hector999 is offline Junior Member

delt injection problems....

5 days ago i injected 50mg deca w/ 1.5in 23g needle into my delt

i usually knot up at any injection site but this one seems to be a little bigger than usual and is still knotted up there is little to no pain and it does not appear to be infected

has this happened to anyone and will it eventually go down

is there anything i could do to speed the obsorbtion process

i am going to steer clear of injecting there until the swell goes down..

joe_capone is offline Member
    its infection devloping maybe the deca is not sterile.. taht shouldnt happen.. but then again lets see what the vets say..

popa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hector999
    5 days ago i injected 50mg deca w/ 1.5in 23g needle into my delt

i usually knot up at any injection site but this one seems to be a little bigger than usual and is still knotted up there is little to no pain and it does not appear to be infected

has this happened to anyone and will it eventually go down

is there anything i could do to speed the obsorbtion process

i am going to steer clear of injecting there until the swell goes down..
    Has This this happened before with the deca that your useing

i also shot in my right delt the same day not as much swell

but for 2 weeks i have been using the same Deca at 2cc injections in my glutes with minimum knot

it swelled as soon as i injected has been slowly declining but i assumed after 5 days it would be completely gone

is it possible that this is b/c my injection was not on target, the penitration was a little more painful than other delt injections

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe you are injecting into scar tissue and the tissue keeps on building up.
    Maybe you need to massuage the site more.
    Contaminated gear.
    Pinz arent sterile.
    Maybe you are moving the needle around too much when injecting.

lifesabitch is offline Associate Member
    I thought that 1.5inch was a little long for delts.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Im prolly the only 1 seeing the 50mg deca quote ??? What are you doing with only 50mg of deca ? You need at least 200mg for 'some' results , believe me i once made the same mistake , you wont see diddly with only 50mg !

Greetingz

gtxben is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    Im prolly the only 1 seeing the 50mg deca quote ??? What are you doing with only 50mg of deca ? You need at least 200mg for 'some' results , believe me i once made the same mistake , you wont see diddly with only 50mg !

Greetingz
    You read him wrong, if you look down further he did another 50mg in the other shoulder on the same day, and has been taking 2cc's in each buttock.....I'm guessing that he's using 100mg/cc? I could be wrong though.

Irregardless, a big ol knot is nothing to joke around with. I just took 250mg SUS and 100mg Deca in the right delt last night in a 2cc shot, nuttin but a peanut! Anyways, Hector.....the swolling, is it red? Sensative to the touch? Itchy? Burning? Can you give us some more details.......also did you have the needle buried???? How big of a guy are you? I only use 1.5" pinz for the glutes, everything else (delts and quads) I use 1" pinz.

50mg deca , 1cc left delt 1cc right delt as well as 2cc in my glute for a total of 200mg, i didn't want to take 2cc in the delt i know it is a lot of inj but for the circumstances i am in it had to do

i cropped the needle lid to make my 1.5 about a 1in
    the right one went fine the left is still swollin no redness, itching, its like the muscle itself is disturbed, as soon as i injected my delt flexed up and is still like that, its not like a gulf ball that is sitting there not dispersing the muscle itself is tensed up

i was told if it was in infection after about 2 days it would have been very noticable none the less it has me tripped out a little

Thread Information