syd
    syd is offline Junior Member

obviously new....

i have been working out for a about 2 months and was very skinny...now i am 5.10,180lbs, 26, and seem to be gettin stronger...but not any bigger. i am on glut, protein, creatine, and eat a lot...but still seem to not getting any bigger...do i just need to wait a while longer? i think it would be to soon to start AS, but I am still wondering...what do you think?

i have pmed some mods and have gotten some online sources, but am afraid of getting busted...is online the way to go?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by syd
    i have been working out for a about 2 months and was very skinny...now i am 5.10,180lbs, 26, and seem to be gettin stronger...but not any bigger. i am on glut, protein, creatine, and eat a lot...but still seem to not getting any bigger...do i just need to wait a while longer? i think it would be to soon to start AS, but I am still wondering...what do you think?

i have pmed some mods and have gotten some online sources, but am afraid of getting busted...is online the way to go?
    imo 2 months is'nt very long at all...you need a basis, full grasp on training then turn to aas....what do you mean by online source?

MrSwole1 is offline New Member
    Well bro, if your still unsure wether you should begin or not chances are you could probably do some more refining before you delv in. Check this link out for some food intake advice http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ead.php?t=1678

Remember bro the most anabolic compound on the face of the earth is FOOD

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member

If your not growing you really have to evaluate your diet and training, cause that's gonna determine if and how you grow, cause your definitely not at your genetic potential. Definitely too early to start AAS, you got a long way to go, as far as training goes and researching your body type and finding out what you need to do that's gonna allow you to grow.

As far as online sources, mod's on here aren't going to give you bad sources, they're trying to help you.

Sust Man is offline Associate Member

Eating alot means eating often. You have to eat every 2 to 3 hours, 20 to 30 grams of protein per meal. 2 or three 900 calorie meals ain't gonna cut it. I was 6'4" 145 lbs for 3 years lifting weights. Once I implemented this, I shot up to almost 180 w/o juice. Once I plateaued, that was the perfect time for some anabolics.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i hate to sound like a broken record......

but EAT, EAT, EAT. food is the most anabolic thing you can give your body. also like stated above, 2 months is nothing bro. be patient.
    refine your diet, stick with your obviously dedicated training, and things will happen for ya. if youre getting stronger, you just need more fuel.
    youre on the right path bro......hang in there.

peace I4L

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    im with all these other guys, EAT! I think you should re'evaluate your training, stick with heavy,low reps, compound movements. what meant by compound is exercises like deadlift,squat,bench,power cleans,snatch,etc..,it'll help put some mass on ya. You should look for the thread bask8kace put out for diet, its outstanding. plenty of rest and keeping a high intensity in the gym should trigger some new growth. good luck bro.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    If your not growing you really have to evaluate your diet and training, cause that's gonna determine if and how you grow, cause your definitely not at your genetic potential. Definitely too early to start AAS, you got a long way to go, as far as training goes and researching your body type and finding out what you need to do that's gonna allow you to grow.

As far as online sources, mod's on here aren't going to give you bad sources, they're trying to help you.
    **** I didnt know mods were so free to hand out a list of sources... my source says the heat is on his ass so he has to lay low for a while... a screw it, I am starting PCT after Christmas and when I get cleaned out go back to these Dr's that wanted to put me on HRT and see about making it legal and official. Paying for HMO membership, HMO should give something back in return if I need it. Not only that but my quads and glutes are getting difficult to get needle in anymore so those muscles need a break from scare tissue build up. Strange goes thru the the skin easy but you can tell the needle having hard time now entering muscle... ugg the idea is giving me creeps.

curiousdude is offline Junior Member
    IMHO, you're not ready. you lack knowledge, experience, and wisdom gained from it. there is so much to learn on diet, training, techniques, and rest prior to AS use. given that you are training regularly, technique, diet and rest would be more important than impatience. training correctly and pragmatically would be the first route one should invest researching. just my 2 cents.

Thread Information