Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Nipples anyone?

  1. #1
    48ngoin's Avatar
    48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    South
    Posts
    239

    Nipples anyone?

    On first 10 wk. cycle = .85ml E3D Sust 250 (500mg/wk). Started cycle with 10 mg. Nolva ED. By day eight I noticed slight enlargement of nipples (No coning or breast enlargement). Not much difference, just that I would notice from my tiny male nipples previous.

    Went up to 20 mg./day and started Proviron 50mg/day (25 x 2). Currently on day twelve and wanted to know if the slight nipple enlargement is something that comes with the territory or should the goal be to have absolutely no change whatsoever?

    Started wondering if the Sust was real, but starting the second week I noticed I was lifting like freaking Conan....and noticed the extra little nipple action. Anyone have opinions?

  2. #2
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    I think its a little early, are they itchy? Your mind will start to mess with you if you think about it all the time.

  3. #3
    guts's Avatar
    guts is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Ralem of Eternal Night
    Posts
    64
    Well I suggest u stop proviron and up nolva to 40mg until
    gyno signs go.

  4. #4
    48ngoin's Avatar
    48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    South
    Posts
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    I think its a little early, are they itchy? Your mind will start to mess with you if you think about it all the time.
    No, not itchy. Just notice a slight increase in size.

  5. #5
    seesamplay's Avatar
    seesamplay is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    I think its a little early, are they itchy? Your mind will start to mess with you if you think about it all the time.
    Early? With all due respect, I am doing the same Sustanon injections, and mine started acting up on day 4 or 5. I was already taking 10mg Nolva and 25mg Proviron from day 1. I am now in week 6, and 20mg + 25mg twice daily has stopped the problems - I think.

    To answer the original question, though: "...wanted to know if the slight nipple enlargement is something that comes with the territory or should the goal be to have absolutely no change whatsoever?" I don't know. I have no more pain, but they are still a little soft and puffy from time to time."

  6. #6
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    I have never had it so I really shouldn't be talking but I have worried about it to the point of rubbing them sore. I do know that you will feel itchy then real sore before gyno sets in. You are doing all you can to prevent it, mine do get puffy but its hard to tell because I get real paranoid when it comes to gyno.

  7. #7
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    Quote Originally Posted by seesamplay
    Early? With all due respect, I am doing the same Sustanon injections, and mine started acting up on day 4 or 5. I was already taking 10mg Nolva and 25mg Proviron from day 1. I am now in week 6, and 20mg + 25mg twice daily has stopped the problems - I think.

    To answer the original question, though: "...wanted to know if the slight nipple enlargement is something that comes with the territory or should the goal be to have absolutely no change whatsoever?" I don't know. I have no more pain, but they are still a little soft and puffy from time to time."


    Well since the only thing that could be working is the prop by day 4-5 I think its in your head. Some people are prone to it so who knows but I know I wouldn't mess around with it, the first sign (real or not) I jump on some nolva.

  8. #8
    guts's Avatar
    guts is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Ralem of Eternal Night
    Posts
    64
    Dudes, gyno dosnt know something called early, It can happens anytime,any wear,any day, u never know. Just be safe, try to get some arimidex much better than nolva.

  9. #9
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    Quote Originally Posted by guts
    Dudes, gyno dosnt know something called early, It can happens anytime,any wear,any day, u never know. Just be safe, try to get some arimidex much better than nolva.
    Don't your receptors need to be exposed to test prior? With sus the only test that would be working would be the prop, no matter what thats something that I would fear like the plague. I don't wait, I take an anti e during all my cycles.

  10. #10
    GRIPS's Avatar
    GRIPS is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    newport beach bitch
    Posts
    271
    I SEE i'm not the only one with good taste
    Last edited by GRIPS; 12-24-2003 at 03:14 PM.

  11. #11
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    Quote Originally Posted by GRIPS
    I SEE i not the only one with good taste
    Its a keeper

  12. #12
    Shortyrock13's Avatar
    Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    On a field of dreams
    Posts
    489
    I experienced something similar with my first cycle of test +dbol ,... not gyno like symptoms just the nipples themselves a bit bigger it seemed and erect alot. I bumped the nolva up for a few days along w/ the provi and the constant 'turkey's done' look went away.

  13. #13
    Demon Deacon's Avatar
    Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Posts
    2,328
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    I have never had it so I really shouldn't be talking but I have worried about it to the point of rubbing them sore. I do know that you will feel itchy then real sore before gyno sets in. You are doing all you can to prevent it, mine do get puffy but its hard to tell because I get real paranoid when it comes to gyno.


    Is gyno really that hard to prevent. I have never done a test cycle. My only cycle experience is deca at very high dosages and i had no sign of progestrogene gyno. I am about to start a test cycle but i wasnt planning on using any anti-e's until the third week. Unless signs appear

  14. #14
    scottspeeeds is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    24

    This is ridiculous

    I've come to the conclusion after doing a ton of reading that you can't seriously gain without huge consequences. Who wants a ton of mass if you can't get a hardon, or if your testicles are like raisins? Growing nipples? Breast tissue? It ain't worth it.

  15. #15
    guts's Avatar
    guts is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Ralem of Eternal Night
    Posts
    64
    guys, AAS is not the onlay cause of gyno, any thing that cause hormone unbalance can cause gyno. Do you know that stress and depression can cause gyno big time? What Im saying is that gyno can happen without notice, and AAS is one one of the reasonn, so always be in the safe side and have anties from the beggning of ur cycle.

  16. #16
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    Quote Originally Posted by 48ngoin
    No, not itchy. Just notice a slight increase in size.
    48ngoin if your running Nolva every day and your doses arent reall high, do not worry too much. Within days of starting sust my nipples get erect and stay that way until the end of the cycle. Im now running Test E and I dont have this. I think its the prop, but not sure. Like alot of others, I also started rubbing myself sore checking for lumps for the first few weeks. Keep the Nolva at 20 mgs ED to be safe and don't focus on it too much.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •