newguy1 is offline New Member

How do you know air is clean?

When you pull back the plunger and let air in the syringe to get air bubbles to the top or what not. How do you know there is no bacteria or dust in the air you're letting in? I have a clean house but i don't know if my air is clean. Also, how do you know if you have an abcess? An abcess is pus build up right? Also is it possible to get an absess by injecting something with tons of BA in it?

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Hmmmm, do a search with abcess. There is tons of info here. You cant look at gear and see the bacteria, it is microscopic. If you use clean techniques and your gear is legit you shouldnt have too many problems. Just make sure cleanliness when pulling up and injecting your gear is TOP priority.

newguy1 is offline New Member
    Yeah but the question was when you pull back the syrine to let air in to the syrine and force all the oil to the back of the syrine. How do you know the air is clean? You can clean tables and floors 100 times a day but that doesn't do anything for air.

PumpDaddy8303 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newguy1
    Yeah but the question was when you pull back the syrine to let air in to the syrine and force all the oil to the back of the syrine. How do you know the air is clean? You can clean tables and floors 100 times a day but that doesn't do anything for air.

You better hold your breath... you wouldnt want to breathe it in either.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't worry about it.................. I've done hundreds of injections and have yet to get a infection...... knock on wood

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You body DOES have an amazing defense system for infections and pollutants. As long as you keep clean - such as, using alcohol to sanitize the site and never letting the pin scrape against outside surfaces you shouldn't ever have anything to worry about. Being aware of body hair is also a good idea. If an injection site is covered in hair - try to avoid poking through any; forcing a piece into the muscle belly.

Someone once made homemade Trenbolone acetate with Everclear and cooking oil from the grocery store to prove some kind of point on sterility... he never got an infection...

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    The BA in the juice should take care of any bacterial that enters the solution.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    When you pull back the plunger and let air in the syringe to get air bubbles to the top or what not. How do you know there is no bacteria or dust in the air you're letting in? I have a clean house but i don't know if my air is clean. Also, how do you know if you have an abcess? An abcess is pus build up right? Also is it possible to get an absess by injecting something with tons of BA in it?

I wouldnt worry about it.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    ========

Here's what ya do . . .
    Open up the end of the wrapper in which the syringe is packaged (of course you have a syringe with a pin already attached, yes?) and before you take it out, pull the plunger out. The air that gets sucked in from inside the wrapper was sterilized when the syringe was sterilized, so everything will be cool. Take the entire syringe/pin combination out of the wrapper, and brandish it with confidence.

Another way to ensure sterility would be to heat the syringe in an autoclave @251 deg C for 20 minutes (or in a pressure cooker, 15psi, for 20 minutes).

That's how you know what's clean and what ain't.
    --Tock

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are that germaphobic, you need to get an air purifyer. I hear they work but I am not a germaphobe and believe that too much sterilization makes you vulnerable to germs elsewhere.
    Like avoiding people with a cold. You are gonna get it eventually so just get it while it is not as bad later on in the winter season. Or the chicken pox. Get it as a child instead of as an adult.

Plus. You are not injecting air into your body. If bacteria sticks to the inside of your syringe then you have some nasty bacteria.

Good concern though, but nothing to worry about.

Thread Information