Thread: GHB and GH ???

big N is offline Anabolic Member

GHB and GH ???

exactly what bodybuilding qualitys does G have ,does it promote the release of growth hormone ?it helps me sleep,and i know its pretty good when going out to clubs as long as your careful.has anybody ever heard of RENEW TRIENT theey use to come in pill form but they have been made illegal now and for the past year or so.those things were great id take them when i was on a cycle since i hate alcahol and dont like E or anything,is there anyplace from southamerica or anything that you can order them or so?

CYCLEON Guest
    thats a lot of questions but anyway - G has no BB benefits really except that it will get you some proper rest, which may be hard to get when you are on a cutting cycle. You cannot legally buy G anywhere in the US but you may find its precursors on the internet GBL and 1.4 butenadiol - these are legal to posess in most states (tho cant be consumed)

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I've read that G is really good for keeping your muscles hydrated while you sleep, which would in turn promote growth, it seems. Anyway though, that's JMO.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    I like to use it when i have trouble sleeping. Ill drink 3cc's and it will put me out for about 4 hours. A lot of people go crazy when they hear about GHB. "Its the Devils juice". Like anything else it can be abused and has come across a lot of bad press

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    GHB: Gamma hydroxy butyrate or Gamma hydroxybutyric acid, Sodium Oxybate

Made From: gamma butyrolactone (GBL) and Sodium Hydroxide or Potassium Hydroxide - basically it is degreasing solvent or floor stripper mixed with drain cleaner. When GBL or BD or products containing them are ingested, GHB is produced in the body, that is why we refer extensively to GBL and BD products on these pages.

Other Chemical Names used for gamma butyrolactone (GBL): gamma-6480 * agrisynth blo * gamma-bl * blo * blon * 4-butanolide * 1, 2-butanolide * 1,4-butanolide * butyric acid, 4-hydroxy-, gamma- lactone * butyric acid lactone * butyrolactone * alpha-butyrolactone * gamma-butyrolactone * 4-butyrolactone * butyrylactone * butyryl lactone * 4-deoxytetronic acid * dihydro-2(3h)-furanone * 4- hydroxybutanoic acid lactone * 4-hydroxybutanoic acid, gamma-lactone * gamma-hydroxybutyric acid cyclic ester * 4-hydroxybutyric acid lactone * 4-hydroxybutyric acid, gamma-lactone * gamma-hydroxybutyric acid lactone * gamma-hydroxybutyrolactone * nci-c55878 * 2-oxolanone * tetrahydro-2-furanone *

Street Names for GHB: GHB, "G" (most common), Gamma-OH, Liquid E, Fantasy, Georgia Home Boy, Grievous Bodily Harm, Liquid X, Liquid Ecstasy (is not ecstasy), Scoop, Water, Everclear, Great Hormones at Bedtime, GBH, Soap, Easy Lay, Salty Water, G-Riffick, Cherry Meth, and Organic Quaalude, Jib.

GHB Precursors (analogs): (They turn into GHB in your body) GBL, BD, Blue Nitro, Revivarant, Renewtrient, GAMMA-BUTYROLACTONE, Revitalize Plus, Serenity, Enliven, GHRE, SomatoPro, NRG3, Thunder Nectar and Weight Belt Cleaner, Invigorate, Firewater, Verv, and more

Description: A clear liquid. Looks just like water. Can be mistaken for water because it is usually found in a small (30ml) clear plastic bottle, a water bottle, or even Gatorade bottles, which contains several doses. One quick taste, and you'll know it's not water. Not as common, but also found as a white powder. Infact powder use is on the rise!

Effects: Intoxication, increased energy, happiness, talking, desire to socialize, feeling affectionate and playful, mild disinhibition, sensuality, enhanced sexual experience, muscle relaxation, loss of coordination due to loss of muscle tone, possible nausea, difficulty concentrating, loss of gag reflex.

Many people have bad reactions. These can include nausea, headaches, drowsiness, dizziness, amnesia, vomiting, loss of muscle control, respiratory problems, loss of consciousness, being conscious but unable to move, and death- Especially when combined with alcohol or other drugs.

Effects of large doses: Disinhibition, sedation, desire to sleep, rambling incoherent speech, giddiness, silliness, difficulty thinking, slurred speech, passing out, and death. Here's one scenario:

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    anybody ever hear of RENEW TRIENT ???

bigchewy is offline New Member
    ghb increase's gh by 9-16 fold but also shoot's up prolactin as well ,which will blunt the effects of the gh ,but you can take bromocritine too shut down the prolactin increase and then you can reep all the benefits of the increased gh from the ghb.

bigchewy

Thread Information