Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Madmax is offline Senior Member

This Is For All The Teens On This Board

I keep seeing all these teens asking questions about juicing.. i figured i'd write a peom for all of them....Madmax...

A TEEN TRAGEDY by Madmax....

Here is a story…. It’s sad but it’s true
    About a teen tragedy…that could happen to you
    So please listen up…and take my advice
    I’ve done told you once...now I’ll tell you twice

I once knew a teen…who thought he was right
    So he started his cycle….one winter’s night
    He didn’t listen....and I don’t know why
    Now his dick isn’t working…. and he’s starting to cry

At first it was great…he felt he was strong
    But the gains that he made…didn’t last long
    He cried and he cried…because he lost all his gains
    And he wonders why… “We tried to explain”

But hey that’s o.k.…go press your luck
    Keep using juice…and you will be fucked
    Your hair will fall out…your face will get zits
    And if you don’t use nolva…you might grow some tits

Your muscles will grow…right to the end
    But when you are done…there’s stretch marks my friend
    Your body can’t handle…what you have in store
    I thought you were smart…BUT, NOT ANY MORE

For all of the teens…that have decided to juice
    Your bodies not ready….for that kind of abuse
    So please try some protein…or a weight gainer shake
    I’m being real…I’m not being fake

Why waist my time…I guess none of you care
    Your balls shrivels up…you loose all your hair
    It’s for your own good…so please listen to me
    It saves me a thread….that I have to reed

A thread that describes….the symptoms you’re getting
    The problems you have….and why you haven’t been shitting
    Why your energies gone…why you test levels are too
    Why your workouts are shit…and your sex life is through

Why your nipples are itching…why your voice is now low
    Why the only girls you lay…are trailer park ho’s
    So please take my advice…stay clean for a bit
    And you will soon see…that I’m not full of shit….

Nevermind is offline New Member
    bump

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I'm bookmarking this one!

Havvoc is offline Junior Member
    hahahahaha....savage bro.....savage

Longhorn is offline Associate Member
    Word!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Whats up with all the poems latley? I thought we were tough guys

Good message bro.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Good stuff. You're pretty creative bro.

Palme....

you always see these post about how teens shouldn't juice..well they never listen..since teens never listen to anyones advice and after their cycle they ask questions about wierd shit thats happening to them. i figured that i might as well make fun of the fact..if you want a good example of what i'm talking about look at every thread "michi" has ever written or responded to..it's just not him but also the other teens who juice on this board and don't listen...i'm still a tough guy..i just wanted to put out a serious message and bring a bit of humor to this board..i could always write you a rap song, sort of like an eminem type song...i have tons of those i have written...have a good one Palme, later bro...Madmax..

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Madmax,

Nice, maybe that will get their attention and get, them to train natural til they're really ready.

xxxl83

TrenFreak3 is offline Associate Member
    great poem, bump it to the top

TeenPL is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Madmax
    Palme....

you always see these post about how teens shouldn't juice..well they never listen..since teens never listen to anyones advice and after their cycle they ask questions about wierd shit thats happening to them. i figured that i might as well make fun of the fact..if you want a good example of what i'm talking about look at every thread "michi" has ever written or responded to..it's just not him but also the other teens who juice on this board and don't listen...i'm still a tough guy..i just wanted to put out a serious message and bring a bit of humor to this board..i could always write you a rap song, sort of like an eminem type song...i have tons of those i have written...have a good one Palme, later bro...Madmax..
    That was a funny little jingle, however i have not experience any side-effects from my usage.
    Either i'm a freak of nature who doesn't get side effects, or these POSSIBLE side affects are passed on as truth. I don't know which one?
    In any given group there is a certain amount of people who will have adverse reactions to a given substance. My little brother is allergic to aspirin, do i go around telling everyone not to take aspirin? NO, thats stupid. I've seen many posts from 25 year olds that say"I"m 8 weeks post cycle and still don't have a sex drive" What's up with them? Everyone's bodies react differently
    When you make a blanket statement, be sure you can back it up. Which so far i have not seen
    To the teens: be careful, AS is not somthing to be taken lightly. That poem could become reality for you. Ask yourself if the benefits outweigh the costs.
    Cute poem by the way, i did get a laugh out of it

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Another great poem Madmax!

Some people have to find out the hard way tho..

OH, and the start of your 7th paragraph. "Waist" should be spelt "waste"....

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    nice

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

Re: This Is For All The Teens On This Board

Why your nipples are itching…why your voice is now low
    Why the only girls you lay…are trailer park ho’s
    So please take my advice…stay clean for a bit
    And you will soon see…that I’m not full of shit….

MadMax breaking out the writing skillz.... Love the line about the ho's Too damn funny

True and funny at the same time... Good one bro

bump to the top...Madmax..

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Bumb,

Very impressive. Serously though I support the feelings expressed. I took my first cycle when I was 17 and then after researching I decided to wait until now. (I just turned 22) Trust me it was very hard, esp. after seeing what type of gains I could get on the juice.

Pain.

Jarod is offline Associate Member
    Palme....

Good job Madmax...I hope some of them listen.. I know many won't but I hope at least one does...it will be worth it.

Nico is offline Associate Member
    Im showing this one to my youngest brother. I love it bro.

system admin is offline Owner
    That was great! I hope the young'ns read it and take it to heart.

BC

FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member
    that was very very well done madmax.... i wish i had that kinda poetic skill....

br808 is offline New Member
    to the top!

Scooby is offline Junior Member
    BuMp!

big swoll is offline Member
    IF YOU'RE NOT A WRITER YOU MISSED YOUR CALLING

pcity is offline Junior Member
    great post!!!!!!

Jarod is offline Associate Member
    truly a great post

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Yet another amazing poem from Madmax......lets keep this on top for those young invincible newbies.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    BumP good post and its all true

michi is offline Associate Member
    LOL guys thats funny most of u started 17 and 18 and u got no problems i know you may get problems but thats not 100% and u can take nolvadex and proviron and hcg and no need for a very strong cycle to a 17years i am 6weeks and got no problems sexdrive is great no tits not much acne wieght gain good sleeping .

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Funny shit man! Keep brining them awesome poems...very creative!!

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL very nice Madmax. Bump!

Ttay is offline Junior Member
    NICE SHIT MAN... THE BEST ONE YET...
    BUMP...

MDMA is offline Banned
    Ya, this one was pretty good. GJ bRo

Desi is offline New Member
    Definetly got my fuckin attention...i stopped my cycle...ended juice... was on it for 3-4 weeks... but now after readin more and more bout how bad this shit is for teenagers, and especially after da poem... im done...thankz agian madmax... peace bro.

one more thing to say.... BUMP!!!!

tatty is offline Member
    bumppity bump!

fliprock is offline Junior Member
    the rhymes were pretty lame

hammerhead is offline Member
    Originally posted by TeenPL

That was a funny little jingle, however i have not experience any side-effects from my usage.
    Either i'm a freak of nature who doesn't get side effects, or these POSSIBLE side affects are passed on as truth. I don't know which one?
    In any given group there is a certain amount of people who will have adverse reactions to a given substance. My little brother is allergic to aspirin, do i go around telling everyone not to take aspirin? NO, thats stupid. I've seen many posts from 25 year olds that say"I"m 8 weeks post cycle and still don't have a sex drive" What's up with them? Everyone's bodies react differently
    When you make a blanket statement, be sure you can back it up. Which so far i have not seen
    To the teens: be careful, AS is not somthing to be taken lightly. That poem could become reality for you. Ask yourself if the benefits outweigh the costs.
    Cute poem by the way, i did get a laugh out of it
    You missed the point young man. Nobody said you definitely will go bald if you do juice but you just may. Not every juicer will die of heart failure but some will. Some people can smoke crack a few times and walk away from it. That does not negate the fact that crack is dangerous to mess with because most people cannot do that. Some people can drive drunk all the time and never get caught or cause any acidents. But it is still a valuable blanket statement to say that drinking and driving is a bad idea.

If you have no noticeable side-effects from steroids then you are the exception to the rule. Consider yourself lucky. Please don't use yourself as an example to negate the advice given on this thread.

Originally posted by fliprock
    the rhymes were pretty lame

this is exactly why i wrote it...3 teens stopped juicing on this board as a result... most people on this board haven't been able to get teens to stop juicing at all..i got 3 with one poem..check out the thread below...

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=41020

heres another reason i wrote it...

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=41721

if i got one person to stop before he made the mistakes of other members of this board then i think the 30 minutes i spent writting this were well worth it..lame maybe...funny possibly..100% true definatly...in the end i improved and maybe prolonged someones life and thats a good feeling...at 16 & 17 people are not educated enough to make the important decisions that will effect them throughout their life...this peoms gives them a warning of what may happen if they choose steroids before their body is done maturing....i belive most people will agree with me....Madmax...
    Last edited by Madmax; 01-19-2003 at 09:35 AM.

hammerhead is offline Member
    Mad - i've actually been paid money for some poems i've written. But for every fan there is a critic. Don't take this criticism seriously. William Shakespeare was called an idiot by many critics in his early days.

The value of the thread is both entertaining and educational. It was successful in both ways. Thanks for posting the poem.

Acupuncture is offline New Member
    Nice poem. I realize you have good intentions with it, but there are a number of factors that play out in teen AS use that you must realize. As I recall, Collen Powel held sex education rally about 6 months ago. He was critisized by the catholic church for teaching safe sex habits, instead of really stressing abstonance. Now this was half true, he DID tell the kiddies to hold off on sex until they are fully ready, BUT, he realized that kids will be kids and do the stupid things they do......so why not give them the knowledge to be prepared, just in case?

I'm a teenager, and I have cycled. I plan to do my next cycle next week. I understand the risk, and I realize the potential dangers. But I have seen more people "of age" on these boards that have complained of the nasty side effects they are having, typically gyno.

Sitting in your shoes I realize what you see: You see a teenager that wants nothing but size gains, but doesn't want to work for them in the gym....just simply to take a "magic pill" to gain size. Well I've worked my ass off in the gym for the last 2 years straight, going 6 days a week, and have noticed incredible gains that I never would have thought possible. But you know what? Like anyone, I noticed a plataeu, that no matter what I did, I couldn't increase my size or strength. And isn't that supposed to be the time to take AS?

Whatever the case, I think your poem goes a long way to inform and protect the lives of ANYBODY who has even thought about doing steroids . But for every person, there is a different story, and not all of them fall under the same context that you have written about.

Originally posted by Acupuncture

Sitting in your shoes I realize what you see: You see a teenager that wants nothing but size gains, but doesn't want to work for them in the gym....just simply to take a "magic pill" to gain size. Well I've worked my ass off in the gym for the last 2 years straight, going 6 days a week, and have noticed incredible gains that I never would have thought possible. But you know what? Like anyone, I noticed a plataeu, that no matter what I did, I couldn't increase my size or strength. And isn't that supposed to be the time to take AS?

Whatever the case, I think your poem goes a long way to inform and protect the lives of ANYBODY who has even thought about doing steroids. But for every person, there is a different story, and not all of them fall under the same context that you have written about.

i trained 8 years before i juiced and thats the proper way to do it...2 years is not long enough...especially if your a teen..your body hasn't matured fully yet...your growth plates are probobally not closed...you still have pueberty for a couple more years..you might not be done growing yet..some people have growth spurts in thier 20's...that plataeu you are talking about is just a sticking point..and it's the people that overcome that by training hard that succeed at their goals..i was stuck at different points through my training also...sometimes for 4-5 months at a time...steroids isn't the awnser to your problem of a plataeu...most teens run to much gear when they juice plus they don't run their cycles correctly..they don't resaearch the possible side effects and they don't even know what most of these drugs do...if they did they wouldn't be asking for my advice when they fuck up on their cycle..steroids are more of a science..if you don't understand what these drugs do and how to run them effectively then you will just hurt yourself in the long run...99.9% of teens need to wait. and if you are in that 1 tenth of a percent then more power to you..but odd's are you fit into one of these catagories...

1. your body has not matured fully yet
    2. you don't know enough about cycling
    3. you haven't trained long enough
    4. your not dieting corectly
    5. your not training correctly
    6. you don't understand the effects of gear on the body
    7. you don't understand the capabilities of your own body
    8. your natural test levels are higher than they'll EVER be again

if you do not fit into any of these catagories than go ahead use the juice but don't ask me for help when your shit's fucked up and you don't understand why so many weird things are happening to your body...just some food for thought.....i'm not telling you this to get more posts under my belt...think about it bro....Madmax...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information