joe_capone is offline Member

hello bros.. long time..

how ya all doin? i been absent for a long time now.. i had some serious problems at home with family.. girlfriend.. and i could not put my mind in the right state of working out.. i have gained 30 pounds of pure fat lost my physque... i feel soo ashamed i wont even go out anymore. everyone keeps telling me that i put on soo much weight its that bad. sometimes in life... you just give up hope on **** and drop it. its seriously messin with me. i want to start all over again and be what i used to be. i had enough of this self pity bull****. im thinkign either i start a bulking cycle right now and regain what i had or diet up loose weight drop my body fat and then proceed to a cutting cycle. to be honest.. i still see some mass on me from my arms chest shoulders back lats..i havnt lost much muscle but they kinda flat coz i havnt been shocking them lately. im currently 234 lbs 5'9 and im not sure what my body fat is. my lean mass was always around 200 - 215 lbs.. any advice?? excuse me if im posting in the wrong fourm..if i am then please remove it to wichever fourm it should belong. if u want to flame me... go ahead im ready for some serious bashing.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone
    how ya all doin? i been absent for a long time now.. i had some serious problems at home with family.. girlfriend.. and i could not put my mind in the right state of working out.. i have gained 30 pounds of pure fat lost my physque... i feel soo ashamed i wont even go out anymore. everyone keeps telling me that i put on soo much weight its that bad. sometimes in life... you just give up hope on **** and drop it. its seriously messin with me. i want to start all over again and be what i used to be. i had enough of this self pity bull****. im thinkign either i start a bulking cycle right now and regain what i had or diet up loose weight drop my body fat and then proceed to a cutting cycle. to be honest.. i still see some mass on me from my arms chest shoulders back lats..i havnt lost much muscle but they kinda flat coz i havnt been shocking them lately. im currently 234 lbs 5'9 and im not sure what my body fat is. my lean mass was always around 200 - 215 lbs.. any advice?? excuse me if im posting in the wrong fourm..if i am then please remove it to wichever fourm it should belong. if u want to flame me... go ahead im ready for some serious bashing.
    First you gotta decide what you want, to cut up or bulk up. But either way I would drop some bodyfat first before just jumping right into a cycle. Esp. doing a bulking cycle right now is only gonna get you fatter. How old are you, and how many cycles you done?

joe_capone is offline Member
    lol im 22 done around 5 simple cycles

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome back JC, sorry to hear about your bad times.

I wouldn't think it would be too hard to get back in the groove, and you sound like you are ready to. I'd get back in the gym, shed the fat, and then see where you stand in a couple months. If you are ready to go, then step up to the plate!

Let all the bull**** go, and focus on yourself for a little while. Nothing says "me" like spending an hour everyday at the gym!

-moto

Thread Information