DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member

Issue that needs to be addressed

Hey guys there is a problem that needs to be taken care of. I left the gym last nite (24hrs) and counted 4 syringes in the parking lot. Two of them still had the pin attached. I didn't have to look around - they were on the way to my truck and no I didn't drop them on the way in. What type of image does this portray? Are we on the same level as crackheads? What if it was your son or nephew that you catch playing with one? We have a bad enough rep as is without some idiot throwing his contaminated waste in a public parking lot. Look I'm no monster (6'1" 215) but if I see you doing this no questions - I will beat the living **** out of you. Mods if you think this doesn't belong please delete but its useless peons who give us all a bad name with actions like that. Thanks DD

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    WOW, I work at a gym and I have never seen such a thing. Thats so f*cked up. Did you at least pick them up and throw them away??

I agree its ridiculious on how irresponsible some people are. If you are old enough to use needles, then be old enough to get rid of them properly.

Yeh I picked them up (with a towel) and threw them in the dumpster. It upsets me because I have 2 nephews that pick up anything they find.

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    wow, i feel you brotha. like "Ammar" said, if your old enough to use them, you should be a ble to be responsible enough to dispose of them properly. i hope whoever it was doesn't ever run into you "DaddyDbol" might be in for some "slap-therapy"

Gilster is offline Member
    I worked at a gm for a while and I saw syringes on the floor in the stairwell on 2 occassions...I know how you feel bro. I was pissed..A lot of teens go to this gym and this is the exit stairwell that everyone goes out thru. It just portrays such a horrible image. Please people do things right..these things only further damage our image to the general public and it is bad enough already....

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Thats ****edup bro! Im very carefull with my syringes and make sure i recap them before taking them to the hospital.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    cops sit right outside my gym 24/7, and everyone that does AAS are real discreet about it, can't say I've ever run into that problem.

Somehow i doubt it was someone jabbing themselves in the parking lot a few times on the way in. could it have been someone trying to make the big guys in the gym look bad?

I bet it has some connection with the diapers i find in the parking lot. could be the same people.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    I worked at a gm for a while and I saw syringes on the floor in the stairwell on 2 occassions...I know how you feel bro. I was pissed..A lot of teens go to this gym and this is the exit stairwell that everyone goes out thru. It just portrays such a horrible image. Please people do things right..these things only further damage our image to the general public and it is bad enough already....

I had seen it a couple of times before but not that bad. There are always a couple stuck in the ceiling of the bathroom but that doesn't bother me because the cleaning crew will get those, its the kid that picks one up and pokes themselves and catches something that worries me. You know if they will throw a used syringe on the ground what kind of people they are.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump. dispose of your needles properly guys.. get a sharps container, and take them to the hospital. they don't ask any questions.

seesamplay is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trailrider38
    I bet it has some connection with the diapers i find in the parking lot. could be the same people.
    WTF??? Did I miss something? Diapers in the parking lot???

Where do you people train? I've never been a huge fan of the 24 Hr Fitness down the street, but I've never seen pins in the parking lot or diapers for that matter.

People have no respect for their community. I won't even throw a gum wrapper out the window. Meanwhile you guys are finding recycled gear and huggies.

People are worthless.

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Very disgusting... something should be done... the last thing we need is to be associated with heroine addicts... DaddyD... If you find someone doing it... Give them a smack in the head from all the boys and girls at AR! Peace

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I actually see them all the time on the floor in the bathroom at Bally's. It makes me sick. It's not like their even near a toliet or a garbage. I see them right when I walk in the door. God forbid if I happend to step on one. I'm kickin someone's ass.

Gilster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I actually see them all the time on the floor in the bathroom at Bally's. It makes me sick. It's not like their even near a toliet or a garbage. I see them right when I walk in the door. God forbid if I happend to step on one. I'm kickin someone's ass.
    I worked at and worked out at a ballys when I said the above happened. I still worl out there, I remember seeing guys shoot up in the locker room all the time. I still see it. I don't care about that as much really, but if I can see it so can someone else...I helped every trainer I worked with and gave them their shot at some point. But at least they were disecrete and we did this in the back office with the door closed and locked so no one could see. They are all really not the best places to do this stuff. These are not the most sterile of environments, but I wasn't going to lecture grown men either. It is their own choice. But leaving the pins around for all to see out in public is disrespectful to everyone.

I never did or would take my shot in any of these places. Only place I will do it is at home, after a shower, in a clean environment, by me or my wife, and then into the sharps container goes the pin.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    man, and i thought the people at my gym were assholes because they didn't rack the dumbells!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    even if you live w/ mom and dad...who the hell shoots up in the gym locker room or out in their car for that matter? Aren't ppl afraid of walking around with vials or amps in their pockets, in the car etc??
    And why throw the pinzs in the parking lot???
    There's some real jerk offs out there...

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats fn' brutal. I have worked with the public and they all suck

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    man, and i thought the people at my gym were assholes because they didn't rack the dumbells!
    Yeah, this is taking it to a whole new level of assinine behavior!

-moto

helios is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trailrider38
    You make some real random comments trailrider

Quote Originally Posted by helios
    You make some real random comments trailrider
    No Bro, it's not random, I know EXACTLY what he's talkin' about, but believe me, I'm quite glad you don't. You have to be familiar with certain "areas" of town to understand.
    When I read his post, I thought yeah, no doubt....were they (the pins) all IM's?....Like that matters though, tweekers will use anything.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGGIE_smalls
    wow, i feel you brotha. like "Ammar" said, if your old enough to use them, you should be a ble to be responsible enough to dispose of them properly. i hope whoever it was doesn't ever run into you "DaddyDbol" might be in for some "slap-therapy"
    LOL..."Slap Therapy"...I love it!

chevy44 is offline Member
    people shoot up in the locker room and bathrooms of gym's because they want everyone to think they're "hard asses". i used to know some kids at school (high school) that brought their gear to school just so they could shoot themselves in the bathroom, or in the locker room "b4 the big game" . or maybe its like having sex in a public place. The element of getting caught makes it taht much more exciting. theres nothing more thrilling than having some 65 yr old man walk in on u poking urself in the ass w/ a needle, at the local preschool bathroom
    Last edited by chevy44; 12-23-2003 at 02:27 AM.

Thread Information