Thread: new need help

dave robert is offline New Member

Question new need help

ive never done anything before but what i was offered is sostenon 250 and winstrol very small doesage they are only 2mg i was told to take 6 a day i dont now about either of them is there anyone that can tell me about the winstrol 2mg tab

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Forget those compounds for now....do some research...learn everything you can about gear before you put it in your body.....your 1st cycle should be a light test only one.......what are your stats anyway?

D

dave robert is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    Forget those compounds for now....do some research...learn everything you can about gear before you put it in your body.....your 1st cycle should be a light test only one.......what are your stats anyway?

D
    i am 218 at 6 foot tall i have some fat but was told to bulk first then cut i do not want to compete i just want some more self esteem i want the hulk

Ankhefenmut is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dave robert
    i am 218 at 6 foot tall i have some fat but was told to bulk first then cut i do not want to compete i just want some more self esteem i want the hulk
    Yes, most guys bulk first then cut. But read around and see what first cycles are about. Generally speaking everyone does test first up. Possibly stacked with another compound like deca and such.

It all depends on what you want out of it and what you are prepared to do. Diet/sleep/workout are just as important as the roid itself. Its generally advised to avoid orals in first cycle. I wont even go near them as I dont wanna screw up my liver but alot of guys take em.

Nobody can make the final decision for you but if you read up on here and talk to a few of the guys, you can obtain a wealth of info in a very short time and make a firm and confident decision.

Good luck

Thread Information