heatboy is offline New Member

gains when on a cycle?

i am on my first cycle right now on sus 250 i take 1ml a week i just had my 3rd shot 2day,so week 3 has just started 4 me..
    can anyone please tell me when do u get the most strenght gains from the start,of the cycle or week 4 or 5 or something..
    need some help on this topic thanks dudes...
    i have only just started to notice sum strength gains..

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you should of at least ran 2 shots a week, for a least 8 weeks. on average, i gained my most strength towards the end of my cycle(i guess the more saturated your body is with test the stronger you get). So, near the end of your cycle. good luck bro.

Shud is offline Associate Member
    heatboy...firstly how old are you??
    68 kilos isnt that much man...
    like sepjuice said you prob should be running at 500mgs and i think a single ester would have been better than sus like ena or cyp.....
    you will prob start putting on some mass in week 5 or so....
    good luck

thanks dudes,i think i mite take some deca if i can my hands on sum..

why deca man...???
    again how old are you??
    and do u have pct in check at all???
    aas isnt a mircale drug man.....they wont do jack 4 you if your not dedicated

i see that your 22....sorry....
    man im the same age and not as tall as you....but im at 82 kilos...you can put on allot more naturally....at least to about 77 or so man....

dude i was about 77kg 3 months ago,i got to 68 with a lot less fat my arm size is still the same size 16inch pumped when i was 77,the only place i carried fat was on my gut i really dont store body fat anywere eles,i look much beter at this weight i got abbs now and all,i guess my legs let me down that y iam not that heavy but never the less traning hard now,i have always been hard trainer i just cant seam to grow anymore,thats y i have decided to do a cycle

u dropped 10 kilos in three months!!!!!
    what were you doing???? ie. diet and cardio....
    thats allot of weight man......
    anyway....i would say not to add the deca and just be patient with the sust...u might be able to bump it up to 500mgs a week or atleast every 1cc every 4 days but try and get more opinions on this cos your in week 3 already but i think it should be ok......

yea just good clean food,not much cardio,about the deca yea i thik your right i am not gana touch it for this time especiall been that this is my first cycle,when do u think i should bumb up the sus i have only got 7 ml left u think its beter to continue on 1 ml a week so i can go another 7 weeks or do u think i should bumb it up to 1 ml every 4days not sure what is beter..

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    For one for ur first cycle, sus is not good becuase there are to many esters that u have to deal with... It is a waste of some of those esters if u do not do sus EOD.

Ankhefenmut is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heatboy
    yea just good clean food,not much cardio,about the deca yea i thik your right i am not gana touch it for this time especiall been that this is my first cycle,when do u think i should bumb up the sus i have only got 7 ml left u think its beter to continue on 1 ml a week so i can go another 7 weeks or do u think i should bumb it up to 1 ml every 4days not sure what is beter..
    Why wouldnt you touch Deca for your first cycle?

Im about to start my first real cycle and will be doing 250mg Deca/400mg Test for 10-12 weeks. Ive been told by many here that its a great first cycle. Im keeping the deca down to 250mg to avoid any gyno and such.

Like the others say, you need a pct in place. Whats your plan.

Ankhefenmut is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heatboy

Good clean food down here in Australia? hehe I didnt think we had any of that.

shootdeep is offline Member
    you'll notice the sus about week 4. your gains from sustanon will be cummulative. you're not gonna get a huge surge in mass and strength. if it's done correctly, your gains will come over the entire cycle(minus the first month). your poundages(or kilos) will go steadily up. be patient. also, i think 250mg is a little weak.

Thread Information