adonis01 is offline New Member

tren in end or at the beginning?????

was gonna do primo ...winny.....tren cycle but wasnt too sure how to cycle it.....i want to look my best towards the end of the cycle (spring break) but wasnt too sure when to do the tren cause i dont wasnt to come off too hard.....ne help would b aprreciated

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adonis01
    was gonna do primo ...winny.....tren cycle but wasnt too sure how to cycle it.....i want to look my best towards the end of the cycle (spring break) but wasnt too sure when to do the tren cause i dont wasnt to come off too hard.....ne help would b aprreciated
    what is your age, stats???
    need some test

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    How long of a cycle are you planning on running? I would use it the whole time...

im 21 ....5'11'' ...@ 180 with like 10-12 BF%......i have never done a test before and very skeptical of doin it cause dont want that water.....lemme ask u ..what could happen if i dont do the test???.....ne suggestions ....now im confused

im 21 ....5'11'' ...@ 180 with like 10-12 BF%......i have never done a test before and very skeptical of doin it cause dont want that water.....lemme ask u ..what could happen if i dont do the test???.....ne suggestions ....now im confused...........i meani dont want huge gains just a cycle to help me thru the cut........if i can do it without test what how could i cycle it....if test a necessity how should i incorporate the prop....thanx

im 21 ....5'11'' ...@ 180 with like 10-12 BF%......i have never done a test before and very skeptical of doin it cause dont want that water.....lemme ask u ..what could happen if i dont do the test???.....ne suggestions ....now im confused...........i meani dont want huge gains just a cycle to help me thru the cut........if i can do it without test what how could i cycle it....if test a necessity how should i incorporate the prop....thanx
    tren has serious sides, shuts y0ou down pretty hard...don't want to be limp on spring break...what a nightmare...l-dex will kill the bloat, prop has less bloat anyways

1-10 75mg prop/ed
    3-10 75mg tren/ed
    1-10 .5 ml ldex/ed
    clomid 3 days after last prop shot

im sorry guys i want too specific......i wanna run a 10 week cycle....but only doin the tren for 6 weeks....

im sorry guys i want too specific......i wanna run a 10 week cycle....but only doin the tren for 6 weeks....
    imo run it for 8 so it will fully kick in

wingsofazrael is offline Associate Member
    you may extend the prop a couple of weeks after the tren to help with recovery. may wanna add 10mg nolva to help balance the effects of l-dex(anastazole). just my thoughts though.

Thread Information