CHIEFSABE is offline New Member

****HGH as a fatburner****

Hi guys

Long time reader, first time poster here. I have read all the threads on here about HGH but none answer my question because every hgh thread on here involves cycling it with something else for muscle gain. I am not looking to gain any muscle at all, happy with what i got. I am looking to lose body fat only. Wanting to get as close as possible to my lean body mass. I know HGH is a good fat burner. So would HGH taken by itself, work for loss of body fat only?
    Or is there a better alternative for fat loss only?

THANKS!

and just some info on myself
    6ft3
    315lbs
    15% body fat
    age 25
    played pro football for 4 years and just retired due to injury
    been power lifting for the past 12 years
    now that i am done playing footall and dont need to have all this mass I want to lean down

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Using HGH just as a fat burner would be extremly expensive. You will get better results of losing fat doing a clen /t3 cycle.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    if he is an ex pro football player i dont think money would be a problem =-)

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    i missed the pro football player part. hgh/t3 would be great then.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, do to shoulder problems, I couldn't lift or do a cycle for 4 months. I just did GH, and not only did I retain most of my previous muscle, I could NOT stop losing weight, and trust me, I ate like a pig!!! It actually got to the point where I almost had to stop GH because the weight was coming off to fast!! Yes, It is a very expensive fat burner, but not only do you get fat loss, GH has sooo many more wonderful benefits! If you can afford it, then I'd do it.

Any questions, please feel free to PM me

BLT

gtxben is offline Junior Member
    6'3", 315lbs @ 15% bf, bro you're stacked! The team you played for didn't happen to be the team mentioned in your screen name is it? Just curious.

skii96 is offline Member
    GH work well if money is not an issue. I would also throw in a light dose of T_3 and some Test.

Hey guys I just wanted to provide some info. Alot of people think all professional football players are on steroids . While it is true there are guys who juice, not all guys are. Just because a guy is huge does not mean he is on the juice.

First off, I have been blessed with good genetics and a large frame. Most guys in the NFL are genetic freaks.
    I started lifting as a freshmen in high school. I was also indroduced to proper nutrition then as well.
    4 years high school
    4 years college
    4 years pro
    That is 12 years of dedicated weight lifting, proper nutrition, mixed with good genetics and you get me
    6ft3
    315lbs
    15% body fat

gottI played arena ball, cfl, nfl europe, and I was on the practice squad of an NFL team. I messed up my neck and that is why I am retired

Thread Information