Thread: My next cycle

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator

My next cycle

I need all opinons no matter how harsh I,m planning to do this cycle at the end of April so I have plenty of time to plan it and get the items just need some mod/vet advice.

Week0 Milk Thistle 1000mg Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg This will be run throught the entire length of the cycle.

Week1 Test Ent/Cyp 1000mg------EQ 800mg----D-Bol 50mg
    Week2 Test Ent/Cyp 1000mg------EQ 800mg----D-Bol 50mg
    Week3 Test Ent/Cyp 500mg------ -EQ 400mg----D-Bol 50mg
    Week4 Test Ent/Cyp 500mg--------EQ 400mg----D-Bol 50mg
    Week5 Test Ent/Cyp 500mg--------EQ 400mg----D-Bol 50mg
    Week6 Test Ent/Cyp 500mg--------EQ 400mg
    Week7 Test Ent/Cyp 500mg--------EQ 400mg
    Week8 Prop 75mg ED---------------Winny 50mg ED
    Week9 Prop 75mg ED---------------Winny 50mg ED
    Week10 Prop 75mg ED---------------Winny 50mg ED
    Week11 Winny 50mg ED-------------Zinc 45mg ED
    Week12 Winny 50mg ED-------------Zinc 45mg ED
    Week13 Clomid 300/100------------Zinc 45mg ED-----S/Clen As Rqd
    Week14 Clomid 100/50--------------Zinc 45mg ED-----S/Clen As Rqd
    Week15 Clomid 50--------------------Zinc 45mg ED
    Week16 Start Creatine
    Week17 Stop Milk Thistle and Evening Primrose Oil

Clomid will be run 300/100 10 days 50 10 days.

Sorry so long winded just want to be 100% sure I,ve got everything right.

Thanks for looking over it & the advice Big Al

NOW GOING TO RUN ARIMDEX ED 1st 2 weeks 0.5mgED and weeks 3-10 0.25mg ED
    Last edited by Billy Boy; 01-10-2002 at 03:59 AM.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    I think its looks a great cyce, structured so the long acting ester would have left the body by the time your ready to start clomid. Very similar to what I'm planning soon so I can tell you how it goes, I've opted this time for Proviron /Nolva as Armidex is too expensive and there are some side effects associated with it which I'd rather avoid. What are your thoughs on anit-e?

Can't fault it bro, but would be interested to see what the guys think as it would help me too.

I,ve been reading a lot about Arimdex lately and there are some sides that you would,nt want but I,m still thinking of running it through out the cycle.** seems pretty cheap for it

Nolv and Proviron will do the job just as well how do you intend on using it through your cycle like Nolv 10mg a day ?

I,ll wait and see what the big boys say before I make a final decision on what to use.

C,mon don,t be shy give me your thoughts

good cycle

hello

Mod I sugest you to add some arimidex ! 0.5mg eod!It's not too much expensive!

I also sugest you to take some more clomid!300mg for first few days is great!

Forbb

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: good cycle

Originally posted by forbodybuilders
    Mod I sugest you to add some arimidex! 0.5mg eod!It's not too much expensive!
    Maybe not where you live!! But it's expensive here!!

Hey Pete agree with you there its bloody expensive!!

solid90062 is offline Member
    You're a serious brother!!!...I cant give u any advice since U obviously know alot more than me on the subject, but I give u props for having the nutz to go on a cycle like that.

As for the armidex discussion...I hear lots of people are skipping the armidex and heading toward the liquidex since its cheaper and just as effective...if that helps at all.

Good luck.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Looks good to me Billy. Probably be a waste to frontload w/ the dbol in there. Id run some of our little yellow freinds armidex at .25-.5 ed, depending on how much youd like to minimize water. Also why not finish the cycle with your test as well? Anyway best of luck.

Why do you think it would be a waste to frontload both types of test and Deca /EQ take approx 3-4 weeks to kick in.Loading with D-bol will help kick start the first few weeks of the cycle until the oils start to act.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Id still frontload the Eq but not the test, i should have made that clearer. In my opinion its overkill frontloading the test and using dbol . Whatever you decide on best of luck

Thanx for you opinons Psycoswole I,m new to this so all the different ideas/opinons I get are great and it helps me learn

See the point of not front-loading but I like the idea of get blood concentrations toe the desired level quickly even with front-loading the test/e.q will take 2-3 weeks to peak, maybe its is overkill but the end of the cycle is lighter and balances this out, inaway offering more consistant level as the eq. eth will still be present 8-10.

BB let me try this out for ya bro and I'll tell you want I think can't say fairer than that!

Big Al thats a kind offer you can try it out no probs .........but at your own expense my brother!!!!

Is this what you are likely to run? I agree front loading the test could be a waste but I,d rather hit a cycle a bit harder in the first few weeks than the later part of a cycle.

When are you likely to run something like this? I reckon it will be end of April for me unless things with the g/f happen quicker!!

I have decided to run arimadex every day upto the end of week 10 when the test stops what do you think about that? I will run it 0.5mg for the 1st 2 wks and then 0.25 until wk 10.Any thoughts?

I'd run armidex upto the end of clomid, as this is the time estrogen can kick-in as the test subsides, however, the stack is structured so test is out of the system week 10/11.

I'm running an identical cycle bro, Deca not eq. Proviron /Nolva instead of armidex. Subject to availability and my man coming through for me, and the go a head from "her indoors" I shall be cracking on soon.........its coming brother its coming!

I may end up using deca its hell of a lot cheaper.I did,nt see the point of running Armidex up until the Clomid like you said the test should be leaving the system by week 11.Keep me posted of your results and when you start it.

Thread Information