Thread: decca dick

God-Speed is offline New Member

decca dick

my sex drive is down and im on test 200 and decca, 400 mg of botha week , how the hell is this possible

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    What week are you on? Are you sure your test is real?

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    It should,nt drop it should increase in the later weeks of your cycle!!

Lmg2701 is offline Junior Member
    I always try to get the Test. amount higher than the Deca amount. Try uping your test or lowering your deca. Hope this helps.

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    It has to be in your head. IMO deca just makes the dick a little less sensitive. You make have bunk shit too. Test will make you hard no matter what, unless your a chick. Even so I heard their clit gets swollen. Imagine a chick with a 4 inch clit, thats scary shit.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

t200

Remember your t200 is more like t130ish, so you may want to up test amounts, good rule of thumb for me has always been 2x amount of test than deca , so 400mg deca a week, i would think about 800mg of test per week.

ya both decca and my test are brovel prob is i only have 2 bottles of test so i cant really up the doseage unless i cut my cycle short way short, im midway week 4 btw so far 12 pounds gained and some good strenght increases

ha

hello

when i take deca I non stop fuck my girlfriend!

forbb

LOL DECAS!

IGF-1 is offline Associate Member

NO DOUBT BRO FOR BODY

LET ME TELL U JUNIOR NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT . THE REASON WHY U FEEL LIKE NOT FUCKING IS BECAUSE UR NUTS SCHRUNK BY NOW IF UR ON UR 4 WEEK UR NO LONGER PRODUCING UR OWN TES.UR NOW DEPENDING ON DECA . U COULD STAY ON DECA AT SAME DOSE AND DONT HAVE TO UP DA DOSE ON DA TEST 2OO .ANYWAYS IT WOULD BE USELESS .MOST OF DA GAINS U MADE ARE ALL STRAIGHT FROM DECA. DA GAINS U MADE FROM TEST 200 AR NOTHING BUT WATER .I REALIZE TEST DOES NOT GIVE U THAT MUCH USE AND WONT UP UR LIBIDO .ITS DA DECA BABY THAT SHIT HITS HARRD. AT ABOUT UR 5 TO REST COMING WEEKS U SHOULD HAVE UR LIBIDO HIGH BRO. AND START POUNDING UR GIRLFRIEND ABOUT 3 OR MORE TIMES PER DAY .U WILL TURN IN TO A RAMPART BULL AND START WACKING UR OWN DICK BECAUSE OF UR HIGH LIBIDO .ONES UR OFF UR CYCLE MAKE SURE U TAKE SOMETHIG TO BRING UR OWN TESTBACK .BY DA END OF UR CYCLE U WILL NOT WANT TO FUCK AGAIN BUT DONT WORRY ITS ONLY TILL U BRING UR OWN TEST PRODUCTIN GOOD LUCK BRO AND [SPANIISH[ ECHATE UN PALITO POR MI

most of the gains from decca? i thought i twas the other way around since no one does decca only cycles i have clomid post cycle

Thread Information