pumped99 is offline Associate Member

What about this cycle... Done my research!

Just getting a last little bit of info before I buy the components to this cycle.

Credit for the help on this one goes to Mudman! Thanks again.

My First Cycle:
    1-12 Test Prop 150mg eod
    1-12 EQ 400mg split 200mg monday and thursday
    1-15 Nolva 10mg ed
    1-15 L-dex .25mg ed

PCT: Starts 2(3?) weeks after last EQ inject.
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 21 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 22 - 28 20mg Nolva

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Hehe....Mudman up to his old tricks again??? No this sounds good, but instead of running the prop...my sugestion would be cyp. or enth. or sust250... I'm sure you're aware of how much you'll bloat, and how little you'll bloat from the prop. Thats my 2 cents... this way you could shoot it every monday and thrus with the eq...

oh well good luck sounds good either way

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    Hehe....Mudman up to his old tricks again??? No this sounds good, but instead of running the prop...my sugestion would be cyp. or enth. or sust250... I'm sure you're aware of how much you'll bloat, and how little you'll bloat from the prop. Thats my 2 cents... this way you could shoot it every monday and thrus with the eq...

oh well good luck sounds good either way
    Or maybe I like prop cuz I am a masochist... Nah it's cuz I really dont like being bloated.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Personally I would run test enan so you could inject less than every other day. (twice per week). Plus you could combine your EQ shots with the test enan which will help with any soreness and give you a total of two shots per week of about 2ml each if you are running 250mg/ml test enan and 200mg/ml EQ. Look into prices to see which way is cheaper also. If you switch to test enan then you want to run the test one week past eq. For test enan start pct 14 days past last shot.
    I think with eq it is 3 weeks past last shot, that is why you would run test enan one week longer so they both are ready for PCT at the same time. By enough nolva so you can go to 20mg if needed. Better to be safe.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't be scurrrred... ur running liquidex... Throw in that sust. 250...mmmmm test blend makes you want to strangle people under 200lbs at the gym!!!

yap...goodluck bro

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Prop then. I have no bloat from enan w/ nolva and liquidex. Plus the 50ml jugs of enan are very economical

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Cycle looks pretty good.. I like prop myself so if u don't mind poking yourself ed it is fine..

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I'd run the prop longer to let eq clear for pct. Need to run it like an additional 3 weeks since the eq has a way longer active half life than prop.

I wish I could run this cycle! I am only 19, so I gotta wait a bit. This one is for a friend (22). Thanks for all the advice.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Change the prop so it's 3 weeks past the EQ and start PCT 3 days after last prop injection.

1-15 Test Prop 150mg eod
    1-12 EQ 400mg split 200mg monday and thursday
    1-15 Nolva 10mg ed
    1-15 L-dex .25mg ed

"Plus the 50ml jugs of enan are very economical " can't go wrong with the enanthate , makes a big boy out of ya. but on a serious not I like prop for trying to put on little quality gains but if I'm gonna bulk and then eventually cut then I would save the prop for your cutting cyc., all depends on what results you want.

Whatcha gonna do...

Thread Information