coops is offline New Member

Splitting a 10 IU vial rhgh?? HELP!

I've just bought a batch of Jin 10IU Vials. I want to take 2IU's twice a day.

How do you split it up accurately so you don't overdose and waste?

cheers!

Coops

I've been advised to use 2ml of water for injection to dissolve 10IU jintropin, use an insulin injection needle to measure 0.4ml,that would be 2IU.

Is this accurate?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    You can use 2ml, but I just use 1ml. Don't use the amps of water it comes with, buy bacteriostatic water from gpz. BA water will last a longer.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    You can use 2ml, but I just use 1ml. Don't use the amps of water it comes with, buy bacteriostatic water from gpz. BA water will last a longer.
    Whats BA water?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Bactosteric water.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Bactosteric water.

It's a must while using GH. It will allow your GH to last up to 14 days vs. 24 hours.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    <flame suite on>
    against all advice, i have used my last gh cycle with the sterile water that came with my gh, and had no problems, kept it for up to 4 days.
    </flame suite on>

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    It's a must while using GH. It will allow your GH to last up to 14 days vs. 24 hours.
    Where can I get my hands on Bactosteric water? If there is an issue with posting this information please PM me.

Cheers.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    get it at gpz, probably the same place you get your pinz at.

njk
    njk is offline Associate Member
    how much BA water in ml do you need per vial of 10 iu jintropin

No offense, but how do you figure this?

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    I don't think so.
    "Reconstituted JINTROPIN with preservative may be stored cold at +2 - +8 for 2 weeks protected from light." This is from their website.
    http://www.gensci-china.com/JINTROPIN-english.htm
    I know for a fact that it's fine for at least 4-5 days if stored cold.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Bro you should of known all this before you even bought the stuff! hgh is nothing to **** with.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    No offense, but how do you figure this?
    I've been on GH for over 8 months. All the research I've read and done says anywhere from 24 to 36 hours. Some say more, some say less. I would rather be on the safe side and use Bio-water. Now, A lot of it has to do with the manufactuer wanting (aids patients) to do the entire vial at one time. They are basically covering there ass, but again, bio-water is only 5.00. Look at any website that sells it and they will tell you it will stay active (while refrigerated) for up to 14 days.

All the money I spend on GH I would definitely want to make sure its usuable!!!!

I've done it both ways and I have had better experiences with bacteriostatic water...

Last edited by buylongterm; 02-18-2004 at 05:20 PM.

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    I agree regarding the cost... we should take no chance. What brand are you using again buylongterm? Serostim right?
    Also the Jintropin water amps break easily, so you might want to have a BW vials on hands anyways.

I've been on GH for over 8 months. All the research I've read and done says anywhere from 24 to 36 hours. Some say more, some say less. I would rather be on the safe side and use Bio-water. Now, A lot of it has to do with the manufactuer wanting (aids patients) to do the entire vial at one time. They are basically covering there ass, but again, bio-water is only 5.00. Look at any website that sells it and they will tell you it will stay active (while refrigerated) for up to 14 days.

All the money I spend on GH I would definitely want to make sure its usuable!!!!

I've done it both ways and I have had better experiences with bacteriostatic water...
    Fair enough response. The only true difference between sterile water and BA water will be if there is bacteria present, which should never happen if you're being careful in the first place. Other than that, the small % of Sodium azide (in most cases) in the BA will have no effect on the GH at all. Good point though...better to be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by raoul3
    I agree regarding the cost... we should take no chance. What brand are you using again buylongterm? Serostim right?
    Also the Jintropin water amps break easily, so you might want to have a BW vials on hands anyways.
    Yeah, bro, I'm still on Serostim. I have 3 vials left and might take a break from it. I've been on now for almost 9 months! (****s expensive)

Thread Information