Thread: only dbol

VitaminT2 is offline Associate Member

Question only dbol

why is taking dbol by itself a bad idea?

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Because it's mostly a waste of money.

Keeping gains from an Oral steroid like D-Bol is very hard to do. It really needs to be stacked with another steroid.

Oral steroids like D-Bol are also very hard on your liver so it's not safe to take it for more than 4 weeks at a time.

General Rule of Thumb: If you're not ready to inject, you're not ready for steroids .

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

dbol alone IMO is like creatine

they both volumize the cells full of water, which will increase strength and protein sythesis, allowing you to work at a higher capacity and progressively overload muscle fibers as you get stronger due to the water.BUT much like creatine, if you do not eat enoiugh to supoort not only the work you are doing in the gym, but the water weight gain, then you'll lose lbs in the end.JMO

would adding insulin help at all?

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    keep away from slin unless you really know what you are doing. slin is often taken to support hgh.

dbol will increase weight and strength but most of your weight increase will be water retention. i've done two dbol only cycles years ago. after the first i did not post cycle therapy and lost almost all my gains within a couple of weeks. after the second i did hcg and lost almost all my gains within a couple of weeks. like Got Gear? said, if you're not ready to inject you're not ready.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    People who say that dbol only cycles are worthless don't know enough about anabolic pharmacology. A dbol only cycle will give you some lean mass with water retention. It is not very hard on your liver. However, if you don't have a strong liver, it is not for you. A healthy young man can easily handle the stress and the liver will normalize in time. dbol is an steroid . that means it is a derivative of testosterone . consequently, there are lean gains beneath the water. you will lose weight as the water comes off, but there will still be some gains. make sure you use clomid post cycle. also, dbol cycles are likely to not be as effective as other drugs that are usually injected. however, it is untrue to claim they are worthless.

-Sigmund Froid

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i think sigmund and NYC explained it pretty well.......

keep in mind that your post cycle regimen will have to be spot on if you want to keep the lean gains you built.
    the lean mass gained from dbol IS keepable, but youre going to have be one dedicated bb'er to keep a lot of it.
    run your clomid, and dont cut your cals until the clomid is done. i wouldnt back the workout off until clomid is done either.

peace bb79

i have insulin and dbol would you guys recomend those to together with a lil creatine stuck in there i will run the bol for about 8 weeks with the insulin and clomid at the end, creatine would be in there to. i want to gain streghth with size to but i know that i will loose some when im done

ive used insulin b4 and i know all the risk and the symptoms and i like it so i want to keep using it

ok then. they are almost worthless (on their own).

from what i've read my experiences are similar to most. dbol is great for stacking but not too hot on its own.

i agree that a healthy subject taking dbol in sensible doses over a short time period will suffer no irreversible liver damage.

but the lean gains of dbol are almost worthless, especially given that you ought to do dbol an absolute maximum of about 8 weeks. and dbol shuts you down bad so it's absolutely necessary to plan post cycle therapy , or you will surely wave goodbye to the few pounds you gain.

anybody else got an opinion?

Decoder is offline Banned
    dbol is a waste alone.

Juicifer is offline Associate Member
    are you not doing an injectable cuz your afraid of injecting? cuz you def have to inject that slin...or is the slin needle not so scary? or is it dbol is all that is available? dbol only is like 2 steps forward 1 3/4 backwards...sure your gonna keep some but dont waste yer time money and liver

hey vit. i have spoken from experience and been backed up by the bros. don't do dbol on it's own. you'll put on loads of weight and feel great then lose most if not all and feel really pissed.

no i only have dbol and slin so i figured ill just put them together, im trying to scrape up some test p but until then this is all i have so ill just wait until i get the test p and then take slin test p and the bols

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    d-bol and slin...thats new to me bro....save your money and buy a real cycle....you seem that you are going to do it anyways...slin is serious and i wouldn't risk my life running slin on an d-bol only cycle...Madmax..

Leroy Brown is offline Junior Member
    Dbol + anti-E = lean body mass gains

Black Rain is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FedSki
    hey vit. i have spoken from experience and been backed up by the bros. don't do dbol on it's own. you'll put on loads of weight and feel great then lose most if not all and feel really pissed.
    Just been reading what you have written about post dbol therapy what do you recommend after a cycle of dbol.

I am on an 8 week cycle of thai dbol, can anyone recommend what i should take after my cycle.

I train four days a week, and take creatine and a vitamin and protein supplement everyday and nothing else.

Black Rain is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    i did a 5 week dbol only cycle 25mgs split throughout the day, and 20 mgs of nolva then a PCT, and i gained 12 pounds, and kept 10 of them, i thought it was great, although i wont do it again, because it is kind of a waste. but i have no complaints. with a low dosage like that it really isnt too toxic

I am doing a cycle of dbol , and i have made good gains in strenth and adding lean muscle mass. I have dropped body weight though, i dont know if this is meant to happen or not?

But i have noticed that overall i am in better shape e.g. leaner, lower bodyfat ratio.

I would definetly do dbol again but more than likely i would stack it next cycle

Well it's been a while since I commented on this board but I think it's about time I got involved again.

Perhaps I was a little harsh on DBOL only cycles earlier in this post. I guess the reason for this is understandable - I lost most of my gains from my DBOL only cycles but have had great results and kept most of my gains from properly planned injectable stacks. In hindsight though, I believe I lost my gains because I didn't have my training and diet in check.

The fact is that DBOL is anticatabolic, promotes a positive nitrogen balance and increases appetite as well as increasing water and nutrient retention. IMO DBOL is a very good steroid for a novice user to take (provided sensible doses are administered).

If after a DBOL only cycle (or any other cycle for that matter) you succumb to the temptation to relax your diet and training regime then you will lose most of your gains in time. If you keep your diet and training in check then the only loss you should experience is loss of water. The amount of water you carry will probably weigh between a couple of lbs to half a stone.

DBOL will shut you down so if you are doing a DBOL only cycle then make sure you taper off at the end (for a few weeks) to allow your body time to recover OR take Nolva or Clomid PCT.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I still think it's a waste alone. For under 200.00, you can add some TEST into that cycle and you will be SOOO much happier. The only reason people want to do a oral cycle is because they are afraid of the needles. I was that way. Needles are fun. I look foward to injecting myself.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I still think it's a waste alone. For under 200.00, you can add some TEST into that cycle and you will be SOOO much happier. The only reason people want to do a oral cycle is because they are afraid of the needles. I was that way. Needles are fun. I look foward to injecting myself.
    I don't think it's a waste but I agree there are much better cycles if you have the spare cash. One good thing about DBOL - it's cheap, dirt cheap!

man-g is offline Associate Member
    i'm gonna do an 8 week primobolan cycle (300 mg ew).
    To give a little more strength i wanna add a small dose of dbol (20-25 mg) ed the first 4-6 weeks.Is this a good idea ????(don't wanna use test yet).

my goal is 6-8 kilo lean weight gain.

Quote Originally Posted by man-g
    To give a little more strength i wanna add a small dose of dbol (20-25 mg) ed the first 4-6 weeks.Is this a good idea ????(don't wanna use test yet).

Why don't you want to use test yet? Every single cycle should have test in it. If this is your first cycle, I would do a test cycle.

no, i wanna know how well Dbol works with primobolan .....

Cause i was thinking the the quality muscle of Primo and the massqualitis of Dbol could be a good combi.....

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    no, i wanna know how well Dbol works with primobolan .....

Cause i was thinking the the quality muscle of Primo and the massqualitis of Dbol could be a good combi.....
    God, I get so sick and tired of this crap. Listen man-g, buylongterm just gave you a suggestion for a good cycle for a beginner, that is a test only cycle. Which is what you should be doing for your first cycle. Not some stupid Primo/D-bol cycle. You don't cycle without test. And further more, if you have question's, but already have made up your mind about what you are going to do, then don't ask us for advice! Don't waste our time! We have better things to do than give good advice to a Newb that doesn't want to hear what we have to say! If you have a question, and want a legit answer, that's fine, but don't try to argue with us about why your cycle is a good idea! We don't want to hear it, because we've heard it a thousand times before! Don't cycle without Test! By the way, we don't care how well D-bol works with Primo, because it's a stupid cycle.

Peace

-Taejoon
    Last edited by Taejoon; 12-23-2003 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taejoon
    God, I get so sick and tired of this crap. Listen man-g, buylongterm just gave you a suggestion for a good cycle for a beginner, that is a test only cycle. Which is what you should be doing for your first cycle. Not some stupid Primo/D-bol cycle. You don't cycle without test. And further more, if you have question's, but already have made up your mind about what you are going to do, then don't ask us for advice! Don't waste our time! We have better things to do than give good advice to a Newb that doesn't want to hear what we have to say! If you have a question, and want a legit answer, that's fine, but don't try to argue with us about why your cycle is good idea! We don't want to hear it, because we've heard it a thousand times before! Don't cycle without Test! By the way, we don't care how well D-bol works with Primo, because it's a stupid cycle.

Peace

-Taejoon
    Amen bro, Amen!!! good post!!!!

Well, I was asking how PRIMO AND DBOL works TOGETHER. I didn't ask for a cycle suggestion.......

Newsflash bro, I beleive you did post your cycle idea, and then proceeded to ask us what we thought about it.

Peace

-Taejoon

In other words, that would be you, asking us for a "cycle suggestion".

Peace

-Taejoon

Gosh.....does anyone knows how PRIMOBOLAN and DBOLs work together ?

Thread Information