dixon2929 is offline New Member

Whats the deal with paper steroids?

Are paper steroids legit? Whats the best website to go through? Anybody whos tried please respond.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    So are you asking for paper steroids or are you looking for information about them....the first part is not allowed...which is it?

Aragorn

dixon2929 is offline New Member
    only info

Then I'd reword your question...looks too much like asking for a source.

...and I don't know much on paper steroids ...can't be more then what orals would do if that so you'd still need to use a needle somewhere down the line.

Aragorn

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    paper var, dbol , drol, and winnie. put it in your mouth and enjoy. I think the whole idea of paper steroids is just to get them to fly in through customs. no other point in getting them, you can get all of the above orals in tabs or liquid. just go for whatever is cheapest or easiest access for you.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    papers have the same sides as pills they were just manufactured for customs and concealment. they work good to send but the mgs per dose is questionable.

rococo is offline Associate Member
    jeez, guess I've been out of the loop too long.. never even heard of such a thing. Makes sense tho I guess... Is it really paper thin and just dissolves in your mouth? Do they come in Pocket Paks like Listerine Strips

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Yah, I ordered 2 dealies of dbol and only got one, customs got the other. I ordered 'em 'cause I figured they wouldn't get pinched, but evidently customs is on to 'em.
    Of course, it doesn't help that when customs opens the letter that the paperbol is printed with lines, just like the way they do with LSD.

Thing I don't like about pbol is that when you clip a square, some of the little crystals shake loose of the paper. Ya really need to do all the clipping in a plastic bag . . . but then you're left with a bunch of little dbol crystals, and ya really have no idea how much is in a dose. So . . . next time, it's the regular pills for me.
    --Tock
    Last edited by Tock; 12-19-2003 at 05:48 PM.

legend is offline Associate Member
    the manufacturer of those paper products states that they overfill each square to assure there are no underdosed squares. he says that most of them are overdosed. still seems like too much of a pain in the ass to me. cutting 200 squares would drive me insane.

C'mon Tock you're better then that...you're asking for a lot of emails aren't you? Luring is pathetic.

Aragorn

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Customs is usually on to everything or will be shortly after something changes... Only the best packaging makes it through and even then there is no guarantee...

Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Yah, I ordered 2 dealies of dbol and only got one, customs got the other. I ordered 'em 'cause I figured they wouldn't get pinched, but evidently customs is on to 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn
    C'mon Tock you're better then that...you're asking for a lot of emails aren't you? Luring is pathetic.

Aragorn
    =========

You're right . . . I write pretty much the same way I speak, elipsis and all . . . and sometimes I ramble and muse a little too freely . . .
    It's fixed . . .

'preciate it bro...didn't mean to come off as harsh but if the new members see that being done by senior members then all hell breaks loose.

Cheers

Aragorn

Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn
    'preciate it bro...didn't mean to come off as harsh but if the new members see that being done by senior members then all hell breaks loose.

Cheers

Aragorn
    ================

Yah, well, you were right . . . I usually catch personal gripes like that, but should really get 'em all.
    --Tock

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I have been taking paper d-bol, and cant say enough about it. I just clip a square as I need, because as was stated above...the layers seperate and you lose a few crystals...there are some benefits though over pills.......no added chemicals such as binders and the like...a minor deal I know, but it is what it is.

Bottom line...I'll be using paper products again for sure...

D

Thread Information