Orion141 is offline Junior Member

Question about younger people using AAS

I understand why a younger person should not use steroids that shut down your own production of test in the body,(d-bol, test, eq, fina) bu what is wrong with using Primobolan when you are 18? From what I have read, it is the safest steroid , and it does not mess with the bodies natural production of test. It also does not aromatize hardly at all. Could some explain to me why using this would be bad for an 18 or 19 year old. Thanks

Solrock is offline Member
    I would be curious to know this as well... though I am 30, I have been asked this very question from some younger guys in the gym.

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    Excess estrogen from the steroids can cause the long bone growth the stop prematurely.

CutieFace Guest
    considering the amount of natural test someone at that age has....there's no reason for them to not get great results w/ proper training, nutrition and rest.....end of story....

someone at that age is not completly grown, their growth plates are still moving as well....

cutie

I realize that some steroids will cause bone growth to stop, but from what I understand, Primo will not do that, and it also does not affect the bodies natural test levels. Is this true? If so would it be harmful to an 18 year old? Thanks

Tom

PumpDaddy8303 is offline Junior Member
    If excess estrogen stops bone growth couldnt they just take an anti-e.

Quote Originally Posted by Troyboy
    Excess estrogen from the steroids can cause the long bone growth the stop prematurely.

Primobolan does not even convert to estrogen, which is why asking this question.

Tom

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    ugh, eventually i think everyone gets tired of reiterating the same thing over and over, like the actors on the star tours ride at disneyland. your endocrine system has not fully developed yet! i know that primo isnt as hard on the body as some other aas, but it obviously has some effects, and those effects are exerted on this system. even if it is minor, it can cause long term consequences. plus if your 170 pounds at 19yo you have a ton of natural growing potential. thank you and enjoy your stay here at AR.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sin
    ugh, eventually i think everyone gets tired of reiterating the same thing over and over, like the actors on the star tours ride at disneyland. your endocrine system has not fully developed yet! i know that primo isnt as hard on the body as some other aas, but it obviously has some effects, and those effects are exerted on this system. even if it is minor, it can cause long term consequences. plus if your 170 pounds at 19yo you have a ton of natural growing potential. thank you and enjoy your stay here at AR.

Great response!!! They just don't listen. It's mentally exhausting. No matter what you tell them, they won't listen!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Great response!!! They just don't listen. It's mentally exhausting. No matter what you tell them, they won't listen!!!!
    Well, before I found this place, I was set on doing a cycle, but after doind alot of research, and input from all of you guys, I have decided to wait until I get older and bigger. So, I just wanted to thank you guys for the help.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    allright orion! another smart kid. give your body time, and your results will astound you in a couple of years.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sin
    plus if your 170 pounds at 19yo you have a ton of natural growing potential. thank you and enjoy your stay here at AR.

this is off topic of AS at a young age, but u cant base natural growing potential just by weight. u see guys on here post that might be 26 and only 150 pounds that are planning a cycle. everybody will say if ur only 150 pounds u still have alot of natural growing to do and u should wait on AS. but that guy may have been working out for 5 years+ and just doesnt have good genetics and has already hit his natural growing potential. then a guy who is lets say 5'10 220 might post thats hes planning a cycle and everybody will be like yea good idea. when in reality that guy may have been working out for 1 months and is just naturally big. u cant base natural growing potential by weight unless u know the stats of the person and their genetics....
    Last edited by Khull_Khuum; 12-22-2003 at 03:28 PM.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion141
    Well, before I found this place, I was set on doing a cycle, but after doind alot of research, and input from all of you guys, I have decided to wait until I get older and bigger. So, I just wanted to thank you guys for the help.

Nice Job bro!!!! It the long run you will be soo happy you waited!! you have all of my respect!!!!

BLT

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Khull_Khuum
    this is off topic of AS at a young age, but u cant base natural growing potential just by weight. u see guys on here post that might be 26 and only 150 pounds that are planning a cycle. everybody will say if ur only 150 pounds u still have alot of natural growing to do and u should wait on AS. but that guy may have been working out for 5 years+ and just doesnt have good genetics and has already hit his natural growing potential. then a guy who is lets say 5'10 220 might post thats hes planning a cycle and everybody will be like yea good idea. when in reality that guy may have been working out for 1 months and is just naturally big. u cant base natural growing potential by weight unless u know the stats of the person and their genetics....
    If you're a 150 lbs, at 26yrs old, the only way that you're done growing naturally is if you're like 5' 3'' or 5' 4''. No ones genetics are that bad (150 lbs @ 5' 9'' or 5' 10''), people use genetics as an excuse for lack of growth far to often, when in actuality it is a lack of discipline and dedication to gaining weight on their part. Steroids will not help anyone that is that small, because clearly, the reason they are small is because they don't know what they're doing at the gym or at the table. No one's metabolism is that fast unless, they suffer from hypothyroidism, AID's or some other wasting disease.

Peace

-Taejoon

Ah, crap I'm doing it again, here's to thread hijacking!

Primobolan may have a very low affinity to converting to estrogen, but it still has some, and that little bit is still enough to f**k up your endocrine system at your age.

Peace

-Taejoon

Quote Originally Posted by Taejoon
    If you're a 150 lbs, at 26yrs old, the only way that you're done growing naturally is if you're like 5' 3'' or 5' 4''. No ones genetics are that bad (150 lbs @ 5' 9'' or 5' 10''), people use genetics as an excuse for lack of growth far to often, when in actuality it is a lack of discipline and dedication to gaining weight on their part. Steroids will not help anyone that is that small, because clearly, the reason they are small is because they don't know what they're doing at the gym or at the table. No one's metabolism is that fast unless, they suffer from hypothyroidism, AID's or some other wasting disease.

Peace

-Taejoon
    i agree people do use genetics as an excuse alot but there are people who have trouble putting on muscle and weight. do a search on myostat and read about it. and there are people who have genetics that are that bad. ive known people who have worked out years and had diet in line and made very little progress. and ive known people who work out for 1 month and dont know the first thing about a proper diet and will pack on 10 pounds....it all depends on the person.

orion good choice on waiting, when ur 25 and look back u will be glad u decided to wait....

Quote Originally Posted by Khull_Khuum
    orion good choice on waiting, when ur 25 and look back u will be glad u decided to wait....

Thanks. I am still gonna stick around here, read, and chime in every once in a while.
    Tom

Thread Information