BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member

DK anavar 5mg caps

hey bros, i'm inquiring about Denkall's "Oxandrovet" anavar ?

in the mean time, this is the only anavar i have access to. This will be coming from mexico, and so far, i only stick to QV, DK, and SYD for my vet gear. Has anyone cycled this particular ananvar from DK before? if so, what are your comments about it?

thanx,

-Biggie

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    biggie - for a price check - what's the price you are going to pay? I have not tried them myself but I have always heard good comments on Denkall Anavar .

legend is offline Associate Member
    it is ****ing awesome bro. i tried it and it was great. i will be using it again in my next cycle. you will be very pleased with the results. your not doing anavar alone are you ??? i used it at the end it it really hardened me up.

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    biggie - for a price check - what's the price you are going to pay? I have not tried them myself but I have always heard good comments on Denkall Anavar.
    well, down south, the cheapest i've found it for was, 100 count bottle @5mg/cap, was $75. another place wanted $90 for it. both bottles, to me looked legit. hologram was legit, and batch numbers checked out.

The only beef i have w/ DK is that on their D-Bol's, they claim it to be 10mg/caps, it more like 7mg. i recall reading this on an article of "Muscular Development" and probably a thread on here not too long ago. i took that knowledge, and applied a few weeks ago w/ my D-Bol's, and upped my daily administration to 6 caps a day. = 42mg. a big difference than what i originally was dosing at, 4 caps a day, =28mg or so. i'm wondering if the var is gonna be underdosed as well??

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Well that is a great price. Domestic you would be looking at $200 a bottle.

DrgnGal is offline Female Member
    This is my first posting. I am planning to use Oxandrovet along with some Winstrol . This combo was suggested to me by a friend at work. It's been a long time since she used either and can't remember the dosage. My Andro has 100, 5mg pills that are a light orange/pink color. The Winstrol says, Estanozolol 50 made in Australia. Everything is written in Spanish. I've never used anything stronger then Hydroxycut. Any info and tips will be extremly appreciated. Thanks

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Well I like the stuff -I'm on 40mg/day now along with Prop. It's the second time I've used it.

By the way those prices are phenomenal -I'd go for it just for that reason. I've never seen it below $120 here.

razor67 is offline Banned
    denkall var is good, you might want to see if you can get some of the qv var.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Deciding between QV and Denkall Var just go with the cheaper of the two. Both are equally good.

DrgnGal is offline Female Member
    Sorry to bug you guys again, but I haven't been given access to the female forum. 35 yr old female, 5'10" 146lbs. That's alittle heavy (winter time) always been athletic, looking to start my first cycle. I have Oxandrovet and Winstrol . This was suggested to me by a female friend. She also said that Win was a cutter. I'm looking to build muscle, get a little more shape in the rear area and legs, but stay lean and keep the fat off of my stomach. Is this combo right for me?
    Also if so, please give me some suggested doses for both. If you could go into detail on the doses like, how many cc's, once every 5 days or twice a day every 7 days? or 1 pill in the mornin' and one pill in the evenin'. I want to make sure I do this right. And if it doesn't sound right for me, suggest what might be better.Thanks

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Go with the QV, it's usually cheaper...

Thread Information