SaTyR is offline Member

Clen + dboll

Hello ,

My next cycle is going to be

1-10 : 250mg test en E5D
    1-4 : 30mg dboll ED
    nolva on the hand
    clomid clen pct

In week 10 when i do my last Test injection , im gonna start again taking 30mg dboll ED for 3 week , because after 3 weeks i have to begin my clomid PCT ( because of the test ) So when my test is out of my body the same day the dboll is out and i can start my clomid PCT . But during those 3 weeks of dboll im planning to stack it with clenbuterol any advice on that ? Is dboll and clenbuterol infact a good combination ?? The whole intention of taking those 2 together is not to gain more mass , just to NOT loose any musscle and loose some fat .

Sorry for the bad english , hope for some advice .

Greetingz

diesel21 is offline Member
    i would add deca or eq........ leave out dbol ..... i find that dbol helps w/ strength, but u loose all u gain from it.. plus its reaaly bad for the kidneys levels, and liver too..

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel21
    i would add deca or eq........ leave out dbol..... i find that dbol helps w/ strength, but u loose all u gain from it.. plus its reaaly bad for the kidneys levels, and liver too..

Can't do deca cause its stays to long in my body . Right after those 3 weeks i want to start my Clomid PCT . test 3 weeks after last injection , dboll is 1 day after last injection . Thats why im doing the 3 week dboll .

Any thing else ???

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    Can't do deca cause its stays to long in my body . Right after those 3 weeks i want to start my Clomid PCT . test 3 weeks after last injection , dboll is 1 day after last injection . Thats why im doing the 3 week dboll .

Any thing else ???
    clen is not going to burn fat while dbol is turning you into a water bag

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    clen is not going to burn fat while dbol is turning you into a water bag
    I thought i was in a forum where people knew what they were talking about . Clen does not burn fat . Thats something new ...
    And ive done dboll a couple of times never had any water holding problems...

Greetingz ....
    nice help im getting here

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hello ,

My next cycle is going to be

1-10 : 250mg test en E5D
    1-4 : 30mg dboll ED
    nolva on the hand
    clomid clen pct

In week 10 when i do my last Test injection , im gonna start again taking 30mg dboll ED for 3 week , because after 3 weeks i have to begin my clomid PCT ( because of the test ) So when my test is out of my body the same day the dboll is out and i can start my clomid PCT . But during those 3 weeks of dboll im planning to stack it with clenbuterol any advice on that ? Is dboll and clenbuterol infact a good combination ?? The whole intention of taking those 2 together is not to gain more mass , just to NOT loose any musscle and loose some fat .

Sorry for the bad english , hope for some advice .

Greetingz
    You need to start PCT 2 weeks after your last injection of Enan not 3 weeks. I would also bump the D-bol to 35 or 40mg ED durring the first 4 weeks of the cycle.

Clen is not anti-catabolic at least not at the doses we run...... The doses would be so high you could end up dying or in the hospital.......... The only way to fight going into a catabolic state is to keep your calories high, rest, and not to overtrain. Running D-bol at the end of your cycle isn't a bad idea to help keep strenghth and keep energy high before PCT but I would wait and use the clen when you start PCT to help keep energy levels high. Run the clen 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off or ECA in those 2 weeks and no longer than 8 weeks total.
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 12-26-2003 at 09:51 AM.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You need to start PCT 2 weeks after your last injection of Enan not 3 weeks. I would also bump the D-bol to 35 or 40mg ED durring the first 4 weeks of the cycle.

Clen is not anti-catabolic at least not at the doses we run...... The doses would be so high you could end up dying or in the hospital.......... The only way to fight going into a catabolic state is to keep your calories high, rest, and not to overtrain. Running D-bol at the end of your cycle isn't a bad idea to help keep strenghth and keep energy high before PCT but I would wait and use the clen when you start PCT to help keep energy levels high. Run the clen 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off or ECA in those 2 weeks and no longer than 8 weeks total.
    Tnx mudman ill do so .

Greetingz

I thought i was in a forum where people knew what they were talking about . Clen does not burn fat . Thats something new ...
    And ive done dboll a couple of times never had any water holding problems...

Greetingz ....
    nice help im getting here
    Noob, in your first post you said your goal is to run clen together with dbol to not lose some musce and LOSE SOME FAT..........
    and if you have run dbol before with no water gain than you are running fake dbol.....that's what dbol does, fills your muscles with water...............running clen/dbol together is idotic

is that better help nooby????
    greetingz

SaTyR is offline Member
    Noob, in your first post you said your goal is to run clen together with dbol to not lose some musce and LOSE SOME FAT..........
    and if you have run dbol before with no water gain than you are running fake dbol.....that's what dbol does, fills your muscles with water...............running clen/dbol together is idotic

Wel duh have i sayed different ???

My god this is so idiot , the only answers people getting here is , " use the search button " or " learn more about AS , and train natural first " its so annoying . By the way who are you to call me a noob .

SaTyR is offline Member
    is that better help nooby????
    greetingz

Oh yeah before i forget fock of and a happy new year !!

GREETINGZ !!!!

Wel duh have i sayed different ???

My god this is so idiot , the only answers people getting here is , " use the search button " or " learn more about AS , and train natural first " its so annoying . By the way who are you to call me a noob .
    Greetings....
    if people are telling you to search, than that is what you need to do
    Greetingz....
    If you don't like our answers, too fn bad nooby, do your own search
    Greetingz....
    People here help you, not cause they have to, because they want to
    Greetingz....

SaTyR is offline Member
    Greetings....
    if people are telling you to search, than that is what you need to do
    Greetingz....
    If you don't like our answers, too fn bad nooby, do your own search
    Greetingz....
    People here help you, not cause they have to, because they want to
    Greetingz....

I am getting the help here i wanted , lots of these guys here really help people who want to learn more about AS . But its not the correct thing to call every new guy here a newb or so ...

Greetingz

I am getting the help here i wanted , lots of these guys here really help people who want to learn more about AS . But its not the correct thing to call every new guy here a newb or so ...

Greetingz
    I am glad you are getting the help you needed......I do not call every new guy here a noob, just the select few that ignore the use of gigabytes of information, fire up a silly thread, then on top of that tell me that I don't know **** about AAS...

SaTyR is offline Member
    I am glad you are getting the help you needed......I do not call every new guy here a noob, just the select few that ignore the use of gigabytes of information, fire up a silly thread, then on top of that tell me that I don't know **** about AAS...

1 word for you my dear friend : pathetic .

Im not gonna spill any more words on someone who think he's THA MAN !

Happy new year

1 word for you my dear friend : pathetic .

Im not gonna spill any more words on someone who think he's THA MAN !

Happy new year
    Greetingz.....
    compared to you i am the man bro......go ahead and run the always popular clen /dbol stack...lololololololololololol
    you might become the biggest man in belgium(what a joke) ....shoul'dnt be too hard

Thread Information