Thread: HCG neccessary?

McBain is offline Member

HCG neccessary?

I still want to run a short and sweet cycle. I am thinking 6 weeks. I would like people's advice as to whether or not HCG would be a good idea as I know tren shuts you down hard and I'm running test too. Here's the cycle

Week 1-6 Test prop 100mg eod
    Week 1-6 50mg tren transdermally w/dmso (yeah I know inject is better but I don't like the idea of injecting a homebrew)
    Week 0-6 finastride 1.25mg ed for first week, eod next 6

I'm thinking of going with nolv post cycle....not sure but I am wondering do you think I will need HCG? Or should clomid or nolv be enough to bring back my nat test levels? I'll also be doing glutamine, ZMA, ALA, creatine post cycle and I'll be doing cranberry extract during the cycle and of course ALA on the cycle too. I'm trying to be economical and HCG isn't exactly cheap so if it's not really neccessary I'd just assume skip it. Opinions? Comments?

Btw I will also pickup some bromo, opinions on running it through whole cycle or should I keep it "just in case"

franky j is offline New Member

Question Ala?

Can someone tell me what the **** is ALA?....please

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    i think ala is alpha lipoic acid.

McBain is offline Member
    looks like this got bumped by accident this was over a year ago lol, the cycle has long since been changed and completed

Thread Information