carlo is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Need Help with my Stack Please!!

Hey guys what's up!
    This would be my first cycle, this is what I got:
    6 amps of Sustanon 250 (250mg/each)
    10ml vial of Deca QV 300 (300mg/ml)
    28 tabs of Nolvadex
    liquid Clomid (plenty)
    liquid Arimidex if needed I could get it too but don't have yet!

Here are my stats;

5'5 190lbs.
    21% bodyfat

Note that I just gained 10 pounds doing a 3 week cycle of Dbol at 25mg/day also been doing 4-AD Cyp Liquid, and just got some M-1-T, also been applying Skulpt at night to trim my midsection. So far it works!
    In 2 more weeks I will finish the 4-AD Cyp, don't know when to use the M-1-T. Reason why I started with these supps. is because it was taking tooooo loong to get my gear, I just couldn't wait I got them from different sources and the Dbols arrived first, anyways I am just gonna finish this supp. cycle and wait about a month, and then start MY REAL CYCLE.
    Can anyone advice on how to stack the Deca and Sust250?
    Thanks In Advance!!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    well i do know one thing.... and that is that you are gonna need more sust then 6 amps or else you will be running more deca then test. fer a 10 week cycle you will need minimum of 4 more.

somethin like this

wk 1-10 sust 400mg
    wk 1-9 deca 300mg
    wk 1-12 nolva 10mg ED
    wk 13-16 clomis 300/100/50mg and nolva 20mg ED

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carlo
    Hey guys what's up!
    This would be my first cycle, this is what I got:
    6 amps of Sustanon 250 (250mg/each)
    10ml vial of Deca QV 300 (300mg/ml)
    28 tabs of Nolvadex
    liquid Clomid (plenty)
    liquid Arimidex if needed I could get it too but don't have yet!

Here are my stats;

5'5 190lbs.
    21% bodyfat

Note that I just gained 10 pounds doing a 3 week cycle of Dbol at 25mg/day also been doing 4-AD Cyp Liquid, and just got some M-1-T, also been applying Skulpt at night to trim my midsection. So far it works!
    In 2 more weeks I will finish the 4-AD Cyp, don't know when to use the M-1-T. Reason why I started with these supps. is because it was taking tooooo loong to get my gear, I just couldn't wait I got them from different sources and the Dbols arrived first, anyways I am just gonna finish this supp. cycle and wait about a month, and then start MY REAL CYCLE.
    Can anyone advice on how to stack the Deca and Sust250?
    Thanks In Advance!!
    bro, need to get your diet in check before you waste your money on a cycle.....eat right, run eca stack, up cardio and intensity in the gym, get that bf down at least 5 points then cycle...that will give you more time to get some more test...

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    How old are you?

Don't start a cycle until you've recovered from the prohormones. Test is a good start, you don't need deca .

JohnnyB

I am 30 years old
    Yes I know it sounds like I am big and fat but not really I am kind of thick always been I've benn told I got I good frame, but yes I need to loose bodyfat first, I've read that using gear while bodyfat levels are high is not good at all most of gains will be fat and not much muscle..so that is why I am just going to wait to start my cycle while i get more sust250,
    Should I use the M-1-T to cut now?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont get what your purpose is here. Seems like you want to lose weight but your doing a bulk cycle? Your 5'5 and 190lbs with 21%bf. Youre a big boy and your doing dbol ? You know this is going to raise your blood pressure and bulk you up more right?

Second, why 6 amps only bro and why you doing this cycle like this. Wait till you get it all together and come back. You dont have it all yet and calm down. This whole cycle is messed up.

Youre a lil to eager and getting ahead of yourself here so all in time bro all in time. Do some research on this site. Type in some key words like deca /sustanon cycle. PCT or clomid therapy. Read up and learn. Im not even going to advice you on this. Just read and do some leg work. It's all here.

Stop messing yourself up. How old are you by the way?

I am 30 years old
    Yes I know it sounds like I am big and fat but not really I am kind of thick always been I've benn told I got I good frame, but yes I need to loose bodyfat first, I've read that using gear while bodyfat levels are high is not good at all most of gains will be fat and not much muscle..so that is why I am just going to wait to start my cycle while i get more sust250,
    Should I use the M-1-T to cut now?
    Dude cmon do the leg work read up here. Type in diet or something. Muscles dont come in a bottle and there is no magic formula for losing weight but how you are feeding yourself. (well there is but Im not telling you). Do the leg work and read man.

yes you are right LuvMyRoids, I will wait and trim down first man, I eat consume about 250 grams of protein a day and 200 grams of carbs, also my job is very sedentary! I work out early in the morning on empty stomach 4 times a week, no cardio but I will start soon because I want to loose some fat before I start my cycle that will give me time to get me more sust!
    But you think using the M-1-T will help?
    I want to thank everyone that is responding to this thread, I apprecciate your support and patience!

should I just stop all that prohormone crap, I only did 3 weeks of Dbol , this is week #4 doing the 4AD Cyp, like I said I got some M-1T, but I will definetely wait until the end of Feb. to start my cycle.
    Just cardio and clean diet maybe no supps. for now?
    This is where I am confused I understand i need more test, and research as well...

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    yes you are right LuvMyRoids, I will wait and trim down first man, I eat consume about 250 grams of protein a day and 200 grams of carbs, also my job is very sedentary! I work out early in the morning on empty stomach 4 times a week, no cardio but I will start soon because I want to loose some fat before I start my cycle that will give me time to get me more sust!
    I want to thank everyone that is responding to this thread, I apprecciate your support and patience!

Nobody minds helping when your open for suggestions, most people aren't they want all the answers handed to them. I personally wouldn't go on the M1T, just do what your doing, cut up and research your cycle that you wanna do

I got two words for advice. Diet and Cardio. Eating nothing in the morning is wrong too. That is a big misconception for losing weight.

Tell you what your body does when you starve it. When you do this. Next time you eat something it will retain twice as much because your system feels it needs to. In the mornings eat a light healthy breakfast and take your daily supps like multi-V's. Drink some coffee wake you up. Some differ on caffeine for a stimulant. Go work out. Eat a nice protien and carb meal after your work out and start the regimin of dieting through out the day. High protien low carbs. Taper it down to the end of the night and if you can fit in a cardio exercise at night to burn off excess carbs and start over next day.

DO NOT STARVE YOURSELF! Does not work. Now go type diets in the search button or go to the "Fitness Forum" section. Where it sais Diet, Wokout, and supplement questions. My recommendation for a diet. Atkins diet. Ask in those forums. This is IMO only.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    should I just stop all that prohormone crap, I only did 3 weeks of Dbol , this is week #4 doing the 4AD Cyp, like I said I got some M-1T, but I will definetely wait until the end of Feb. to start my cycle.
    Just cardio and clean diet maybe no supps. for now?
    This is where I am confused I understand i need more test, and research as well...
    creatine, glutamine, and protein does wonders for everyone!!

Thread Information