Valuablz is offline Junior Member

Hives and Itching on gear?

Just started my fourth week on fina(homemade), eq(rt), and prop(SL), and last night i just started breaking out in hives and itching like crazy. The night before it was just my scalp and my armpits itching really bad, now it's my whole body that's itching and breaking out in hives. Where ever i scratch a hive breaks out and disappears a lil later, wtf is going on? Am i allergic to the gear or something, if it is the gear? I dont want to stop the cycle, but the itching is intollerable. Any advice?

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Allergic reaction. Hit up some benadryl and try to isolate what you are eating and what you are using so you can pin down the cause of it. Eat anything out of the ordinary prior to the reaction??

Not necessarily just subway, which i've eating before with no problems. Also ate some fried rice and ham, that's about it. The unusual thing is i dont itch untill nightime, but today i'm constantly itching. I also did my shot like around 11:30pm. Started itching at around 2:30am.

Needles33 is offline Junior Member

Itching

Quote Originally Posted by Valuablz
    Just started my fourth week on fina(homemade), eq(rt), and prop(SL), and last night i just started breaking out in hives and itching like crazy. The night before it was just my scalp and my armpits itching really bad, now it's my whole body that's itching and breaking out in hives. Where ever i scratch a hive breaks out and disappears a lil later, wtf is going on? Am i allergic to the gear or something, if it is the gear? I dont want to stop the cycle, but the itching is intollerable. Any advice?

I have experienced the same thing during my first cycle. I was itching like a MF for almost a week. I thought it was the clen that I was on but, it was an allergic reaction to the Equipoise (Denkall). The **** is definatley intollerable! I had it bad on my back and arms. It went away after a while.

How long did it take for it to go away, i'm using coritzone right now and it's a lil better, but still this shyt is a pain in the ass. Feels like you have 20 million mosquito bites itching at once.

Itching

How long did it take for it to go away, i'm using coritzone right now and it's a lil better, but still this shyt is a pain in the ass. Feels like you have 20 million mosquito bites itching at once.
    I know what you mean. I can't really explain the reason for the reaction, but the **** is irritating! I had the same experience where the **** gets worse at night. I used a lot of benadyrl and it helped a little. The **** lasted about a week. Also, I experienced the reaction soon after my first shot. Weird huh?

yeh it is, well **** it i'm going to go get some benadryl and see what happens. hopefully this shyt gets better

Benadryl will take care of the itching asap.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Benadrly 50mg, it will make you dizzy but it will do the job.

Advise?

Does anyone out there know the exact cause of this itchy reation. Is it the Eq?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    I had severe alergic reaction to flu shot... This was because I am alergic to injected eggs. I swole way up everywhere, arms, legs, feet, hands, etc with hives. Hives alone indicates alergic reaction, accompanying full body swelling tells how severe the alergy is. The problem is, cannot take more because alergy is cumulative and gets worst each succeeding time. For me the flu shot episode lasted 3-4 days. Its relative to how much volume got injected, I think with the flu shot I only got 1/2 CC. I would not look at food you ate, you are obviously alergic to the Fina or possible the carrier fluid (dont know much about fina as I havent done it myself).

In the future when taking a gear for the first time, give yourself a test shot about 1/4 CC and see how you react. If all is fine after a couple days then truely begin your cycle, otherwise for me, any first time injections with a new substance I havent tried before, I will budget some time and 1/3 to 1/4 CC test shot before starting cycle. This is also a good idea not to just go ahead and front load something you never tried before either. Also good to do this when just switching brands of gear. Like SL and RT test enanthates might have different carrier oils that might be the problem, etc. Also if stacking several substances, do the test shots a day apart so you know which one you are getting ill reactions from.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Another thing to consider is....you said it happens at nigh...is it when you get into bed? Perhaps youre using a new detergent to wash your sheets or something? But then you probably use the same stuff to wash your clothes...so you would be experiencing it all of the time....hmmmmmm

I would try to isolate which specific gear is causing it then....dont treat the symptoms before you know the cause!

JMHO

D

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    Another thing to consider is....you said it happens at nigh...is it when you get into bed? Perhaps youre using a new detergent to wash your sheets or something? But then you probably use the same stuff to wash your clothes...so you would be experiencing it all of the time....hmmmmmm

I would try to isolate which specific gear is causing it then....dont treat the symptoms before you know the cause!

JMHO

D
    You make a good point but the probelm is you have to keep doing what you are doing and slowly isolate different things from your daily routine. Doing this, it is unlikely that you will figure out what it is unitl allergic reaction repeats itself a few times. Took me 3 or 4 good solid reactions before I isolated pineapple juice(it was mixed with OJ in one of those Tropicana juices) and found that I am allergic to the ****. Benadryl is a must to deal with any subsequent reactions.

yeh actually this shyt didnt start happening till i came home from college for christmas break. The first time i slept in my bed that night i started itching and shyt. What i dont understand is i've already taking like 21 shots, why did this just hit me now? Also the hives sometimes look like long scars that are puffed up, they are also little small bumps around it. i got one on my face today, and my eye brows swelled up, and u could see my pores, than god that all went a way between the hour. Should i keep doing my cycle and hopefully this shyt will go away, anyone with similar problems let me know.

Thread Information