Thread: Lr's

Fuller is offline Associate Member

Question Lr's

U guys are saying to mix LR'S stuff with juice? DOesnt that break down the potency? Also how is LR doing with shipping time now adays? Thanks once again guys Fuller

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Wait, what do you mean mix it with juice ?? Like stick it in the syringe ? you drink that stuff.

shipping time is shady. i hear of people gettin their stuff within the week, others takin a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    Wait, what do you mean mix it with juice ?? Like stick it in the syringe ? you drink that stuff.

shipping time is shady. i hear of people gettin their stuff within the week, others takin a few weeks.

Yeah, i mean when u drink it. I read somewhere that it is has a bad taste, so mix it with some kind of juice. orange, apple etc........

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuller
    Yeah, i mean when u drink it. I read somewhere that it is has a bad taste, so mix it with some kind of juice. orange, apple etc........
    oh, i thought you meant juice as in steroids and inject it. haha. i bought some capsules from www.capmquik.com and fill those up. goes down easily. if you choose to throw it in your throat, chase it with some grape juice or something flavored, as the suspension solution is rather bitter.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    oh, i thought you meant juice as in steroids and inject it. haha. i bought some capsules from www.capmquik.com and fill those up. goes down easily. if you choose to throw it in your throat, chase it with some grape juice or something flavored, as the suspension solution is rather bitter.
    LOL...I thought the same thing

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    clomid taste's really bad so I just chase it with some Sust lol

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    LOL...I thought the same thing
    Sorry for the confusion guys. Anyway what are your results with these products? I was about to get some oral clen and some oral cytomel . But after seeing the price diff i think i might take a shot at the liquid form instead. Any inputs?? Thanks once again..... Fuller

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    their products work very well.

SUPERWIMP is offline New Member
    fuller, I read that too, I'm just about to get some, I can pretty much tolerate anything, so it shouldn't be a problem

CoRnErBaCk24 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuller
    Also how is LR doing with shipping time now adays? Thanks once again guys Fuller
    i bought some about a week ago and got it shipped today. not bad since i sent in a money order

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I think they are back to normal with shipping times. I havent had any problems usually get my stuff within 7 business days. Thats not too bad if you ask me.

Thread Information