collegeboy2387 is offline New Member

Thumbs down stretch marks!!!

alright.. in the past few months my lifts have been doin good and i went on a cycle of 1ad and had some great gains... but i have had a pretty big problem with stretch marks.....on the front of my shouldrs. under my arms...and like near the front of my arm pits.....im about to start a cycle of AS and an worried about makin them worse or getting lots
    -I was wondering if all you guys get them bad and what u do to slow them or at least fade them ...thanx

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    Quote Originally Posted by collegeboy2387
    alright.. in the past few months my lifts have been doin good and i went on a cycle of 1ad and had some great gains... but i have had a pretty big problem with stretch marks.....on the front of my shouldrs. under my arms...and like near the front of my arm pits.....im about to start a cycle of AS and an worried about makin them worse or getting lots
    -I was wondering if all you guys get them bad and what u do to slow them or at least fade them ...thanx
    Rentin-A is the best thing i've used thoughout a cycle. If the stretch marks are red still using retin-a will heal them, if however they have changed to a silvery white colour they cannot be treated with retin-a

Peace

eshestun is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by collegeboy2387

im having the same damm problem. You really can't see them until i lift up my arms. There still red, so i better see the doc.

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eshestun
    im having the same damm problem. You really can't see them until i lift up my arms. There still red, so i better see the doc.
    The dermatologist is just going to tell you theres nothing that can be done. Try cutting you BF % down before your cycle so there is less mass on your arms. If you get big enough fast enough your gunna get em, just treat them while they are fresh and after a while they will hardly be visible.

Bevo is offline Junior Member
    if they're the spider web looking marks, tanning will work wonders...

Swellin Guest
    They make a cream for pregnant women. My wife got some atthe Motherhood store. She blew up while pregnant...like 65lbs...on a girl that is 5'9" and normally weighs 140. She had a 9lb 6 oz baby, so her stomach was HUGE. She used the cream from Motherhood every night, and she does not have a single stretch mark. The delivery nurses couldn't believe it.

You might give that stuff a try while bulking.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    I've never looked at them as a concern, I just deal with them

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    I love them.. and proudly display them.. its a testiment to my hard work for me.. nothin like red gashes running all over your chest shoulders arms and back

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronAdam
    The dermatologist is just going to tell you theres nothing that can be done. Try cutting you BF % down before your cycle so there is less mass on your arms. If you get big enough fast enough your gunna get em, just treat them while they are fresh and after a while they will hardly be visible.
    I gained up fast early on my cycle.... they were red spiderweb looking things but I learned vitamen E and Coemzyme help... I took those, been to tan salons and all are nearly indetectable now about 1.5 months later. I think I caught it with the vitamen E just as they were forming and got some healing action going before they stretched too much.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    I love them.. and proudly display them.. its a testiment to my hard work for me.. nothin like red gashes running all over your chest shoulders arms and back

Right on brotha... That means ur growing son, it's part of the game.. wait till you get them on your biceps

rococo is offline Associate Member
    I think some people just have a propensity for getting them... I've gained 40 lbs over time that I've kept, gained 20 at a cycle and never got one stretch during that time... guess I'm kinda like a shar pei dog, but can't get the abs to get really sharp to save my life!

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    i rub cocco butter all over all the time, i don't have a stretch mark at all, plus it makes your skin look healthier. it smells good too... my .02

rococo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyjuice
    i rub cocco butter all over all the time, i don't have a stretch mark at all, plus it makes your skin look healthier. it smells good too... my .02
    Dude, what the heck is in your avatar? Bear scat using the phone? I'm so confused!

PumpDaddy8303 is offline Junior Member
    coca butter or vitamin d also works well. You can get vitamin d in get caps then poke a hole in them and smear the gel on the stretch marks. Do this for a couple of months and they should disappear.

King Test is offline Banned
    I get them on my rear delts especially. But arms and armpits are problems too. Zinc lotion is the best formula I've found to date.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    If your momma has them, your probally gonna get them.

Nothin is gonna really help. You gain too much too fast, and it will happen. Hell Ive even had em pop up when I was just maintaing really and not trying to gain or lose anything.

Some of the lotions or oils may help a little, but go look at your momma's and thats probally what yours are gonna look like.

It sucks...

Thread Information