gonutz is offline New Member

don't want to come off

just curious if any of you guys take small weekly dosages of test year round and is it safe? Just finished my 16th week 1000mg enathate,
    600mg deca This is my first cycle I'm 30 years old 6'3 started at 219
    260 now. anybody got any input.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Only thing I'll tell you being a long time Deca user is when you come off that cycle it's gonna be a long time before things get back to normal no matter what you do...

Your first cycle and you went with a Gram of Test and 600mg of Deca???

Why?

You didn't need that much juice the first time around, not even close and incase you don't know it Deca is gonna shut down your HTPA real hard, especially at 600mg for 16 weeks...

You'll see what I mean about 5-8 weeks after you come off... And then be ready for a long time before your natural test production gets back close to normal...

At 30 you're gonna **** it up real bad bro, I can tell you from experience...

True you made some killer gains, but IMO 16 weeks is way to long on Deca, especially at 600mg for your first cycle... And you would have made close to the same gains on only 500mg of test your first time out, instead of a Gram per week...

I gained 33lbs my first cycle with only 300mg of Test Cyp & 200mg of Deca for 10 weeks with some D-bol at the start...

Not smart to start off taking large doses like that...

You better start reading up on HTPA Recovery now...

Quote Originally Posted by gonutz
    just curious if any of you guys take small weekly dosages of test year round and is it safe? Just finished my 16th week 1000mg enathate,

I apologize the first 10 wweks was 500 mg test only. I appreciate your interest but if you read the original post I'm not to concerened with recovery.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Just about to ask the same thing, not smart with a gram a week

[QUOTE=DARKSEID]Just about to ask the same thing, not smart with a gram a week[/QUOTE

oh ok

Don't need someone to flame my cycle, anybody on year round

[QUOTE=DARKSEID]
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    Just about to ask the same thing, not smart with a gram a week[/QUOTE

oh ok
    I personally am not an advocate of staying on no matter how small the dose, I have always come off and have done extremely well PC, giving your receptors a break, jmo

just wondering whats worse, stay on small amount all year or keep your hormones on a constant roller coaster.

Not concerned with recovery???

What do you plan on doing staying on forever???

Listen bro, I'm just saying at some point you will need to come off, but if the only advice you want is how to stay on...

I would read up on using small doses of morning D-bol or even Anavar to bridge between cycles...

There's alot of threads about bridging, just do a search, but IMO it's not smart unless you plan on being a high level Amateur of Pro BB or a Professional Athlete...

There's no reason to stay on anabolics without any down time...

I apologize the first 10 wweks was 500 mg test only. I appreciate your interest but if you read the original post I'm not to concerened with recovery.

Don't need someone to flame my cycle, anybody on year round

Not trying to flame your cycle bro, just trying to give you some solid advice from someone that has quite a few cycle under his belt...

There are a few bro on here that have run extended cycles like what you are talking about... Maybe post another thread asking exactly what you want to know...

Long cycles 20 weeks & over?
    Results vs Side effects or something like that...

Gilster is offline Member
    Everyone I know who has stayed on for real long periods has regretted it. I was on for 22 weeks once and I will not go that long again. Most bros don't even suggest bridging anymore and that was the big thing to do a while back. I believe it is better to come off completely and recover fully. The more time you take off between cycles the healthier it is, and the more effective the gear will be the next time you use. If you stay on all the time you will not gain anymore after a while either. You will just be replacing what your body has stopped producing naturally. You don't want to completely and permanently change the way your body works or functions. This can cause more problems.

There are a slew of problems that can occur from staying on all the time. One of them is that you will become dependant and your body will no longer produce enough test to keep you living happy and healthy or able to get an erection. You then would HAVE to go on hormone replacement therapy for the rest of your life....Staying on forever is not worth the risks of this bro. Take time off and recover properly with good PCT and prepare for the next time at least 16 weeks from the end of this one. Time on = time off, and more time off is even better.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    It's your choice. Me, I'm not coming off for a couple of years. In my opinion what seperates the huge from the meerly big is long high dose cycles. All the crap about permanently needing HRT is anecdotal and I don't believe it. Of course when you do finally come off your own levels will need time to recover but i doubt it will take longer to recover after 2 years any more than 16 weeks. Shut down is shut down. I'm bumping up to a gram of test and 800mg of EQ/wk this week then hitting some fina to lean up for spring and compete in June. Then I'll cruise on 500mg test/wk during the summer. Then maybe 1 1/2 grams test, 1 gram EQ, 600 deca for 4 months next winter. It just depends how far you want to take it. These guys who cycle on and off are taking 2 steps forward one step back. I'd rather take 2 steps forward then 1 step forward and another and another, etc.

toolman is offline Banned
    gonutz, Buff is giving you solid advice. Those amounts you shot for a first cycle are insane. Get off now and start recovery.

k_dogg is offline Associate Member

hmmm

my bro was on 200mg/wk of cyp all year round. he didnt really have a clue what he was doing at the time.
    obviously he had the sides such as bad shoulder/back acne. he also had some serious anger management problems. real bad. he even threatened to kill my/his mum. it got quite hairy there for a bit. he ended up having to get professional help for that. i know in HIS CASE everything was fine downstairs after a while. i know this cause while i was downstairs with my girlfriend at the time he was upstairs with my girlfirends mum smashing the back out of her. she was hot. this was about 6 months after he came off so im not sure how long it took to kick back in.
    from my experiences with my bro i wouldnt recommend it at all.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I would def be concerned.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Well personally I would not stay on because like every one told you its goin to be hard to recover when u do have to come of... I have a close personall freind who has been on since april 2000 and looks like complete ****... But he wont come of because he is so ****ed up... I personally wont go longer than 13 weeks... Come of recover and then go back on.. Plus if ur running a gram a week now, u know how much gear u will be using year in year out if u want to see results... For me my cycle is pretty decent... I would come of and recover, then go back on agian... In the long run u will be much more happy..

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Good question

Gonutz,

I can relate to what your doing bro. I've basically been on for two years. Although at times my dose went as low as 250mg test per week. Max was about 750mg Test plus 500mg EQ per week. Gilster made a good point about the longer you stay on the harder the gains will be. Thats been my experience. Buff also made a very good case as to why to get off for a while. When I started gear two years ago I weighed 215 and benched around 300. Now, I'm 240+ and can bench over 400. Its real hard to give that up, even for a short time. I can honestly say I'm addicted to test. Best of luck with what you decide to do. The only sides I've noticed are red bumps on my stomach area,acne related and zero sperm count. I know because I had it checked. Me and my wife are wanting to have children. Fortunately she understands the situation. I'm trying to get the nerve up to drop the test and go with HCG and clomid for a month. Its gonna be rough though brother. Peace.

Gilster is offline Member
    I will say this tho...I am 41 years old. When I am in my mid to late 50's or early 60's I plan on staying at a year round dose 250mgs of test/w for the rest of my life. By that time recovering my non existing natural test production will be silly at best. I will throw in some hcg every 8 weeks or so, and then hit a cycle and going up to 1g/w of test for 8 weeks once or twice a year. The reason is that by this time my natural production will be so low that I will not be able to keep my muscle mass naturally as happens to most men even those who have little muscle mass. I will have worked real hard for MANY years only to see it all vanish because I got older. Plus I will most likely be on GH year round at the time in low doses. But until that time I am not going to do anything to keep that from happening any sooner than it has to. Until then I will keep myself running as close to 100% as possible so I can get the most out of it when I am much older. I don't want to be a weak old man...I am going to drive the ladies at the nursing home batty....LMAO...

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy Mark,

Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    I'm bumping up to a gram of test and 800mg of EQ/wk this week then hitting some fina to lean up for spring and compete in June. Then I'll cruise on 500mg test/wk during the summer. Then maybe 1 1/2 grams test, 1 gram EQ, 600 deca for 4 months next winter. .

Dang Dude, how much are you spending each month? I buy the stuff in Mexico, and that would still cost $200.00 a month.

Stengun

sorry guy's I haven't been able to respond, had to do some last minute shopping.Thanks for all of your input.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, I would definitely take into consideration what the guys are telling you on the board. For me, I have naturally low test levels, so I am basically going to have to be on test forever. I already have 2 kids, so I'm not worried about that. What I plan on doing is a long cycle, then after 16-20 weeks, I will lower the dose (I'm on HRT from my Dr.) to around 200mg and use clomid and HCG . for several weeks!

I can't see myself being off Test because I am such a different person while on it. It has change my life forever. (not because of size, but for the other positive "mental" effects test gives me)

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stengun
    Howdy Mark,

Dang Dude, how much are you spending each month? I buy the stuff in Mexico, and that would still cost $200.00 a month.

Stengun
    Spending $400 a month. I get paid good. 5 1/2 hours overtime at work covers me.

Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    Spending $400 a month. I get paid good. 5 1/2 hours overtime at work covers me.

****, I have to spend close to 600.00 a month on GH alone!!! It sucks!

tylerdurden is offline Junior Member
    heres what i do,dunno if u should do thje same cos u dont seem educated or consciencious enough with your gera use,but i use 10iu insulin with a good creatine product and some clen when im done

uh...ok

toolman is offline Banned
    uh...ok
    Back to the subject, if you are set on doing a long cycle, keep it in mind for the future. However, this is your first cycle and you have no idea how well or quick your hpta will recover. Also, at 30, your test levels should still be strong enough. You'll see what I mean when you hit your late 30's. All of a sudden, getting laid is not as attractive as a good nights sleep sometimes.

Another thing to remember is time on should equal time off at a minimum. Also get your bloodwork done a few weeks after pct to see if you have recovered. You shot insane doses for a first cycle so you should make sure everything is up and running.

Lastly, do not ever again listen to advice again from whomever told you to shoot that much gear for a first cycle. Good luck on the recovery!

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Back to the subject, if you are set on doing a long cycle, keep it in mind for the future. However, this is your first cycle and you have no idea how well or quick your hpta will recover. Also, at 30, your test levels should still be strong enough. You'll see what I mean when you hit your late 30's. All of a sudden, getting laid is not as attractive as a good nights sleep sometimes.

Another thing to remember is time on should equal time off at a minimum. Also get your bloodwork done a few weeks after pct to see if you have recovered. You shot insane doses for a first cycle so you should make sure everything is up and running.

Lastly, do not ever again listen to advice again from whomever told you to shoot that much gear for a first cycle. Good luck on the recovery!

Very well said tool, very well said. I can relate to the whole getting laid thing. I'm 36 and if I'm not on TEST, getting laid doesn't cross my mind ED.

Yeah, just for the mere fact you did a gram of test a week for your first cycle, should be more than enough reasons for you NOT to stay on any longer. That to me is insane! Do your PCT, and blood work and see how your body recoops...

Thread Information