Fif the Great is offline Associate Member

Question Need answers about Deca Durabolin

Ok, I did the search, read the Education boards, but still no answer. So I'm reaching out to anyone who can help me out. I am in contact with a guy who knows this other guy (you know how this works), and he tells me he can get me Deca Durabolin , or Nano-whatever Decanoate. This is great and all but then he tells me about what I would be getting. I would recieve either Deca 200 or Deca 500, from an American pharmaceutical company, and it would be dissolved in water. As you can tell, I've never done a cycle before in my life, and the $100-$150 for 10 cc's price tag sounds good. But two things bother me, I've never heard of Deca being dissolved in anything but oil, so what's up with the water based Deca? And the other thing, I've heard of Deca 400, but not Deca 500. Just wondering if any of you guys out there could offer some info and opinions for me. I'd appreciate it.

marx is offline Member
    I've personally never heard of a 500mg Deca or a water based Deca...

DIDNT DECA 300 JUST COME OUT LAST YR TOO???NEVER READ ANYTHING ON DECA 400 OR 500....

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    IMO, $100 - $150 sounds way too good to be true. I'd get a good look at the vial itself and maybe post a pic of it first. Sounds like crap to me. By the way, if you work out in N.O., try a certain gym on Metairie Rd. There's more juice going through that place than a Mexican pharmacy. If you don't know what I'm taling about, send me a PM and I'll tell ya.
    Last edited by JP1570; 01-09-2002 at 09:27 PM.

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    I would recieve either Deca 200 or Deca 500, from an American pharmaceutical company, and it would be dissolved in water.

this statement tells me something is wrong....

organon is the only american company that makes deca and it is oil based and in 1 ml ampules....

may want to check on this some more before you buy it...

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    just find a new source, 500 mg deca sounds fishy, i only know 300 and under !

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    just find a new source, 500 mg deca sounds fishy, i only know 300 and under !
    the 500 thing could be possible if it was some genious new bootlegger (I have yet to hear about this though)....but water based? That tells me right there this is some asshole trying to rip a newbie. All I can say is...good thing you found AR first

gwendels is offline Junior Member
    never heard of water based. or 500 for that matter. Id stay away.

Archangel230 is offline Junior Member
    Based on the chemical structure of nandrolone deconate there is a reason to why deca is dissolved in oil. All technical mumbo jumbo aside, do you know how much of a bitch it would be to dissolve the esterified anabolic in oil (let alone water) so the concentration is 500mg/ml. In short, stay away from that. Either this person who brought you this information is ignorant and not very bright or he is intentionally misleading you for money. This purchase would be extremely foolish.

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    Im with everyone else, I have never heard of Deca 500, or Water based Deca. I'd be carefull.

aanold is offline Junior Member
    This thread originated back in Jan 2002. gundam675, you trying to up the member status? LOL

Beefeater is offline New Member
    its bunk Deca is never water based plus never heard of deca in concentration above 300 mg per ml
    peace beef

longhornDr is offline Member
    No American company is going to make a 500mg/mL of any steroid , as there is no medical justification for that dose....your source is either stupid or trying to rip you off.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    EQL makes Deca 400mg/ml and it's oil based.

Slyder is offline Junior Member

Sounds Shady

I'd pass.

caballoelsalv is offline New Member
    Organon is the only reliable source of Deca . dont go over the cheapest thing. besides deca is oily based only, sounds extrange that is a water based so make sure of your sources. spend a litle more time and money and find that real organon deca.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by caballoelsalv
    Organon is the only reliable source of Deca. dont go over the cheapest thing. besides deca is oily based only, sounds extrange that is a water based so make sure of your sources. spend a litle more time and money and find that real organon deca.

Why did you bump this?

Thread Information