rococo is offline Associate Member

Question PPL, Tabladrol, tablaclo, LAtest, tablabol

I did a search, and still haven't found answers that I need. Lots of you have used ppl products but it appears that half of you think they're **** (see, I self-censored myself just to save you mods the trouble )
    but then some of you dig the stuff. I specifically want to know your experiences, good and bad and recommendations, with the above 4 products and if they offer good "bang for the buck".
    BTW are there any other companies out there like ppl? found pnp but it's not quite the same thing. Read something about "LR", but can't figure out who/what that is yet? Help a bro out? PM me if you have to.
    many thanks

rococo

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    havent tried the Latest but the Satest is great - drol is pretty good now it seems - think they had a problem with a batch about 2 years ago - i use the clo when I actually come off - tbol was good last time I used it about a year ago - stuff is definitely real if thats what you are asking

I know you stand behind it Cyc, but enough people in my searches had had problems with it that I had to do some asking. And most recent searches regarding ppl didn't really get too specific.

Still hoping to hear from a few more people on the Drol and Bol

roc

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    havent tried the Latest but the Satest is great - drol is pretty good now it seems - think they had a problem with a batch about 2 years ago - i use the clo when I actually come off - tbol was good last time I used it about a year ago - stuff is definitely real if thats what you are asking
    what do you mean real?? unless im crazy places like pnp and ppl cant stay open if there selling anything illegal or "real" right?

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    bobbo -they are real stuff

rococo - might wanna go over to bodybuilding4life.com - know they sponsor over there, see some opinions

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    bobbo -they are real stuff

rococo - might wanna go over to bodybuilding4life.com - know they sponsor over there, see some opinions

As always, thanx Cyc!

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    I gave a freind my $100 bottle of tablazol and in 3 weeks he is getting stronger and more defined. The thing is prohormones also can do this so until I read legit lab results on more of their products I'm sticking to known brands. I have the SA and I don't believe it's test.

Thread Information