Thread: T4

krocku81 is offline Junior Member

T4

I HAVE STARTED TO TAKE T4...I HAVE TAKEN SUST 250 BEFORE AND IT HURT AFTER THE INJECCTION FOR A DAY OR TWO BUT THIS **** HURTS ALSO...IM TAKING IT IN THE GLUTES...IS THERE ANY WAY THAT I CAN TAKE IT AND IT DOESNT HURT AFTER?...I HAVE HEARD IF U HEAT IT UP BEFORE IT HELPS TO SPREAD MORE QUICKLY...NEED SOME HELP BROS....THANKS...

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krocku81
    I HAVE STARTED TO TAKE T4...I HAVE TAKEN SUST 250 BEFORE AND IT HURT AFTER THE INJECCTION FOR A DAY OR TWO BUT THIS **** HURTS ALSO...IM TAKING IT IN THE GLUTES...IS THERE ANY WAY THAT I CAN TAKE IT AND IT DOESNT HURT AFTER?...I HAVE HEARD IF U HEAT IT UP BEFORE IT HELPS TO SPREAD MORE QUICKLY...NEED SOME HELP BROS....THANKS...
    There's a thread on painful injection techniques.

hector999 is offline Junior Member
    hey bro try running it under hot water first inject slowly but with my experience T4 hurts regardless

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    whats up bro, only one thing i can say, "told ya so".Sh*t hurts huh?lol

legend is offline Associate Member
    if it is t-400 from denkal basically your going to have to deal with it. alot of guys tell you to cut it with deca or eq. in plain english, that is bull**** !! i did it for 14 weeks, and every single week i was near cripple. either my shoulder, my leg or my glute. the stuff works very well, and if you can live with the pain you will see good results from it. try rubbing the inj. site for at least 5 good minutes after the shot, and apply a heating pad. i sometimes put a heating pad on for over an hour and it did nothing, but sometimes 15 mins made a world of difference. forget quad shots, unless you plan on sleeping in for three days. advil helps a great deal also. good luck. when i was doing it i kind liked it, but now that i'm done i look back and say " what the **** was i thinking" 2cc per week ooouuuccchhhh !!!!!!!1

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you mean t400 or t-4

hector999 is offline Junior Member
    cpt steele he is talking about T400 but i need some info on T4 can you help a brother out

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Cut it with serile oil about 1ml.......... That may cut it enough to keep the pain down

Quote Originally Posted by legend
    if it is t-400 from denkal basically your going to have to deal with it. alot of guys tell you to cut it with deca or eq. in plain english, that is bull**** !! i did it for 14 weeks, and every single week i was near cripple. either my shoulder, my leg or my glute. the stuff works very well, and if you can live with the pain you will see good results from it. try rubbing the inj. site for at least 5 good minutes after the shot, and apply a heating pad. i sometimes put a heating pad on for over an hour and it did nothing, but sometimes 15 mins made a world of difference. forget quad shots, unless you plan on sleeping in for three days. advil helps a great deal also. good luck. when i was doing it i kind liked it, but now that i'm done i look back and say " what the **** was i thinking" 2cc per week ooouuuccchhhh !!!!!!!1
    Actually, cutting it with Deca made a remarkable difference with me, still hurt like Hell, but much better.
    Also, my Delt shots didn't hurt as bad as say, Quads....I will Never put anything high BA in my quads again, unless I hit the Lotto and can sleep it off like Legend said...
    I have 2 warm, swollen, kneecapless legs right now from SL....it's not pretty, and it feels worse.
    Using Feldene and Soma definitely made it easier to get around, but don't take those with Orals.

Thread Information