kahn is offline Junior Member

last of cycle tweaking

I'm getting my gear through a guy at the gym in a few days and i wanted to make sure everything is in order and i wanted u guys to critique this for me one last time. I'm 21, 5 8' 170 12-13%bf
    Eq 400mg/week1-10
    Test e. 500mg/week 1-10
    D-bol 25mg ed/week 1-4
    Now this is my first cycle and i know that my receptors are fresh so with my diet and workouts in order i should make some **** good gains. I was just wondering if u guys think that i'm doing too much for my first time. Ohe yeah clomid after cycle and nolva on hand in case of itchy nipples. I know this cycle is gonna kick ass and i cant wait. I'll keep a diary and post oics week to week, just tell me if thats too much or if its a good amount.
    thanx

popa is offline Senior Member
    run the eq for at lease 12 weeks if your test is going to be for 10 weeks

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kahn
    I'm getting my gear through a guy at the gym in a few days and i wanted to make sure everything is in order and i wanted u guys to critique this for me one last time. I'm 21, 5 8' 170 12-13%bf
    Eq 400mg/week1-10
    Test e. 500mg/week 1-10
    D-bol 25mg ed/week 1-4
    Now this is my first cycle and i know that my receptors are fresh so with my diet and workouts in order i should make some **** good gains. I was just wondering if u guys think that i'm doing too much for my first time. Ohe yeah clomid after cycle and nolva on hand in case of itchy nipples. I know this cycle is gonna kick ass and i cant wait. I'll keep a diary and post oics week to week, just tell me if thats too much or if its a good amount.
    thanx

Other than what popa added it looks pretty good,

EQ should be ran 12 if you can, however, running your test past the EQ will make for easier recovery.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    First Cycle

40mg dbol ED- 28 days
    250mg Enan E4D
    PCT 14 days after last injection

Save the EQ for next time

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say drop the dbol and leave the rest. If you do pick the dbol cut the eq. Don't run more than 2 things at once when its your first time, there's no point. Not sure why people want you to run the eq for longer then the test.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    no he said run eq for 12 and run the test out 2 weeks longer, I think if not thats how you should do it.

Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    I would say drop the dbol and leave the rest. If you do pick the dbol cut the eq. Don't run more than 2 things at once when its your first time, there's no point. Not sure why people want you to run the eq for longer then the test.
    Easier Recovery.
    But Pheedno is right....first time, drop the EQ.
    The D-Bol will give you a nice little kick, without changing much of the Characteristic's of the Test. You'll grow quite well on just test your first time through, and then you'll know just how you respond to Enanthate .

Thread Information