Mr_Brown is offline New Member

Anavar An Creatine

Hi,

1st cycle

27 years old, 190pounds.

Need strengh and some size, was looking at dbol , but seem's that its no good for me, as I would like to keep most gains after cycle has finished (of course), got told that dbol would not let me do that unless I added some test. I am not ready for the needle

So I want to get some 10mg caps anavar , generic made in spain.
    Any good?

Looks as though I can afford to do 6 weeks:

Week's 1&2 1cap ED, see how my body likes it.
    Week's 3&4 2caps ED if all goes well in weeks 1&2
    Week's 5&6 You think I should go up again to 30mg ED?

With the above thinking 10 or 15gm of Creatine ED (that enuff)?

What time is it best to take the cap for the first two weeks, hour before workout, or does it not matter with anavar?

Thanks,
    Mr_Brown....

solid90062 is offline Member
    When the guys see you, all you're gonna see is: "If you cant take the needle, You're in the WRONG game!"

I asked about anavar too when I first came on the board and everyone told me the same thing...Anavar is not strong enuff by itself...It will not give you any significant gains in size,some good strength gains, and may make your existing muscles harder, but thats it.
    Last edited by solid90062; 01-09-2002 at 10:04 PM.

Thanks for the reply

"Need strengh and some size"

So what your saying deep down is that it will be ok for what I want.

What about these people who say they have put on 15pounds will on anavar ?

Is putting 15 pounds on with anavar possible?

Any experience with these 10mg caps anavar, generic made in spain?

Those people are very rare from what I understand. Obviously as with all drugs, it affects different people in different ways, but with the general user it will not be significant enuff to justify the cost of the usage. A couple of the guys I taked to said that they only gained a few pounds on the stuff and would never use it alone again.
    One person on the board who advised me said that his gains on Anavar were not much better than his gains on creatine and protein.
    Most people that have advised me say it is a good but "expensive" piece to add to your stack, but should not be the featured component.

No experience with Spanish stuff at all...Sorry

The original jason Guest
    10 mg anavar per day see if your body likes it well to be honest it will be same as taking 1 paracetomol per day you will feel nothing 20 mg per day you might feel a little pump and a little extra strength you wont gain 15lb not at all lucky if u get 5 and that will be more from phycological training harder and eating more, like the bro above said you need to reconsider your goals and get over your fears oral steroids are not an alternative to inectable steroids I would do some research but my guess is a few more posts and some chatting to the guys here you will ready or change your mind

peace
    Jason

ok

Thanks guys!

solid90062: What if any did you end up doing as a first cycle?

Havent started it yet, but I HAVE already decided (mostly) of what it will consist of. Just comes down to obtaining what I want and in quantity. Stuff gets expensive, so I am budgeting myself to afford all this junk AND afford to EAT how much I will have to in order to maximize my gains.

It looks like this:
    8-10 weeks
    400mg deca /500mgs of Sustanon 250 or Test Enanthate / Some nolvadex and liquidex/ and come off with the clomid 3 weeks after the last testosterone injection.

I have considered jump starting the cycle with 25mg of Dbol perday for the first 4 weeks, but still not convinced on that one since I am not conviced how necessary it will be since i still have virgin receptors.

xman is offline Junior Member

anavar

They have done studies with aids patients anf found that ther was no significant gains made with anavar until the did 40mg/day. But you are not going to put on 15lbs. Maybe if you addes some 50mg winny tabs, and this is your first time you could put on 10lbs. I have a fien who did that in 6wks.

tackle78 is offline Junior Member
    In my opinion mixing winstrol and anavar is pointless. Do one or the other. They're very similar drugs and do basically the same thing. I would either spend the money on the anavar or the winstrol. In my opinion I really like anavar. But you won't see weight gain more than normal. But the strength gains and hardness are definatly worth it in my opinion.

Thanks

Have you done anavar by itself before?

If so how many over how long?

Did you use creatine also?

Thanks....

tackle78 is offline Junior Member
    I did 50 mg a day for 6 wks. It worked well and did what I wanted. Got great strength gains gained normal weight during cycle.

Thread Information