juicemonky11 is offline New Member

Sustonon+deca+dball

Hi Guys...
    first of all this is a great site for info..

OK..Im just beginning my 2nd cycle..the first cycle i did 300pills of pink dballs, after that i did 10 bottles of Deca 4ml/wk. Now since this was my first cycle i didnt do as much..

now my 2nd cycle i want to do Sustonon250/wk+2ml of deca/wk(1 shot) and 5russian dballs pills/day.. now is this a good cycle? i hear alot of people saying this is the best combination..so i want to hear it from you the experts=)..or should i go with 500mg of sus a week?

I am 150lbs.
    5'11

i appreciate it guys!

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicemonky11
    Hi Guys...
    first of all this is a great site for info..

OK..Im just beginning my 2nd cycle..the first cycle i did 300pills of pink dballs, after that i did 10 bottles of Deca 4ml/wk. Now since this was my first cycle i didnt do as much..

now my 2nd cycle i want to do Sustonon250/wk+2ml of deca/wk(1 shot) and 5russian dballs pills/day.. now is this a good cycle? i hear alot of people saying this is the best combination..so i want to hear it from you the experts=)..or should i go with 500mg of sus a week?

I am 150lbs.
    5'11

i appreciate it guys!
    Might wanna spend some of your money on some food. Your also saying you didn't do as much on your first cycle- 4ml/week deca and now your gonna do 2, do some research and eat bro

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    Might wanna spend some of your money on some food. Your also saying you didn't do as much on your first cycle- 4ml/week deca and now your gonna do 2, do some research and eat bro
    dude i was doing 4ml/wk of deca by it self on my first cycle..
    this time theres the dball+sus+deca..all together

dude i was doing 4ml/wk of deca by it self on my first cycle..
    this time theres the dball+sus+deca..all together
    well if you read your post it says you did 300 d's and then 4ml deca. I don't care either way, regardless of what you did apparently it didn't work too well, and anyone on here is gonna tell you to get your diet in order first, bulk up and lay off the juice till you know what your doing because it's obvious you don't know.

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    yeah 5 11 150 lbs, what r u 16? Not meant to flame man but there are countless things wrong with this post, you have a lot of natural growing left to do, just wait on the juice.

oviously...there are some igorant people on here i didnt ask for your opinion (darkside) dont reply anymore.. on other issues but only on the comment of the dosage..

now..i was 140 when i started takin the 300 pills(pink) and i gained about 15lbs and 5lbs from the deca , but i lost 10lbs of it overall..

iam 22 and been training for over a year naturally..before i took those..

oviously...there are some igorant people on here i didnt ask for your opinion (darkside) dont reply anymore.. on other issues but only on the comment of the dosage..

now..i was 140 when i started takin the 300 pills(pink) and i gained about 15lbs and 5lbs from the deca , but i lost 10lbs of it overall..

iam 22 and been training for over a year naturally..before i took those..
    Then go on your own then smartass since your doing sooo well so far

even being 22 and saying you were 5 11 140 after training for a year?? I'm sorry but even at 4% body fat that is hard to swallow, regardless keep going natural, it'll be worth it.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    how long are you running your cycle? and how many weeks for each one? Pct?

hey...i thinking of running it for 10weeks...

1ml of sus a week+ 2 ml of deca a week + 5 dball pills a week..

so running it at 10 weeks would be 10 bottles of sus and deca and 300 pills overall..what do you think?

I still am strongly opposed to you juicing but it sounds like nothing is gonna stop you so if you're gonna do it, it might as well be done properly. Break the sustanon injections up to every third day, divide your dbal dosages throughout the day, and get clomid for pct starting 3 weeks after your last shot.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Im tending to lean to the others here with your post JM. It seemed a bit confusing and Im not about to decipher what you meant. ummm...140lbs. After 300dbol tabs? Im finding some flaw's here with this post.

Shud is offline Associate Member
    hey...i thinking of running it for 10weeks...

1ml of sus a week+ 2 ml of deca a week + 5 dball pills a week..

so running it at 10 weeks would be 10 bottles of sus and deca and 300 pills overall..what do you think?

listen bro....no flames intended but a year of training nat isnt enough to switch over.....
    also 5 d-bol tabs a week will do nothin...i think you mean a day.....what about pct plans???
    do a bit more research and chill for a bit....everyone is here to help....
    post up your diet and the guys will check it out for you....
    AAS's arnet miricale drugs...if your not doin the basics right you are wasting your money and time.....
    JMO

krocku81 is offline Junior Member
    i dopnt know about u but u must have been about 130lbs before u started...no flame intended but thats 5 or 6 weeks of dbol ....u should have put on atleast 15 20 lbs if u were doing it right....its prolly mostly water but u should eat allot more and do some research first bro....the first time i ever did it, i did dbol only and i did about the same and i put on 23lbs but i lost all but 5....cause it was mostly water...

Thread Information