Beat is offline Associate Member

why shouldnt u start juiceing at an early age?

i´ve read a lil on AR and i´ve decided to wait with my cycle (im 18) for a couple of reasons.. even tho i realy wanna be juiceing.. i saw this 19 year old guy at my gym the other day.. he looked like a freaking monster and thats what i wanna look like! now im not realy sure what i should do.. can anybody with good reasons tell me why i should stay OF juicing?

i´ve seen a couple of guys saying juicing at an early age was a huge mistake, but why do u think so?

hawk9603 is offline Junior Member
    it will screw u up in the long run

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    there are a lot of threads on this topic, look around. right now your natural testosterone is through the roof, and your endocrine system has not fully matured these are, to me, the best reasons to wait. you can grow like a monster naturally for the next few years. eat TONS of protein, workout like a champ, and get plenty of rest, and you will look back in a year or two and be amazed at you progress.

Quote Originally Posted by sin
    there are a lot of threads on this topic, look around. right now your natural testosterone is through the roof, and your endocrine system has not fully matured these are, to me, the best reasons to wait. you can grow like a monster naturally for the next few years. eat TONS of protein, workout like a champ, and get plenty of rest, and you will look back in a year or two and be amazed at you progress.
    about how many years should i wait? i saw a poll were guys vote for 22-28 years as the best period to be on a cycle.. i plan to be on one when im 20, what u think? i mean.. this first year i´ve been training its been going well.. but now when everything builds slower i just wanna speed up the process.. but as i said.. what about when im 20 years old? will it change the situation?

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    there's no reason to juice until you've stopped growing naturally, you could keep growing into your mid twentys, depending on your genetics, there's no reason to rush things, if you use before you reach your full potential, it'll be a waste, don't put a date on it and say, now i'm old enough, it's not like being able to drink or drive, age is only a number, your body will let you know when you can't put any more mass naturally on, and don't waste your money on prohormones, they will mess you up as well

roach2k3 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beat
    about how many years should i wait? i saw a poll were guys vote for 22-28 years as the best period to be on a cycle.. i plan to be on one when im 20, what u think? i mean.. this first year i´ve been training its been going well.. but now when everything builds slower i just wanna speed up the process.. but as i said.. what about when im 20 years old? will it change the situation?
    pateince is very important bro trust me, wait till at least 21, get your nutrition down pact and train hard, your natural testosterone right now is kinda like you were injecting yourself, youll be glad you did. Its sad to see ppl who blewup on juice cause of using young and inexperienced then got small again off the juice. If you build yourself a nice base, and then you start using chances are when your older youll still have some good muscle on you. Afterall think about when the music stops dont just think 2 years ahead think 10-15 years down the road. For all the reasons posted about ur endocrine system and natural test their right. When you see that monster at 19 in ur gym what your not seeing is what hell be like health wise maybe when hes 30 or 35, he maybe ok he might not be be smart and patience hard work pays of with everything in life.

Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    there's no reason to juice until you've stopped growing naturally, you could keep growing into your mid twentys, depending on your genetics, there's no reason to rush things, if you use before you reach your full potential, it'll be a waste, don't put a date on it and say, now i'm old enough, it's not like being able to drink or drive, age is only a number, your body will let you know when you can't put any more mass naturally on, and don't waste your money on prohormones, they will mess you up as well

no ofcourse its dumb to rush things... i know your right that age is only a number thing is so true!
    one thing im wondering about is.. why is prohormones bad? i bought them from a legal company too.. so that should mean they´re harmless? or am i very wrong?

navyseal18 is offline New Member
    gogo do juice right now sall good man, i started my cycle on dec 2nd im 18 goGOGOGOGOG baHAHahah, go look at my post i made like 3 days ago bout how i was starting my first cycle, they gave me alot of **** and told me alot of stuff,

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=75496

i think id still do it even after everything they told me, gl poeac easy

Quote Originally Posted by roach2k3
    pateince is very important bro trust me, wait till at least 21, get your nutrition down pact and train hard, your natural testosterone right now is kinda like you were injecting yourself, youll be glad you did. Its sad to see ppl who blewup on juice cause of using young and inexperienced then got small again off the juice. If you build yourself a nice base, and then you start using chances are when your older youll still have some good muscle on you. Afterall think about when the music stops dont just think 2 years ahead think 10-15 years down the road. For all the reasons posted about ur endocrine system and natural test their right. When you see that monster at 19 in ur gym what your not seeing is what hell be like health wise maybe when hes 30 or 35, he maybe ok he might not be be smart and patience hard work pays of with everything in life.

Good Luck
    yeah i thought of that to.. he must ruin his body by beeing on it at this age.. that part about building up a proper base made alot of sence, thanx bro

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    I just never understand why everyone is in such a rush esp at that age.

Thread Information