slimone is offline Banned

steroids and cycling

Hey, so does anyone know the effects of taking testosterone on a cyclist. WOuld they be beneficial? How much extra training could be done? Which ones would be best to take. Thanks

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Research Test Prop. NO Bloat.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    imo as a cyclist you want something to put oxygen into red blood cells and force them into your muscles...if you can't blood dope, research anavar and as blt said research prop for your test

so Test Prop would be the choice? What effect would this have on my endurance training?

-Thanks in advance

bump for more answers...

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    ever heared of EPO ????? increases ur red blood cells to increase your oxygen carrying capacity from what i hear

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slimone
    so Test Prop would be the choice? What effect would this have on my endurance training?

-Thanks in advance
    good question...it's increased strength vrs. increased body weight ..for a cyclist....is it worth it?
    how do you train? eat? give more stats

bump for more answers...

Ok, I am 5'8" about 140 race weight. In January I want to do appx 90-100 hours of riding, with strength work. I will also be in the gym a 2x per week doing endurance lifting. I eat a healthy diet, more carbs on longer days, salad and fruit on lighter days of training. I just want to recover quicker so I can do maximal training without overstressing my body. Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    good question...it's increased strength vrs. increased body weight ..for a cyclist....is it worth it?
    how do you train? eat? give more stats

bump for more answers...

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Research Test Prop. NO Bloat.
    Missing the word "Tech" in there. That was sublimal advertsing without even trying. Ha!

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    this is a good question what i am thinking is athletes such as football players, track ppl, who train for speed or endurance performance improves i know 1st hand many f-ball players who gear'ed up and became very much quicker knocking at least 2 tenths of a 2nd off there 40 time while also gaining weight now if this is so how could a cyclist not gain a little big more lean muscle mass with the right diet and not become faster with more endurance?????? it is a performance enhancing drug.......????????????? correct me please if i am wrong

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    This is exactly what Eq is designed for....er, um...only for horses.

D

musclehead1 is offline Member
    if u can blood dope, its worth it, i sorta did, my hemogoblin dropped to 63 and its supposed to be around 140 and well i trained (in track doin longer sprints) while my hemogoblin was down and when i got a blood transfusion of 4 pints (only got my hemogoblin up to 101) and went out to train i flew durin my endurancing trainin barely even breathed during workouts. My resting heart b4 tha transfusion was 96 bpm and after it was 54bpm. I think rather than doin roids blood doping would be better thats only is u are able to get it done safely.

musclehead1 is offline Member
    if u can blood dope, its worth it, i sorta did, my hemogoblin dropped to 63 and its supposed to be around 140 and well i trained (in track doin longer sprints) while my hemogoblin was down and when i got a blood transfusion of 4 pints (only got my hemogoblin up to 101) and went out to train i flew durin my endurancing trainin barely even breathed during workouts. My resting heart b4 tha transfusion was 96 bpm and after it was 54bpm. I think rather than doin roids blood doping would be better thats only is u are able to get it done safely.

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member

hey

i think if your looking steroids it would have to be eq and winstrol . eq for the red blood cell couts and if im not mistaken winstrol will help to. theres a reason ben johnson was on winstrol when he broke the world record i think it was him.

Thread Information