always been skinny even when I played high school football and was taking weight gainer 1850 like crazy. My metabolism is off the charts. Maybe I should also state that my intentions are not to look like the hulk but I'm in dire needs of 20-30lbs???
    I'm sure the juice isn't a miracle, but at this point i'm willing to try whatever.
    I eat more than that for breakfast.............. You don't need gear you need to up your calories by 3000 or so to what you eat today.

It makes me laugh when people say that can't gain weight and they say they eat a lot........Then when they tell you what they eat it's almost nothing.......... Diet is 100% of growing.............. Also like JohnnyB said the cycle your friend gave you is really bad......... do yourself a favor and don't listen to him anymore and do your own research.

Thread Information