CrimsonTide is offline New Member
    In the land where the streak begins again...

2nd Cycle Planning

I'm beginning to plan for my second cycle and have a few questions. Right now I'm considering a 12 or 14 week cycle of either t400+ eq or t400+ dbol (first 4weeks). My first cycle was semi-successful as I was doing great until I got pneumonia during the 6th week and had to quit working out and go ahead and do PCT. My questions (so far) are as follows:

1) Should t400 be run every 3days or every 4days? A bro of mine ran it every 5 days with decent results but it seems to me that more frequent injections would yield better results due to the different esters involved.

2) If I run the t400 at 600mg/week, what would be the lowest amount of eq I could run with decent results? The reason I ask is b/c eq is very costly for me especially to run it at 12-14weeks (even at 200mg/week that is 2 10cc bottles) Would 200mg be enough? This is the deciding factor in whether I go with the eq or dbol for the cycle.

Thanks in advance for any answers to my questions. More questions to come I'm sure.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    due to the 3 tests in t400 i would imagine that smaller doses more often would be best if you are to utilise the prop, so split up to eod injections, however i beleive its painfull, i never used it and dont wish to, i would myself stick with enanth or cyp.

I would run the eq 400mg minimum certainly 200 is a wasit of time in my experience.

peace

T-400 only has 25mg of Prop, so even @ EOD, it's almost senseless to even try keeping up with the Prop???
    I also believe it's severely underdosed (someone on here posted test results a few months ago) I ran it EOD w/ Deca ...very good results, but the doses were very high as well. It does hurt a tad more than just about anything I remember...I'm not the type that necessarily holds up a Cross at Multi-estered Test, but I'll more than likely never run it again.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i wasnt sure of the doses, so in that case then i would put it in the bin, and why bother hurting urself when you get some nice enanth or cyp? and just run it twice a week mon and thurs would be fine, you can do the same with t400 if you want as the prop in it wouldnt make any difference anyway

peace

Thread Information