Julio2254 is offline New Member

Would IGF-1 ,Syntheselen, or GH be good for this particular purpuse?

Im still in recovery from my shoulder surgury but im already in physical therapy and i am once again able to do cardio (maybe even workout legs within the next couple of weeks). Now i have gained a conciderable amount of fat and lost a conciderable amount of muscle. I desperetly need something to help get me back on track but i know that it is WAY too early to even concider a cycle. Would taking IGF-1 , Kynoselen, or GH (or a combination of the three) help stop my muscle loss and aid in getting me at least lean again? If so how should i stack/dose it? Any suggestions welcome.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio2254
    Im still in recovery from my shoulder surgury but im already in physical therapy and i am once again able to do cardio (maybe even workout legs within the next couple of weeks). Now i have gained a conciderable amount of fat and lost a conciderable amount of muscle. I desperetly need something to help get me back on track but i know that it is WAY too early to even concider a cycle. Would taking IGF-1 , Kynoselen, or GH (or a combination of the three) help stop my muscle loss and aid in getting me at least lean again? If so how should i stack/dose it? Any suggestions welcome.
    HGH has been shown to aid recovery in elderly patients undergoing hip replacements. The problem is that they started therapy 6 weeks prior to operation. I would say that you're probably too far into it to get a significant benefit from GH, especially since it can cause joint pain in people. I've done a lot of research on IGF-1 in the past few months.. including going over 100's of clinical trials/experiments.. it tends to effect the body much more quickly than GH.. but there really isn't enough data to say that you'd benefit at this stage of your recovery. If you want to take one of these no matter what anyone says, go with IGF-1, but before you do get a full cancer screening. IGF-1 accelerates tumor proliferation.

Thread Information