Thread: tren

Ninja is offline New Member

tren

How com when injecting trenbolone In the butt (come in a perfekt copy of real para) a great deal of it gets out and IT smells likes strong likor,but when I inject myself In the legs all most nothing gets out.

PS: If been told to put my sus amps in the oven for 15min at 250 then it should not hurt as much but what it be bad for the drug I mean want it loss its affect sligthy...

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: tren

Originally posted by Ninja
    How com when injecting trenbolone In the butt (come in a perfekt copy of real para) a great deal of it gets out and IT smells likes strong likor,but when I inject myself In the legs all most nothing gets out.

PS: If been told to put my sus amps in the oven for 15min at 250 then it should not hurt as much but what it be bad for the drug I mean want it loss its affect sligthy...
    Fluid rejection, bro. It happens.

I wouldn't bake a SUST amp, that is just plain silly. If you can't take the pain, you're in the wrong game. If you are talkinig about **'s gear, that is a different story....

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I had more leaks in my shoulders and tri's. Never in the legs though (or ass). I was like, "My gear. Oh Lord, please no!" I sulked every damn day that happened.

Originally posted by Nathan
    I had more leaks in my shoulders and tri's. Never in the legs though (or ass). I was like, "My gear. Oh Lord, please no!" I sulked every damn day that happened.
    Figures, Nathan sulking.....

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by XBiker

Figures, Nathan sulking.....
    Fuck you ya mother fucker. I'm gonna shit on your face and make you eat it. Then, I'll wait until you shit the shit out and then make you eat the shit that you shat out which is made of the shit I originally made you eat. So there.

Originally posted by Nathan

Fuck you ya mother fucker. I'm gonna shit on your face and make you eat it. Then, I'll wait until you shit the shit out and then make you eat the shit that you shat out which is made of the shit I originally made you eat. So there.
    No shit, huh?

That's a whole lotta shit, so quit shitting around, shit for brains!!

For you newbies, Nathan is always one to play around and be creative, so don't try this at home, kids.

marx is offline Member
    I've experienced a slight leak out from the injection site before and it was due to scar tissue. Might be time to swith up you're injection sites...

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator

Re: tren

What size pin are you using in your glute injects, should be 1.5in.

Ninja is offline New Member
    it is 1.5 thanks for the help bros but this shit give me headeacs and bloody nose IT Is the tren right??

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Bloody nose most likely is the tren it is known to greatly increase blood pressure.

I haven't ever gotten headaches or bloody noses from it though.

solid90062 is offline Member
    it is 1.5 thanks for the help bros but this shit give me headeacs and bloody nose IT Is the tren right??

Hardly seems worth it then bro!

Thread Information