Thewarrior is offline New Member

I have a fast metabolism Help

No matter what I eat it is so hard for me to keep the weight or gain weight. I eat atleast 200-300 grams of protein a day, not to mention the amount of carbs and cals I take in. I have taken M-1-T, AAS, weight gainers, I have tried it all. With the AAS I gain weight but only keep alittle bit, 5-10lbs. What should I take or do to increase my size? I have thought of taking insulin and carb loading. What are your guys opinion before I do anything radicle.

My weight is 187-to-190 depends on the amount of fluid intake, I am 511. I am not sure of actual BF I know it is low though. I work-out alot atleast 4-5 days a week. I havent been able to go to the gym since I had a car accident back in Oct, 2003 and am waiting med clearence to go back. So what I am trying to do it get everything ready for when I am able to go back to the gym.

Just me know guys what you think or experiences of your own. Thanks

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    how many cals are u eating exactly ?

how many carbs and fat. DONT MAKE A WILD GUESS EITHER. find out how many so we can help !

seesamplay is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    how many cals are u eating exactly ?

how many carbs and fat. DONT MAKE A WILD GUESS EITHER. find out how many so we can help !
    He's 100% correct. Put it down on paper and the Bros here (and in the nutrition forum) are very helpful. I couldn't seem to put on any weight, so I committed my diet to paper. Without the help of Billy_Bathgate and others I would have WASTED my cycle because of improper diet.

I recommend using Excel. Once you go through the process of getting all the nutrition information off the labels, it's pretty easy to move stuff around, add and delete without having to recalculate every time. That being said, I couldn't attach an Excel sheet, so I attached a Word document showing the format I used.

My diet still has holes I'm sure but it has come a long way.

Good luck.

Sam
    Attached Files Attached Files

shootdeep is offline Member
    hey bro, if you're keeping ten solid pounds of muscle after a cycle, i don't think that's a bad gain. ten POUNDS is quite a bit of muscle in a relatively short time.
    like the other bros said; if your diet has serious fluctuations so will your gains and performance. good luck

Thewarrior is offline New Member
    I forgot to say what my meals usually consisit of, they are as follows:
    I eat a min.of 3 myoplex shakes a day
    min. of 2 solid meals that have a balence of carbs and protein for my intake. atleast 8oz of meat, or fish. and at least a good source of cabs: brown or white rice, sweet potato, something of that type.

If I am able to put another meal in there I do, however, most days are of 5 meals. I also take in atleast some small foods in between meals, fruits, candy something with alot of sugars usually.

northendninja is offline Junior Member
    omg seesamplay, 500g of protein, thats insane...110 g in one sitting of turkey, is it a piece the size of a basketball? Just curious but when does protein become toxic? I heard it was somewhere between 700-800g/day...

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    If all of that is true, it sounds to me like either your training is way off or you've hit your genetic potential.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    FYI

1 gram carb = 4 calories
    1 gram protien = 4 calories
    1 gram fat = 9 calories
    1 gram alcohol = 7 calories

Add everything up and see your total daily intake. This is an important number to know. IMO its even more important than total grams of protien.

Quote Originally Posted by seesamplay
    He's 100% correct. Put it down on paper and the Bros here (and in the nutrition forum) are very helpful. I couldn't seem to put on any weight, so I committed my diet to paper. Without the help of Billy_Bathgate and others I would have WASTED my cycle because of improper diet.

I recommend using Excel. Once you go through the process of getting all the nutrition information off the labels, it's pretty easy to move stuff around, add and delete without having to recalculate every time. That being said, I couldn't attach an Excel sheet, so I attached a Word document showing the format I used.

My diet still has holes I'm sure but it has come a long way.

Good luck.

Sam
    Couldnt get it to download. Hope I helped some though. 500g protien a day though...**** thats a ton. I dont think I go over 400 often even when above the 250 mark.

I think 1.5-2.0g per LBM is about right for myself. If bulking, a good 3.0-5.0 gram per LBM of carbs and .25-.4g LBM monosaturated fat put me where I like to be. Somewhere in that neighborhood at least. Still not growin..add more

Ah shiat. Your right, my mistake. I do have a biology book that lists it at 12 though. Everything else Ive ever seen concurs with the 7cals/g that you said.

I changed my post.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Ah shiat. Your right, my mistake. I do have a biology book that lists it at 12 though. Everything else Ive ever seen concurs with the 7cals/g that you said.

I changed my post.
    looks like your bio book was trying to scam people into worrying about getting fat from alcohol, thus making them not want to drink it.

Hidden Curriculum I tell ya in those **** books. Warrior keep eating, eat everything you see, prefferably something high in protein every 2 1/2-3 hrs. eat 1 1/2-2 gms of protein per lb. don't worry so much about eating obsessively healthy. Lift hard and eat big and you'll grow.Slowly but surely it will happen. P.S don't take insulin !!!!!!!!!!! unless you really know what it is all about.

Whatcha gonna do......
    Last edited by the hulkster; 12-10-2003 at 10:45 AM.

raider78 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thewarrior
    No matter what I eat it is so hard for me to keep the weight or gain weight. I eat atleast 200-300 grams of protein a day, not to mention the amount of carbs and cals I take in. I have taken M-1-T, AAS, weight gainers, I have tried it all. With the AAS I gain weight but only keep alittle bit, 5-10lbs. What should I take or do to increase my size? I have thought of taking insulin and carb loading. What are your guys opinion before I do anything radicle.

My weight is 187-to-190 depends on the amount of fluid intake, I am 511. I am not sure of actual BF I know it is low though. I work-out alot atleast 4-5 days a week. I havent been able to go to the gym since I had a car accident back in Oct, 2003 and am waiting med clearence to go back. So what I am trying to do it get everything ready for when I am able to go back to the gym.

Just me know guys what you think or experiences of your own. Thanks
    If you have trouble gaining weight its due to improper diet/lack of calories, taking insulin would be extreamly dangerous in my opinion.

I used to have problems gaining weight, likewise never made much gains when using AS I tried all the supplements, and still nothing! I started using a particular weight gain, probably the cheapest going and I gained over 14lbs in one month with 3 drinks per day without steroids ! 1500k per drink!

It might not be a fashionable make, but it gains weight and not all fat either. If you cant afford or if you dont have time to have 5 mealks a day or whatever I would say give this stuff a go its £30 per 5kg tub and if you buy 3 you get a 4th free! Its made by Nutri Sport and its called super weight gainer.

You might want to also consider vitamins, most people think they have an amazingly good metabolic rate which means they can eat anything and not gain weight, usually its an inefficent digestive system, using vitamins will help your body make better use of the food you eat.

http://www.nutrisport.co.uk/nutri1/E...duct=item4.htm

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    that's no where near enough calories, and at that weight it's not that hard to gain weight, my metabolism is high too

Thread Information