Thread: Cycle advice...

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries

Cycle advice...

Question...I've done a buttload of research on insulin and am going to incorporate it into my next bulking cycle. I'm going to work up to 10iu post workout....and do 10IU in the am as well. My question is which specific drugs besides a test esther mix well with insulin? I'd like feedback from personal experience or info that you've read.

Stay Swole! MP

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Wish I could help out MP but I'm nowhere near having any forgone knowledge on insulin ...I'm sure you'll find a junkie for it out here

Aragorn

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Unless you are talking about using HGH and T-3 with it then it doesn't really matter in terms of AAS use in my opinion. Your diet will be key as I am sure you already know.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Unless you are talking about using HGH and T-3 with it then it doesn't really matter in terms of AAS use in my opinion. Your diet will be key as I am sure you already know.
    Hey Rickson, good to see you around and thanks for responding. I do understand that diet is VERY key to insulin use. Unfortunately I won't be doing HGH as my budget just won't allow it at this time. I just read up yesterday about the T3 usage along with the slin, and also an interesting article about DNP and slin for a 24 day "off" period. Great stuff in the education threads sections. So anyway, here I what I'm planning for a 12 week bulker:

Weeks 1-12 Test prop 200mg ed
    Weeks 1-12 AM 10I Insulin
    Weeks 1-12 Postworkout 10IU insulin
    Weeks 1-12 Equipose 1g/week

That's where I'm at right now...debating on adding in Tren or not. Anyone have any experience using slin while cutting?? I know it can be done, but there's not alot written about it.

Thanks! MP

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't suggest using insulin as a cutting drug. Basically you use insulin to make yourself go into a state of ketosis in a short period of time. The problem with this is that you are also playing with an insulin coma if things don't go as planned. You can however use insulin without becoming fat. I do often use T3 with insulin but haven't tried DNP yet. I think you would love the growth in there but understand the money constraints all to well. Tren can be added with no problem. I like the cycle you have outlined. I think you are going to really like the pumps you get from the insulin.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Cycle looks good but run the test prop to week 15

Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    Hey Rickson, good to see you around and thanks for responding. I do understand that diet is VERY key to insulin use. Unfortunately I won't be doing HGH as my budget just won't allow it at this time. I just read up yesterday about the T3 usage along with the slin, and also an interesting article about DNP and slin for a 24 day "off" period. Great stuff in the education threads sections. So anyway, here I what I'm planning for a 12 week bulker:

Weeks 1-12 Test prop 200mg ed
    Weeks 1-12 AM 10I Insulin
    Weeks 1-12 Postworkout 10IU insulin
    Weeks 1-12 Equipose 1g/week

That's where I'm at right now...debating on adding in Tren or not. Anyone have any experience using slin while cutting?? I know it can be done, but there's not alot written about it.

Thanks! MP

Blog Entries
    Thanks guys...I don't know what I was thinking with the test BDTR...I forgot the EQ is alot slower to leave the system than the prop!

Diesel1 is offline Associate Member
    I run T-3 @ 25 mcg/day with slin...but i use HGH with it too(haven't gained hardly any fat and am 244 lbs. during week 3 of PCT), as far as AAS your cycle looks good after changing the Prop to week 15, also Tren would be a good addition. Also if your worried about fat gain, i wouldn't run the slin in the morning without GH in there.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel1
    I run T-3 @ 25 mcg/day with slin...but i use HGH with it too(haven't gained hardly any fat and am 244 lbs. during week 3 of PCT), as far as AAS your cycle looks good after changing the Prop to week 15, also Tren would be a good addition. Also if your worried about fat gain, i wouldn't run the slin in the morning without GH in there.
    What if I did a split training routine where I worked out in the AM and the PM. This would seem to allow for more anabolism during a day.....opinions??

Thread Information