murph is offline Member

TEST SUSPENTION and needles

ok i know how to run it thats not the problem,.. but what im dealing with now , is getting it into my body,.....lol... im serious this stuff has crystals and they jam the pin to the point where you can NOT push anything in,....i have tried a few different sizes, and the only one im having any luck with is the 18`s ,. but these are getting crazy now ,. its like sticking a spear in you every time,and these are every day inject too. ... but i guess my question is for those who have ran test suspention before ,. are there any tips on making the inject a little less dreadful?...... and what size pin did you find worked best for you?.... any help would be great ,.... (by the way the suspention is by SYD),......

Thanks,Murph

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Have your tried heating the Susp up to dissipate the crystals

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

hey pheedno?

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    will that work? every suspension i have ever tried wouldn't go through anything, but an 18 also. i did one cycle w/ the 18's and maybe i'm a puss, but i'll never do that again. i'm sitting on some susp i would love to use, but it's not going through. i even tried mixing it w/ bacteriosttatic water in the syringe to try and "dilute" it.nothing

murph is offline Member
    no,... what source of heat do you think would be best?...... hot water, or like microwave,.. or do you just mean like warm it up a bit with like a heating duct or such?........i am willing to try about anything at this point,...lol... i can take the 18 if i must ,.. but im just thinking scar tissue later,....
    Thanks,Murph

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    exactly what i was going to suggest. hot water will work excellent. just put your vial in hot water before you draw.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    What ever you do, DO NOT microwave your hormones.

Boil some water, take the water off the burner, and set the bottle in the pan

murph is offline Member
    What ever you do, DO NOT microwave your hormones.

Boil some water, take the water off the burner, and set the bottle in the pan

thanks alot Pheedno,....i will give that a try tommorrow ,. i`ve already did todays inject,...

Thanks again, Murph

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Heat in how water (not boiling) then shake it up a bit. I used 25g needles when I did it.

murph is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    Heat in how water (not boiling) then shake it up a bit. I used 25g needles when I did it.
    wow ,. that would be great ,... i just cant even see that possible after all the sizes i tried,.. i do believe you.... and i was just hoping to come up to a 21g or so ,.. $hit a 25g would be incredibly easy, with no problem......

Thanks Murph

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    I used suspension (univet) with 22 gauge needles.. just shake and inject... maybe ur has been sittign too long before you got it and solidfied a bit??

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Hot tap water for a few minutes never had a problem. 23g

SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member
    if your doing your injection after a shower you could just leave the bottle in the bathroom while you take a shower. i would think the heat from that would be enough

BDTR is offline Retired
    I could never get it to flow through anything but an 18 guage pin, two shots a day... FUN

murph is offline Member
    ok here is the update from todays injection,... well it went through a 21g with no problem after setting it in warm/hot, water,...... im thinking as easy as it went through the 21g that i will give the 23g a try tommorrow,..... i swear that warm water makes the whole difference,. i had less problems today using the 21 than the days prior when using the 18g ,... this is an awsome thing!!!!! , no more dreding the daily injects,.....and thanks to anyone who replied ,....once again the warm/hot water works perfect ,...

Thanks,Murph

Thread Information