swedes is offline Associate Member

ARR package opened by customs

I live in Canada and my package from ARR was opened by customs-research chems and pins-do I have anything to worry about?

Thanks in advance.

Prod is offline Junior Member
    i just received my letro from arr and nothing was open and i live in canada. And one thing i dont understand is why people pay from pins and needles. I live in a pretty small city and no hardcore drugs and shit and there is a couple of places around that give away as many needles, alcohol swaps and supplies with no questions asked and alot of helpful adivice on injecting

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swedes
    I live in Canada and my package from ARR was opened by customs-research chems and pins-do I have anything to worry about?

Thanks in advance.
    wend i did order from aar my package was open to it was needle...there no need to worry!

Bizz

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Ya I suggest you lay low for a while, you know keep all the blinds shut at your house, wear a hat whenever you go out and dont talk to anyone, cuz they could be DEA.

-Bino

ManWhore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Ya I suggest you lay low for a while, you know keep all the blinds shut at your house, wear a hat whenever you go out and dont talk to anyone, cuz they could be DEA.

-Bino

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino

-Bino
    You are such a joker-keep going on your d-ball cycle!

lucidp is offline New Member
    i've ordered some letro over month ago and still waiting for it. live in southern africa. Do you think customs just kept it??

justtrnd40 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prod
    i just received my letro from arr and nothing was open and i live in canada. And one thing i dont understand is why people pay from pins and needles. I live in a pretty small city and no hardcore drugs and shit and there is a couple of places around that give away as many needles, alcohol swaps and supplies with no questions asked and alot of helpful adivice on injecting
    Yea, everybody has a store around the corner that will give you 18ga for drawing, 23ga,25ga,5'8,1",1 1/2",insulin pins. I can't believe that anybody has to ever pay for a needle.

Froggy is offline Member
    Customs opens packages & letters all the time...that's what they do...I just wish they would close them up right when they be done...

Don't know about ya'll...but I sure feel much safer...

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont worry Swedes, I will talk to the people at customs and let them know that any packages sent to you should never be open again. I will make sure they apolagize ok.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Contact Lion. He may have some advice for you.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep your house clean. Don't talk to strangers.

taylor26 is offline Member
    Guys, lets be for real. This sounds serious lets give this guy some support and answers. It seems like the only one here who gives a damn is C_Bino.

Bro, it seems as if they're on to you. I'd take C_Bino's advice and lay low for awhile.....very low. Good luck and God Speed. Hide you rat, too.

Jredwine is offline Junior Member
    Check out this thread canadian order? . There are a lot of people oredring from Canada, and many report there boxes were opened. From what I understand, purchasing these products for non human consumption is not illegal, nor are are ordering pins. You got nothing to worry about doesn't seem.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by taylor26
    Guys, lets be for real. This sounds serious lets give this guy some support and answers. It seems like the only one here who gives a damn is C_Bino.

Bro, it seems as if they're on to you. I'd take C_Bino's advice and lay low for awhile.....very low. Good luck and God Speed. Hide you rat, too.
    LMAO, Im glad you caught my sense of humour. Swedes, I truly tried to make light of the situation. I live in Canada as well and have never had a problem with packages from AR-R . Yes customs will sometimes open the packages, but they would not ship them to you if they were found to be linked to any criminal activity etc. You are good to go.

-Bino

Jredwine is offline Junior Member
    You got nothing to worry about doesn't seem.
    Ohh...unless of course you're hidin' a dead body under your porch!

Thanks guys-that's what I thought-sometimes you just need to be reassured.

Thread Information