Thread: question

switch954 is offline New Member

Exclamation question

ok when you are injecting into your cheek and you do go into a vein then you are suposed to switch needles and i dont get how u do that i mean do you just lose all of your roids and pull more with a fresh needle out of the vial or what

and can you really take birth controll pills to cover up on an AS drug test how will these affect male bb and how long before the test do you need to take them will this be like a one pill adn your done or what

and can anyone please tell me how u track you threads bc i find myself looking over the board trying to find the answers to my posts

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Switch, bro... If you aspirate and you find you are withdrawing blood. I usually push a lil deeper or pull out some to pass that vein. If not and you come all the way out and you have to change the now dull needle. You withdraw that plunger back some to draw the gear away from the needle. Unscrew the needle and replace it by screwing a new one on snug then push the plunger back to move the fluid back to the needle. Dont have to be perfect and push fluid out the needle. A bubble of air wont hurt you.

As for birth control. Never heard of such a thing. Wait see if someone else comes along and can answer that one.

And for finding your threads. Man switch you better start kicking that brain fart out of your head...lol Click the blue button at the bottom of your post that sais "profile" then click "find all posts by this user". Also, when you sign in go to the bottom of the whole board and you will see "Current Active Users". You will be in there. Click on your name and then click on "find all post by this user".

switch954 is offline New Member
    wow that helps alot

Thread Information