Thread: Best stacks

ckcl is offline New Member

Best stacks

Hello, I'm new around here and I'd like to get some advise on stacks.

I tried testosterone enanthate and testosterone propionate (?) with winstrol about 6 months ago. I noticed that I had very quick gains in just a month, but once I was done, my muscles went back to where they started

Right now I'm thinking about starting another cycle, so I was wondering which stack you guys would recommend (a stack that gives significant gains, has low side effects, and keeps the gains)

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ckcl
    Hello, I'm new around here and I'd like to get some advise on stacks.

I tried testosterone enanthate and testosterone propionate (?) with winstrol about 6 months ago. I noticed that I had very quick gains in just a month, but once I was done, my muscles went back to where they started

Right now I'm thinking about starting another cycle, so I was wondering which stack you guys would recommend (a stack that gives significant gains, has low side effects, and keeps the gains)

What did you do for PCT on your first cycle?

MrSwole1 is offline New Member
    Well if your muscles deflated right back to where you started then there is a couple of things you need to check: Food intake (kcal and protein), training intensity, like Darkside mentioned your PCT or post clomid therapy etc. As far as "best cycles" it all depends bro, on your goals and your training style in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSwole1
    Well if your muscles deflated right back to where you started then there is a couple of things you need to check: Food intake (kcal and protein), training intensity, like Darkside mentioned your PCT or post clomid therapy etc. As far as "best cycles" it all depends bro, on your goals and your training style in my opinion.
    I didn't train for 2 months after that because I had to relocate to another country due to my job, so getting settled to a new life and country and finding a gym took a lot of my time.

I'm quite new at this stuff so I didn't get what you meant by PCT. Is it the cycle in which you have to take Novaldex?

Anyways, my goal right now is to gain and retain mass, about 15-20 lbs.

I heard that the testosterones I used were great for fast mass gain, but weren't that great in keeping the gain
    Last edited by ckcl; 12-21-2003 at 04:10 AM.

MrSwole1 is offline New Member
    PCT is post cycle clomid therapy. Helps get your natural test levels back up and stable. If your injecting your body with test then your body assumes it needs to stop producing it and produces estrogen to even out its ratio. Take out the test and you start a snowball effect for muscle loss. Clomid, lots and lots of good food, training intensity, and nolva on hand for the estro rebound are the ingredents for a good PCT

Thanx for the info MrSwole1

So for mass gain which would be the best combo?

hawk9603 is offline Junior Member
    test and dbol

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Enan or Cyp/Fina is a good mass cycle as long as your diet is geared toward bulking.

Keeping gains is all in PCT and keeping your calories high durrig PCT and a few weeks after it's completed of course training and rest are in there too. I like using Clomid/Nolva/Tribulus for my PCT. Here's how I pretty much run PCT:

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / 4g Tribbulus
    Day 2 - 28 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / 4g Tribbulus
    Day 29 - 35 20mg Nolva / 4g Tribbulus

I start Tribb at 4g a few weeks before my cycle ends.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    i think when i did a sust-deca cycle and a pct like the one Mudman has laid out for ya i had my best gains. but consistency,diet,rest, play a big role too. good luck bro.

After reading some of the posts in other threads I pretty much figured why the testos didn't work as great as they worked for my gym trainer. Yeah I needed to work out for some time before starting to juice up plus I didn't have time for PCT.

By the way, How do I know when it's the right time to use steroids ?

Swellin Guest
    In short....when you have stopped making natural gains.
    When you change diet and training, and gain no more. Steroids serve to get you over the hump.
    You must eat at the level you hope to weigh. You cannot go from 225-250 while eating like you weigh 225. You need to eat like a 250 pounder...even more.

Dion is offline New Member
    can somebody please tell me how to post a question

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Dion...is that a joke? Well, just in case you were serious, go to the sub forum you want to go to and you should see a "New Thread" button, click on in it, the rest is easy.

Thread Information