Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SUPERWIMP is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by navyseal18
    huh?
    stay natural, why is he suggesting it when he doesn't do it ??

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro listen like in my above stated post eq will shut ur natural test production down therefore you need to base your cycle with test, but u do not have test in your cycle therefore you need P.C.T so you can help kick back in and bring your natural test production back this is 1 reason P.C.T is so important

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERWIMP
    stay natural, why is he suggesting it when he doesn't do it ??

and is the only purpose to get strong for the navy or you just have strength issues in general

navyseal18 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearAholic
    Bro listen like in my above stated post eq will shut ur natural test production down therefore you need to base your cycle with test, but u do not have test in your cycle therefore you need P.C.T so you can help kick back in and bring your natural test production back this is 1 reason P.C.T is so important

ah i see what your sayin, i thought u would do PCT no matter what tho?

and is the only purpose to get strong for the navy or you just have strength issues in general

to get strong for the navy, navy seal gonna be tough and im not the biggest guy, been my goal to be a navy seal since i was 13 but i kinda started getin in shape a lil late :/ , after i graduate in may 2004 im takin a year off to continue training, wanted to do a cycle to get a liil bit of a lead goin, ,then go natural for a half year or so and do cardio hardcore, i dont have strenght issue, and now that i think about it an i look at my body, after a year im pretty ****d cut, and i got alot bigger pretty fast, ill get my before picture tomarow its on my friends comp

ah i see what your sayin, i thought u would do PCT no matter what tho?
    You do, do it no matter what, cause the base of any cycle is always off of a test

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    they havent suggested anything proly cause i just started 3 weeks ago, ill talk to my friend tomarow and post what he said he had in mind
    You need to start some ancillaries like at week #4 and #5. EQ alone? I think the sex drive is about to go bye bye for you soon. Most people take testosterone with EQ mostly to prevent the big side effect where you loose interest in sex and soon cant get the manhood hard for a couple months. I dont know if any anti-estrogen is needed for EQ only, but its a good idea to get some Vitamen B-6 pills at GNC and take 200 mg a day starting in week #4 to 5 and continue for rest of the cycle. Clomid I think you start 1 week after last injection and continue for 3-4 week (until your sex drive returns and you feel normal again).

I am still on my first cycle and havent done my first PCT yet but I understand you get depressed for a while when going thru it and its not fun.

to get strong for the navy, navy seal gonna be tough and im not the biggest guy, been my goal to be a navy seal since i was 13 but i kinda started getin in shape a lil late :/ , after i graduate in may 2004 im takin a year off to continue training, wanted to do a cycle to get a liil bit of a lead goin, ,then go natural for a half year or so and do cardio hardcore, i dont have strenght issue, and now that i think about it an i look at my body, after a year im pretty ****d cut, and i got alot bigger pretty fast, ill get my before picture tomarow its on my friends comp
    well **** your gonna get strong as hell no matter what from that training

Yes, u should take P.C.T after EVERY cycle you take to help your body recovor and help keep your gains or else its kind of like pissing in the wind, and yes i have heared of guys who haven't done P.C.T and had no sides and kept some gains, but bro this is few and not many so just take our advice on it just hang around the boards soak up the knowledge and research research research it'll all come to ya

You do, do it no matter what, cause the base of any cycle is always off of a test
    so i shoulda done test with my eQ aye, :/ i didnt really wanan get huge just wanted to gain a some more muscle and get more cut, so eq seemd the way to go, didnt want ppl seeing me after 2 months and saying woah that guy definently juiced

well **** your gonna get strong as hell no matter what from that training

yea but in order to get to the training..u gota go through BUDS, and hell week and all dat boosheet which is the hard part, gota get in shape for that thats definently gonna rape me, and im goin into the navy for the soul purpose to be a seal, so i wanna go in over prepared so i definently make it

so i shoulda done test with my eQ aye, :/ i didnt really wanan get huge just wanted to gain a some more muscle and get more cut, so eq seemd the way to go, didnt want ppl seeing me after 2 months and saying woah that guy definently juiced
    The test isn't like the free ticket to the freakzone, your diets gonna play the biggest role,

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate to say it but you and everyone else needs to understand its too late to tell this kid not to do steroids . He's already been on 3 weeks now and sounds like doing 750 mg of EQ which is like a very heavy EQ cycle... probably twice as potent as it should be for a 1st time cycle, sure he gets good results now but EQ wont work for him in future cycles without raising it to equal or more EQ. I suggest we just get him on board so he knows how to deal with his cycle. He probably would never stop because of the peer pressure of those helping him with the injections and probably a group of guys doing cycles together type thing. Everything else I know is cycles that always include testosterone . What are the side effects you can get from heavy EQ only cycle?

yea but in order to get to the training..u gota go through BUDS, and hell week and all dat boosheet which is the hard part, gota get in shape for that thats definently gonna rape me, and im goin into the navy for the soul purpose to be a seal, so i wanna go in over prepared so i definently make it
    Yeah I know how that all works I spent time in the navy, but it ain't always the biggest guy that's a seal it's who's determined enough, but yeah being in shape will help, but you don't need AAs just to make it. You obviously are really gung ho about going

bro its all about your diet, how big your going to get and yes you should have definitley put test in your cycle imo

this is what i believe u should of done for your cycle since you are 5'9 160 if i do not reccomend this at all it is just for a example because i firmley believe u are too young but it should of went somthing like this

Test Enathate weeks 1-10 400mg's a week
    EQ weeks 1-10 300mg's a week i believe that would of been very efficent for ur size then P.C.T 3 weeks after last inj. or 2 weeks not that familer when to run clomid with test enthate

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I hate to say it but you and everyone else needs to understand its too late to tell this kid not to do steroids. He's already been on 3 weeks now and sounds like doing 750 mg of EQ which is like a very heavy EQ cycle... probably twice as potent as it should be for a 1st time cycle, sure he gets good results now but EQ wont work for him in future cycles without raising it to equal or more EQ. I suggest we just get him on board so he knows how to deal with his cycle. He probably would never stop because of the peer pressure of those helping him with the injections and probably a group of guys doing cycles together type thing. Everything else I know is cycles that always include testosterone. What are the side effects you can get from heavy EQ only cycle?
    Unfortunately he's gonna have to stop when he goes in

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I hate to say it but you and everyone else needs to understand its too late to tell this kid not to do steroids. He's already been on 3 weeks now and sounds like doing 750 mg of EQ which is like a very heavy EQ cycle... probably twice as potent as it should be for a 1st time cycle, sure he gets good results now but EQ wont work for him in future cycles without raising it to equal or more EQ. I suggest we just get him on board so he knows how to deal with his cycle. He probably would never stop because of the peer pressure of those helping him with the injections and probably a group of guys doing cycles together type thing. Everything else I know is cycles that always include testosterone. What are the side effects you can get from heavy EQ only cycle?
    yea that would be nice , and i prolly wont do future cycles, i might, but probably not, and i dont have any peer pressure, i decided to do it on my own, i didnt have my friends saying yea man do it do it, they dont do that, you dont try adn force roids on ur friends, thats what they were talkin bout one time, if they wanna do it thats fine but they dont try and push it on you, so what else should i be taking with this cycle to help out and not fk me up, my diet right now is pretty much flawless, nothin but good healthy food and lots of it, and lota water

Unfortunately he's gonna have to stop when he goes in
    lol you make it sound like im gonna be juicing for the next year an half before i go in :P, im crazy but not thaT crazy, i was thinking maybe one more cycle after this MAYBE, of test , that all depends on how this cycle goes

k now im just curious since everyone was sayin "you should have done test with it" and all this other stuff, imo i think im doin everything else right, sure i didnt do my research but thats my problem and i do have my friends taking care of me who i trust very much, 8 week cycle of EQ, 3 cc's a week, im eating rght, busting my ass in the gym, if i do my PCT right at the end, what can i expect from this cycle?

lol you make it sound like im gonna be juicing for the next year an half before i go in :P, im crazy but not thaT crazy, i was thinking maybe one more cycle after this MAYBE, of test , that all depends on how this cycle goes
    yeah well you'd be surprised at how many people say that same thing.

k now im just curious since everyone was sayin "you should have done test with it" and all this other stuff, imo i think im doin everything else right, sure i didnt do my research but thats my problem and i do have my friends taking care of me who i trust very much, 8 week cycle of EQ, 3 cc's a week, im eating rght, busting my ass in the gym, if i do my PCT right at the end, what can i expect from this cycle?

there really is no general rule on gains, it all depends on diet and your training, everybody gets different results,

yeah well you'd be surprised at how many people say that same thing.
    keke

there really is no general rule on gains, it all depends on diet and your training, everybody gets different results,
    HMMmMM aight

eq is 1 of the safer compounds out when it comes to sides but.. i still saw u should do p.c.t

eq is 1 of the safer compounds out when it comes to sides but.. i still saw u should do p.c.t
    well ill definently do it thx for all you guys's hELP, i appreciate it, ill talk to my firend tomarow and see what he did for PCT, and ill try and get a before pic up

o ya let me be the 1st to correct myself on the libido it will increase not decrease and other sides with high dosages can be virilization symptoms such as deep voice, increased production of the sebaccous gland and acne, and in some cases increased hair growth on the face and legs. that was on the AR site
    Last edited by GearAholic; 12-19-2003 at 12:51 AM.

o ya let me be the 1st to correct myself on the libido it will increase not decrease and other sides with high dosages can be virilization symptoms such as deep voice, increased production of the sebaccous gland and acne, and in some cases increased hair growth on the face and legs. that was on the AR site :smile:

aight im goin to sleep, thx for all the help even tho it was kinda rough at first :P peace easy, finals tomarow keKEeeEEEEE

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    You are a f**ktard.... You've made some great choices for yourself early in life, if you continue on this path maybe you'll end up making something of yourself later... Like maybe a carrer in lawn care... I honestly can't imagine what goes through the mind of an 18 year old while he's injecting a foreign substance into his body that he knows nothing about... Wait a minute, yes I do, NOTHING! Good luck trying to get into the teams bro, the thing that seperates a Navy Seal from everyone else is their ability to look within themselves for the strength and drive to attain their goals. Using steroids at your age and with your training experience was a mentally weak thing to do, it was the easy way out... You'll never make it through BUD'S, if you even get selected to go, which in and of itself is a miracle. Getting into Coranado isn't easy, graduating is next to impossible.

"The only easy day was yesterday"

Peace

-Taejoon
    Last edited by Taejoon; 12-19-2003 at 01:28 AM.

pumped99 is offline Associate Member
    Navy, just so you know you have permanently damaged your body. You will no longer reach your genetic potential because you started AAS too early. I am 19 and I know it is too early for me. Stop while you can bro, you are just hurting yourself.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    18 yrs old now thats idiotic, whats PCT? thats crazy, and everyones doing it? Thats sounds like **** I would expect well from an 18 yr old. Now dont get me wrong, there are some 18yr olds who are surprisongly mature. And if your name means that you want to be a SEAL someday you better get your **** together now. I seved in the US Navy as a member of EOD and doing roids will not help you one bit. Stick to running swimming all day long. Not many SEALS look like Conan. It's 90% mental 10% physical.

k_dogg is offline Associate Member
    bro, u dunno how many mg's ur taking....what does the bottle say on it ??? btw when i was around your age i went from 150lbs-230lbs natural
    i know this blokes type. i have really good mates who got mixed in the wrong crowd at the gym or work or whatever and jumped straight in thinking well if its good for them....
    i have done about 6 months research (wich is probably not much by most standards) on aas, what it will do to me, what is the best choice for my goals etc.

i now sit back and ask these guys... "well how much did you take'? and they are like 'yeah i used to take like 6 mils or test' and i would be like "mills shmills how much of the drug did you take'? they just didnt get me... they didnt even know what i meant when i said mg/ml. just blank faces.
    some of the sources i have are pathetic. they dont know what the stuff is they are selling, they dont know what i mean by concentration. when i say so what is it? they are like 'yeah man its good **** youll gain like 10-20kg's on this ****."
    i have to tell em to **** off or show me a bottle. at wich point i make my own mind up.
    i think there are way to many people out there sticking things in themselves that have no idea. a mate of mine wanted some stuff and he came over and showed me his 'test' that he got. it was a film cannister with the lid taped on with strapping tape filled with oil. i was like 'are you bloody serious dude'! he said he had taken a shot in the thigh and his leg was twitching and it hurt like hell. i made him throw the ****. thats just unsanitary as hell. there are a lot of uneducated users out there. and i think ld matey navey seal is one of them

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by k_dogg
    i know this blokes type. i have really good mates who got mixed in the wrong crowd at the gym or work or whatever and jumped straight in thinking well if its good for them....
    i have done about 6 months research (wich is probably not much by most standards) on aas, what it will do to me, what is the best choice for my goals etc.

i now sit back and ask these guys... "well how much did you take'? and they are like 'yeah i used to take like 6 mils or test' and i would be like "mills shmills how much of the drug did you take'? they just didnt get me... they didnt even know what i meant when i said mg/ml. just blank faces.
    some of the sources i have are pathetic. they dont know what the stuff is they are selling, they dont know what i mean by concentration. when i say so what is it? they are like 'yeah man its good **** youll gain like 10-20kg's on this ****."
    i have to tell em to **** off or show me a bottle. at wich point i make my own mind up.
    i think there are way to many people out there sticking things in themselves that have no idea. a mate of mine wanted some stuff and he came over and showed me his 'test' that he got. it was a film cannister with the lid taped on with strapping tape filled with oil. i was like 'are you bloody serious dude'! he said he had taken a shot in the thigh and his leg was twitching and it hurt like hell. i made him throw the ****. thats just unsanitary as hell. there are a lot of uneducated users out there. and i think ld matey navey seal is one of them

uneducated is being alittle too nice

Swellin Guest
    The thing that really sucks about this... we are asked for advice....we give it...it becomes an argument. While trying to help, we cause the guy to become defensive...defending his position and his intelligence. Unfortunately, this is not healthy.

Navy, you are certainly not the first to come here with this type of situation. Every other person in your shoes gets told pretty much the same thing. Do they listen....I doubt it. When told that you are wrong, and you are doing something stupid...you simply get defensive...leave...and continue your current direction. It is not healthy for you. Regardless of your friends' supposed knowledge and success, this is not a good move.

Take a little time and do some research on here. Go to the educational threads, and you will be able to see many of the arguments already played out.

By making early mistakes, individuals make it tougher on the rest of us. By doing something that is not so smart, they reinforce the stigma associated with AAS use. Please do some research...here on this site, then make up your mind as to what is right.

In a word....STOP! It would be best for you and for the rest of us, too.

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    Grasshopper, (Navyseal)

I'm in my 40's and a newbie. If you get out of this cycle without sterilizing yourself, try writing down your complete cycle and PCT plan and posting it for review from the VETs. They WILL help you.

You have to understand how utterly absurd it sounds to them to hear so many young guys with body's full of Test (17-25 yrs) who shoot first, then ask "What should I do.....?" It's frustrating for them.

Please do yourself a favor and research your balls off (no pun) before you pick up a syringe up again, and for God's sake, don't trust anyone to handle your cycle plans As-You-Go.

Good Luck.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    hey navy u asked how much i shoud gain from yer EQ cycle, well if you have a excellent diet and proper pct then you can gain up to as much as 20 pounds (if you are indeed takin 750mg a week), if u can find out how many mgs you are taking then we can better asses your situation.

and i know it sounds like we are being harsh but we are tryin to help yer body, you dont want to not be able to have kids and you dont want to not be able to get 'it' up, these are a few side effects if everythin is not donr properly especially at yer age.

peace

GETTING HUGE is offline Junior Member
    Read, Read, Read

well now im getting some t2 to stack with it this weekend ,so sall good peACE easY

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    well i would listen to them more if they would stop being pricks, my first time on this site and the first thing i get is YOU SHOULDNT BE DOIN THAT BLAH BLAH BLAH, tahts not exactly what i wanna hear, and the people i got it from arent dope heads, theyre friends that i have alot of trust in and have done their research, im sure they ahve mentioned PCT to me before but i jujst dont remember, what kinda drugs is it, is it an injection or pills?
    He just gave everyone on the board his answer..He's not going to listen to anyone unless it's what he WANTS to hear..Why do you come on here and ask for advice, and then when it's given, you choose to tune it out..I'm not flaming you, but you really are being foolish about all of this..

You are injecting a foreign chemical into your system and you don't even know how much is being administered..You are placing way too much trust in the fact that these "friends" truly know what they are talking about..And for you to not have done enough research to know what PCT is, Clomid, Nolva, using Test with EQ, is just ludicrous..You are like all of the other young, immature Newbies that come on here and then try to justify what they are doing..If you wanted solid advice without all of the flaming, you should have spent a lot of time researching what you are doing and then asking some intelligent questions..Instead you come on here and start crying because you are getting a hard time..Is it worth the risk???

Here are the facts..You are 18..Your test levels are peaking right now and you should be taking advantage of that rather then risking your health looking for a quick fix just so you're not the "small" guy around..If you choose to not listen, then that certainly is your perogative..But, think about this little advice I am about to give..If you do this all wrong, you are going to lose ALL of your gains, your sex drive will be screwed, at least for awhile, and you may evenly possibly slip into a state of depression..

I do have to ask..Why do you need to gain a lot of strength and muscle in such a hurry??..Your screen name says SEAL in it and if this is the type of attitude you have about things, then you will never make it through BUDS..

Doc M
    Last edited by Doc M; 12-21-2003 at 04:13 PM.

do u know how much muscle someone gains naturally in a year?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information