Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    navyseal18 is offline New Member

First Cycle, Questions

Whatsup guys, im new here just registerd like 10 minutes ago, Im 18 and i just started my first cycle on Dec 2nd, 8 week cycle of Equipoise , im 5'9 and right now 3 weeks in im weighing 160, when i started on the 2nd i was 145, im eatin as right as i can and as much as possible, (i actually threw up the other night from eating to much, ate a midnight snack then downed it with a protien shake and that did it for me ;/ ) Im taking in about 180-220 grams of protien a day, and TRYING to drink a gallon of water a day which is alot harder than it sounds, ive been workin out for about a year, i decided to juice cause my friend had done 2 cycle and he knew bunch of people that had done it, so i decided to do it cause i need to gain some strength prettty quick, i know EQ isnt the best one for gaining strenght but my friend said i would get alot stronger, more cut, and would gain bout 20 pounds off it, i just wanted some general info, what i can expect, when i should REALLY start seeing results, and how much i would gain etc. etc., so far i can tell a small difference in size, i have yet to take a few pics this weekend, sooo anything u can tell me bout what i can expect from EQ if youve taken it, or anything at all, would be very helpful, thanks

SUPERWIMP is offline New Member
    apparently your friend should have told ya to wait a few more years

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERWIMP
    apparently your friend should have told ya to wait a few more years
    Well hes 19 and he already did two cycles, and in my area, like...everyone does it, in my school, its crazy, and i need to get stronger fast sooo, and in a few years imma be in the navy so i dont think id be able to do it there..and this other kid i know did it and hes 18 he did like 3 cycles and looks pretty amazing, its kinda hard to say know when u see all these other ppl around you that are your age and theyre massive and amazing looking

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    hey bro,
    you are way to young for AAS. what do u plan on for PCT so you dont lose all your gains? How much are u taking? Research research research

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    hey bro,
    you are way to young for AAS. what do u plan on for PCT so you dont lose all your gains? How much are u taking? Research research research
    AAS AND PCT? whats that? tell me , and i was taking 1 cc twice a week, tues fridy, and i just uppd it this week to 1.5 cc

Quote Originally Posted by navyseal18
    AAS AND PCT? whats that? tell me , and i was taking 1 cc twice a week, tues fridy, and i just uppd it this week to 1.5 cc
    AAS is anabolic steroids (the stuff yer taking)

PCT is post cycle therapy , and it is a must if you want to keep your gains and not screw up yer body. It is normally Clomid combined with Nolva. Do a search on it and you will see how important PCT is. without it people have gone into depression, lost sex drive (unable to get it up), lost most all gains, etc...

research!

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    haha, bro u need to read this then, this is a post from madmax- A TEEN TRAGEDY by Madmax....

Here is a story…. It’s sad but it’s true
    About a teen tragedy…that could happen to you
    So please listen up…and take my advice
    I’ve done told you once...now I’ll tell you twice

I once knew a teen…who thought he was right
    So he started his cycle….one winter’s night
    He didn’t listen....and I don’t know why
    Now his dick isn’t working…. and he’s starting to cry

At first it was great…he felt he was strong
    But the gains that he made…didn’t last long
    He cried and he cried…because he lost all his gains
    And he wonders why… “We tried to explain”

But hey that’s o.k.…go press your luck
    Keep using juice…and you will be ****ed
    Your hair will fall out…your face will get zits
    And if you don’t use nolva…you might grow some tits

Your muscles will grow…right to the end
    But when you are done…there’s stretch marks my friend
    Your body can’t handle…what you have in store
    I thought you were smart…BUT, NOT ANY MORE

For all of the teens…that have decided to juice
    Your bodies not ready….for that kind of abuse
    So please try some protein…or a weight gainer shake
    I’m being real…I’m not being fake

Why waist my time…I guess none of you care
    Your balls shrivels up…you loose all your hair
    It’s for your own good…so please listen to me
    It saves me a thread….that I have to reed

A thread that describes….the symptoms you’re getting
    The problems you have….and why you haven’t been ****ting
    Why your energies gone…why you test levels are too
    Why your workouts are ****…and your sex life is through

Why your nipples are itching…why your voice is now low
    Why the only girls you lay…are trailer park ho’s
    So please take my advice…stay clean for a bit
    And you will soon see…that I’m not full of ****….

Hmmm...seems like none of that happend to any of the people i know...maybe if ur a complete idiot that would happen..but i have my friends taking care of me..and they know their ****, they wont let that happen to me eVAR

RAWRR!%!%

P.C.T- Post Cycle Treatment......haha wow... drops ur nuts back to place helps your body recover...... haha wow can we say research i hope u were joking

with that response right there should tell you to research more. Secondly all of us that are big on this board went through going to the gym and workin out with people bigger than us, so yeah I know where your coming from there. But running AAS at that age with little knowledge ain't gonna get you huge.

Quote Originally Posted by GearAholic
    P.C.T- Post Cycle Treatment......haha wow... drops ur nuts back to place helps your body recover...... haha wow can we say research i hope u were joking

.... you make it sound like i just woke up one morning consulted noone and went out and bought some roids and stuck em in my leg and went to the gym.... so ya aahha i hope "u were joking"..

with that response right there should tell you to research more. Secondly all of us that are big on this board went through going to the gym and workin out with people bigger than us, so yeah I know where your coming from there. But running AAS at that age with little knowledge ain't gonna get you huge.

if i wanted to get "huge" i would have done roids 6 months ago and i would be doing ano ther cycle of test right now...but i dont wanan get huge...

Can anybody on this board explain to me how every newbie knows more about PCT than any of us,and they all feel PCT is bull****

Can anybody on this board explain to me how every newbie knows more about PCT than any of us,and they all feel PCT is bull****
    ... tell me where i said i know more about pct than you, and tell me where i said its bull****,thx, next pls? i ask for help and ur giving me these stupid smartass remarks, why dont u just fkin help me instead of being a prick

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Whatsup guys, im new here just registerd like 10 minutes ago, Im 18 and i just started my first cycle on Dec 2nd, 8 week cycle of Equipoise , im 5'9 and right now 3 weeks in im weighing 160, when i started on the 2nd i was 145, im eatin as right as i can and as much as possible, (i actually threw up the other night from eating to much, ate a midnight snack then downed it with a protien shake and that did it for me ;/ ) Im taking in about 180-220 grams of protien a day, and TRYING to drink a gallon of water a day which is alot harder than it sounds, ive been workin out for about a year, i decided to juice cause my friend had done 2 cycle and he knew bunch of people that had done it, so i decided to do it cause i need to gain some strength prettty quick, i know EQ isnt the best one for gaining strenght but my friend said i would get alot stronger, more cut, and would gain bout 20 pounds off it, i just wanted some general info, what i can expect, when i should REALLY start seeing results, and how much i would gain etc. etc., so far i can tell a small difference in size, i have yet to take a few pics this weekend, sooo anything u can tell me bout what i can expect from EQ if youve taken it, or anything at all, would be very helpful, thanks
    I gained like you in my first 3 weeks, then stalled thru most of the rest of the cycle... except of course early fat gain and water bloat has been converting to muscle with time... it seems very common for most guys that gain up big in first 3-5 weeks will stall out weight gains for the rest of the cycle but its worth staying on it as you can harden up the weight. You really dont get more then about 15 to 20 lbs of real keepable lean weight mass in a 10 week cycle, any more then that is just flubby beer belly type fat and/or water bloating.

Also I hate to say it but if you ate like this without being on a cycle you probably would have gained just as much weight just the same. You probably have the placebo effect going because most people do not have anabolic levels of hormones in their body until week #5 or after in a cycle so you have probably just proven just how much you did NOT need steroids and could have easily gained without them. The placebo effect is that you are anticipating and expecting results so much that you gorged yourself on food and have really gained the weight naturally before the steroids have had any chance to have an effect at all! Before too long your body is going to demand you slow down so it gets used to the new weight you have gained and will respond by giving you constipation which will force you to slow down eating, but you will learn about the 20-25 # per cycle limitations.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 12-18-2003 at 11:31 PM.

bro you are 18 , 5'9 -160 ur test levels are high u should be able to naturally gain at least 20-30lbs just on good diet and good training and much needed rest so no bro i hope you are kidding , btw how many mgs of eq are u taking
    Last edited by GearAholic; 12-18-2003 at 11:33 PM.

So what are you say in, should i stop eatin alot and just go back to my normal appetitte or what?

Quote Originally Posted by GearAholic
    bro you are 18 , 5'8 -160 ur test levels are high u should be able to naturally gain at least 20-30lbs just on good diet and good training and much needed rest so no bro i hope you are kidding , btw how many mgs of eq are u taking
    started off 1 cc twice a week, now up to 1.5 cc's twice a week, duno how much taht is in MG, 8 week cycle

[QUOTE=navyseal18]Hmmm...seems like none of that happend to any of the people i know...maybe if ur a complete idiot that would happen..but i have my friends taking care of me..and they know their ****, they wont let that happen to me eVAR

yer right... who needs PCT??? Dam* what was i thinking!!!

[QUOTE=Consistency]
    Hmmm...seems like none of that happend to any of the people i know...maybe if ur a complete idiot that would happen..but i have my friends taking care of me..and they know their ****, they wont let that happen to me eVAR

yer right... who needs PCT??? Dam* what was i thinking!!!

consistency...wtf are you talking about...seriously...explain why you would say something like that what are you tr ying to say? that i said my friends didnt do PCT? if thats what ur trying to say then ur wrong...i dont understand at all what point ur trying to make

started off 1 cc twice a week, now up to 1.5 cc's twice a week, duno how much taht is in MG, 8 week cycle

so you are now taking 3cc's a week, but you dont know the mg's? so basically you dont know how much or what you are putting into yer body? just askin

bro, u dunno how many mg's ur taking....what does the bottle say on it ??? btw when i was around your age i went from 150lbs-230lbs natural

RAWRR!%!%
    well stupid remarks like this about PCT. And you say that would only happen to a complete idiot, well a complete idiot is someone that doesn't do PCT in my opinion. YOu want help try taking peoples advise we're trying to help you and steer you in the right direction and not **** yourself up at 18

well stupid remarks like this about PCT. And you say that would only happen to a complete idiot, well a complete idiot is someone that doesn't do PCT in my opinion. YOu want help try taking peoples advise we're trying to help you and steer you in the right direction and not **** yourself up at 18

yea but im going to do pct, ,and im sayin if i didnt know about it MY Friends would have told me waht to do when i get off my cycle

so you are now taking 3cc's a week, but you dont know the mg's? so basically you dont know how much or what you are putting into yer body? just askin
    no consistency all i know is that im taking 3 cc's of EQ a week, and im not injeciting myself, my friend is doing it for me, i didnt really look at the bottle il go look at it

all i see on the bottle is 10ml, the rest is in spanish i dunt see nething that says mg
    Last edited by navyseal18; 12-18-2003 at 11:40 PM.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    consistency...wtf are you talking about...seriously...explain why you would say something like that what are you tr ying to say? that i said my friends didnt do PCT? if thats what ur trying to say then ur wrong...i dont understand at all what point ur trying to make
    Well you need to learn up what PCT is. There is much more informatino here on the internet, guys selling dope in the gym dont know crap and you do need to understand that there are side effects galore with steroids . If you dont take ancillary drugs to tame down the side effects then you run a lot of risks. PCT is important because many men who dont take PCT drugs end up growing big Dolly Parton boobies and need to have mastectomy to remove the breasts... sometimes these breasts actually squirt milk I understand when trying to do chest workouts!!! Also not doing proper PCT could mean you experience what happened very frequently in the 1970's and 1980's with steroid users... every single pound is LOST within 4 weeks after quitting the steroids. PCT drugs will help you to keep every possible pound and keep some of the strength gains too, these are very important or else why in the funk would you bother doing steroids at all in the first place? Quit being a know it all kid and learn from people on here that KNOW better.

so have you figured out how many mgs ur actuall taking in a week yet???, btw also what exactley does your P.C.T look like, also i would like to add if it was me i would not be running eq by itself

alright bro atleast you are gonna do PCT. If you search you will realizw how important that is. Look what i wrote about it up top.

And 1cc equals a certain amount of milligrams, it could be 50mg or up to around 250mg. just look on the bottle and it should say.

so out of curiosity, we've established your not sure how much eq your taking, so what have your friends suggested to you for PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Well you need to learn up what PCT is. There is much more informatino here on the internet, guys selling dope in the gym dont know crap and you do need to understand that there are side effects galore with steroids. If you dont take ancillary drugs to tame down the side effects then you run a lot of risks. PCT is important because many men who dont take PCT drugs end up growing big Dolly Parton boobies and need to have mastectomy to remove the breasts... sometimes these breasts actually squirt milk I understand when trying to do chest workouts!!! Also not doing proper PCT could mean you experience what happened very frequently in the 1970's and 1980's with steroid users... every single pound is LOST within 4 weeks after quitting the steroids. PCT drugs will help you to keep every possible pound and keep some of the strength gains too, these are very important or else why in the funk would you bother doing steroids at all in the first place? Quit being a know it all kid and learn from people on here that KNOW better.

well i would listen to them more if they would stop being pricks, my first time on this site and the first thing i get is YOU SHOULDNT BE DOIN THAT BLAH BLAH BLAH, tahts not exactly what i wanna hear, and the people i got it from arent dope heads, theyre friends that i have alot of trust in and have done their research, im sure they ahve mentioned PCT to me before but i jujst dont remember, what kinda drugs is it, is it an injection or pills?

so out of curiosity, we've established your not sure how much eq your taking, so what have your friends suggested to you for PCT?
    they havent suggested anything proly cause i just started 3 weeks ago, ill talk to my friend tomarow and post what he said he had in mind

well i would listen to them more if they would stop being pricks, my first time on this site and the first thing i get is YOU SHOULDNT BE DOIN THAT BLAH BLAH BLAH, tahts not exactly what i wanna hear, and the people i got it from arent dope heads, theyre friends that i have alot of trust in and have done their research, im sure they ahve mentioned PCT to me before but i jujst dont remember, what kinda drugs is it, is it an injection or pills?

it is clomid, which comes in pill form or a liquid that you drink. also nolva is usually added (it will keep you from growing boobs, once you get off yer body will have zero test in it and alot of estrogen which could grow boobs) and it is usually a liquid that you drink also.

we are not being pricks, we are just tryin to help you out so you dont screw yourself up

it is clomid, which comes in pill form or a liquid that you drink. also nolva is usually added (it will keep you from growing boobs, once you get off yer body will have zero test in it and alot of estrogen which could grow boobs) and it is usually a liquid that you drink also.

we are not being pricks, we are just tryin to help you out so you dont screw yourself up

but ur kinda taking a negative way about it, also i remember my friend mentioning to me clomid a few weeks ago, so i would take clomid and nolva? im takin EQ will i get bOObs off that?, also how much would those two run me and how long are u on them for?

yea i was just looking at that 5 min ago

Cmah9 is offline New Member
    Hey navyseal, I have never juiced. Therefore you can say I am not as experianced in the field, however, I have been researching on here for a few weeks, for a few hours a day. They know what they are talking about, and only tell you to help help. Being as young as you are you should listen to them.

yes many guys will tell u to run test with eq because just like deca eq will **ck up your libido if i am spelling that right aka(sex drive) eq will shut down your natural test. production and if u use some test with eq it will help your body since it is not producing anymore test from what i have read

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    shouldnt you run test with EQ? you dont know anything about gear and you shouldnt be taking anything, you really have no idea what you are doing, i would never trust my friend to do it for me, just because i want to know exactly whats going on with my body. bro you are blowing it big

what do you mean u would never trust ur friend to do it for you? and i was gonna do test and eq, but i was talkin to my friend who has been goin natural for bout 3 years now and researched everything, he said i should just do a cycle of just EQ

what do you mean u would never trust ur friend to do it for you? and i was gonna do test and eq, but i was talkin to my friend who has been goin natural for bout 3 years now and researched everything, he said i should just do a cycle of just EQ
    should follow his path he seems to have it right

should follow his path he seems to have it right

huh?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information