ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

Too many AAS boards

Geez, I had quite a bit of extra time today so I started hopping on different boards and checking out boards in guys' sigs. Found probably 10 boards I didn't even know existed. A good majority of the boards had under 1,000 members which sucks if ya ask me. Things move way too slow...

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I only visit AR and IBB sometimes i go to FG.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Just AR and Elite for me. Anything else seems like overkill, as I'm stuck in my ways.

Cmah9 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 8====ramrod8=D
    Just AR and Elite for me. Anything else seems like overkill, as I'm stuck in my ways.
    Only AR for me. I have been on several and AR is by for the best. The Bro's here keep it real.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    way to many popping up, one time it was hard to find a good board to belong to, now its like they are everywhere, i guess feds are onto it already, but soon its gonna get worse and worse, to many people getting greedy spoiling the fun of everyone else, problems gonna start happening one day

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    way to many popping up, one time it was hard to find a good board to belong to, now its like they are everywhere, i guess feds are onto it already, but soon its gonna get worse and worse, to many people getting greedy spoiling the fun of everyone else, problems gonna start happening one day
    Yea there are alot about now. We need to get a nice big firewall installed the server end vpn tunnel everbody into the server, that way the feds will have a hard time. Mind you that depends on the forum vetting process.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I belong to a bunch but I like ar and ibb the best. I really only post here

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Yeah, I'll surf elite, but it's only AR posting for me. I bleed it.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Never been to another board besides AR..Probaly won't either as long as Jason keeps sending me my monthly checks!!

Doc M

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    AR is my home! Best board around. I go to IBB also.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

wow

i didn't knwo there were other boards

Swellin Guest
    AR & IBB for me. I sometimes check out FG.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    In my younger days I used to run a pirate software BBS and at some point I found the biggest pirates and participants were in fact sheriffs and feds. Never gave me other others on the BBS any legal troubles... you might find sometimes law enforcement is selective on what they allow to go on and what they will enforce. I am not saying they turn their back and allow stuff to go on but I've seen some FBI and ATF guys and they are beyond huge from my experience being on a federal jury and seeing a host of fed agents... they are unnaturally huge - like 280 lbs and 5% body fat/30 inch waists.... I really believe a good # of those guys have done cycles or else they are just naturally free of myostatin genes or something.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    AR was my first board and i still come here all the time, i haven't been posting all that much though. I have been posting the most over at IBB, but there are plenty of other good boards out there. This happens to be the largest board i have found so far though!

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    In my younger days I used to run a pirate software BBS and at some point I found the biggest pirates and participants were in fact sheriffs and feds. Never gave me other others on the BBS any legal troubles... you might find sometimes law enforcement is selective on what they allow to go on and what they will enforce. I am not saying they turn their back and allow stuff to go on but I've seen some FBI and ATF guys and they are beyond huge from my experience being on a federal jury and seeing a host of fed agents... they are unnaturally huge - like 280 lbs and 5% body fat/30 inch waists.... I really believe a good # of those guys have done cycles or else they are just naturally free of myostatin genes or something.

You are right...I know many cops that do AS. They enjoy the boards as much as we do, but it only takes one bad apple to fcuk it up for everyone else!

AR is home for me too!

peace,

ttgb

murph is offline Member
    i tried a few other boards before,....(after joining this one)..... and i always end up here anyway,.. i never really post at the others ,. maybe just look around a bit ,.... but this is my home board i feel!!!!!

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    AR the best one

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    Geez, I had quite a bit of extra time today so I started hopping on different boards and checking out boards in guys' sigs. Found probably 10 boards I didn't even know existed. A good majority of the boards had under 1,000 members which sucks if ya ask me. Things move way too slow...
    Funny, I saw you join A.S.N yesterday at about the same time I did. I will cruise the other forums from time to time. I am a member at FG, BM, SBI, A.S.N, IBB, AF, AB but I really only post here and ibb. Best 2 boards in my opinion.

skii96 is offline Member
    I cruise everywhere but only post on IBB, here, MM and little at AF.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    ****.... I'm just a whore. I post mostly here at AR (my home) at AF, anabolicedge, IBB, Undergroundfreakz, CJM(closed now), Musclemorphieus, HardcoreBB, anabology, and a few others. I like to get around and tend to get bored easilly.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    AR is my #1, i hit elite once in awhile...IBB is cool, there are too many boards though like u said and boards with less members move so slow i feel like...

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    LOL, I have joined most of the boards, but don't really have time to post on other boards, as you can imagine.

AR and IBB for me...

I find they in a sense complement and complete each other.

I occasionally go on RippedCanadians when I want a local perspective on something, but I am not a regular there.

Red

BDTR is offline Retired
    Anafreakz, IBB, AR and Fitnessgeared.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    I used to hit them all...always been here at AR, CJM and now MuscleNexus(temp. unavail. with server overload), been checking out ones that don't need registering though, information is great.

Aragorn

Gaylord Focker is offline Junior Member
    Nothing wrong with smaller boards...easier to keep track of whats going on... I leave here for an hour or two and there are 800 new posts... of course a big board like this can't be beat for the shear amount of information they contain, makes the search feature just phenomenal... This is a good board though have picked up lots of good info and the people so far have been great, I guess there are pros and cons to both big and small boards...

LARGELI is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaylord Focker
    Nothing wrong with smaller boards...easier to keep track of whats going on... I leave here for an hour or two and there are 800 new posts... of course a big board like this can't be beat for the shear amount of information they contain, makes the search feature just phenomenal... This is a good board though have picked up lots of good info and the people so far have been great, I guess there are pros and cons to both big and small boards...
    yea one bad thing about huge boards like this is that you can be sure that every high school kid who wants nothing more then to find a source is on here asking silly newbie questions and giving b.s. advise......hey are you the same gaylord from sherdog?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I cruise a lot of other boards, and am a member at most, but always keep AR open in another window! I wouldn't want to stray too far from home!

-moto

Solrock is offline Member
    AR was my first board. I joined several others in the past year, but none of them really feel the same as AR. I'm here to stay.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I like how some people say they ONLY go to ( and they name 7 boards) I dont even have the time to search the new posts on AR let alone 5 other boards. Whats the point?
    Or someone thinks he is popular and has 40 people so they create their own board.

scrawnymofo is offline New Member
    I am new to the world of AS and have looked for information on a lot of other sights. However, I got the most info from the searches I have done here. I never post though, since I am not informed enough to respond, and every question I have had I can find the answers through the searches. This board kicks @$$.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    used to drift to a few other boards but not anymore. Elite pisses me the F off all there tryn to do is get your wallet!

thai guy is offline Junior Member
    skii i was wondering where you been over at TM

good to see you again..

Vidooch is offline Associate Member
    AR is my home! but i also cruise on IBB.

Thread Information